LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Abby waddles off to the bathroom as quickly as she could. She closes the door and then opens it again. "Yes dad. I need help getting the diaper off. I don't want to get poop in my hands and under my nails." Abby leaves the door open and stands in the bathtub so she wouldn't get poop on the floor. She was still afraid to go to school,but messing up her perfect attendance scared her worse.

Daddy hurried into the bathroom. He saw Abby standing in the tub and went over to her. He ripped open the tapes, letting the diaper fall down beneath Abby. he had Abby hold her nightgown up and cleaned her up using the shower head and a washcloth. When he had her cleaned up Daddy lifted Abby out of the tub and onto the bathmat.

"I put a pair of panties and the clothes you were wearing yesterday on your bed to put on. Your boots are sitting on the floor next to the bed. Do you usually put your makeup on before or after your dressed? Don't worry about being late. Daddy is going to take you to school today," daddy said.

Abby smiled as dad washed her and then dried her off. "I usually put my makeup on after I get dressed. That was it doesn't get smeared when I put my shirt on." She gives her dad a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks dad. I'm still scared to go to school after what happened at McDonalds,but I don't want to ruin my perfect attendance by letting my fears stop me from going to school. I'll be down in a little bit." Abby closes the door after dad left. She looks at the panties laying on her bed. Abby lays them aside and goes into her closet. She gets out one of her diapers and walks over to her crib. Abby opens the diaper and lays it in the crib. She lays down on top of it and powders herself. Abby pulls it up and tapes it shut snuggly. She gets out of her crib and puts her stockings on. Then came her skirt and t shirt. Abby looks at herself in the mirror to make sure no one would notice the diaper under her skirt or the added bulk. It wasn't too noticable. She went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. Just because she dressed like a goth girl didn't mean she was going to let her teeth get yellow and slimy. Abby takes out her makeup case and sets it on the bathroom counter. She takes out her lipstick,eye shadow and fingernail polish. Abby puts her makeup on and then puts her fingernails under the hairdryer to make her nails dry faster. She goes back into her bedroom and puts her boots on. Abby looked at herself in the mirror. Outside of the diaper under her skirt. Nothing about her looked like the girl she was at McDonalds. Abby comes down the stairs and goes into the living room. She puts an extra diaper into her backpack and then goes into the kitchen. "I'm ready when you are dad."

Daddy goes down to the kitchen and pours himself a cup of coffee. He hears Abby moving around upstairs. He remembers that she did not do her homework. He hopes this will not hurt her grades. Even if she was not interested in being in Honors classes, he wanted her to do the best she could. he smiles as Abby enters the kitchen.

"Let's get going then. Did you put an extra pair of panties in your backpack just in case you have an accident? Also, I know you didn't get to your homework last night. Isn't that going to affect your grades?"

Daddy goes out the car and opens the door. He waits for Abby to get in and sit down and fastens her seat belt for her. Daddy drives to Abby's high school and pulls up in front of the door. He turns and starts to give Abby a kiss on the cheek, then decides against it. he didn't want to smear her makeup. Instead daddy gave Abby a quick hug.

"Have a good day at school, honey. I hope everything goes well for you," Daddy said.

Abby grabs her skateboard and helmet on the way out the door. She shakes her head. "No I didn't. I'm not going to have any accidents today. Yesterday was a fluke." Abby nods. "Probably,but grades are not important to me. I do well enough on the test to counteract any homework I don't choose to do. She gives dad a quick hug and grabs her backpack,skateboard and helmet out of the backseat. "Thanks dad. I hope everything goes well too." Abby walks into the building as the first bell rings. She knew she had 1o more minutes to get to her locker and her first period. Abby had not taken into account the extra bulk between her legs and how much they pushed her legs out when she walked. She got to her locker as the second bell rang. Abby ran to class,but trips and her skirt came up exposing her diaper. Luckly there was no one in the halls to see her diapered bottom. Abby got up and made it into class before the teacher got there.

Daddy couldn't get Abby out of his mind as he drove home. He was worried that she would be outed in front of the whole school, or at least everyone in her class. When He got home daddy went about cleaning up. He rinsed out the messy diaper and threw it in the trash. He went into Abby's room and made her crib up. He had discovered there were three settings on the rails of Abby's crib. The first setting was all the way done, the second one was all he way up and the third was half way. Last night he had left it in the second position. Tonight he would try to put it at the halfway point. This way Abby could climb out of the crib if she needed to. Daddy got one of the diapers from the package and put it in the crib for tonight.

Daddy went to his office to get to work. He turned on his computer and saw that he had close to 100 emails. He began going through them, sorting the junk emails from the ones he needed for his business. Although he still thought about Abby, his business took over much of his thoughts.

(Didn't dad see Abby's panties laying in the crib when he make her crib up?)

Nothing really happened much at school until after lunch. Abby was walking towards the door that lead to the garden out behind the school. The girl from McDonalds saw Abby coming towards the door and trips her. Abby fell on the floor and hit her face. Blood started coming out of her nose and her busted lip. The girl pulled up Abby's skirt and exposed her diapered bottom. "See what I told you. Abby is a baby and she is wearing her diaper." Abby looks up at the girls. "Is Baby Abby going to cry?" All the girls started laughing at her. Abby got up off the floor and chased after the girls. Abby punched the girl in the face and slams her up against the brick wall. She kicked the girl in the stomach and when the girl doubled over. Abby kneed the girl in the chin. Some teachers came running over to break up the fight. The blood from Abby's nose and mouth was now all her cheeks and chin. Some of the blood was on her shirt and it looked like the skull on her shirt was bleeding. The two girls was taken to the nurse's office to get cleaned up while the principal called Abby's dad and the girl's parents.

(Yeah, I thought about that after I posted. I guess he isn't the smartest father in the world)

Daddy takes a break from work. He thinks about Abby and goes back into her room and looks around. He walks around the bed and sees something laying on the floor. He reaches down and picks it up. Daddy sees it is the panties that he had laid out for Abby to wear to school today. He scratched his head as he wondered why they were still here and not on Abby? what did she wear to school today? did she get her emergency thong and put it on? Surely she wouldn't wear a diaper to school. Not after last night. If she did wear a thong today he was going to give Abby a talking to tonight.

Daddy felt the cellphone in his pocket start to vibrate. He takes it out and looks at the number. It wasn't one he recognized. He opened the phone and pressed the receive button.

"Hello, David Johnson here," Daddy said.

"Hello Mr. Johnson. This is Mrs. Prince. I'm the principal at your daughter's high school. I'm calling about your daughter Abigail. She was in a fight earlier in the halls. Abigail was punching the girl when she and the other girl was pulled apart. Has there been any change in her behavior in the last couple of days? It is not like her to get into a fight with anyone. She is usually a quiet student who doesn't cause any problems. Could you come to the school to get your daughter. She is going to be suspended for 2 weeks for fighting. I hate to do it. Since she is one of our best students,but I can't go making exception. She will not tell anyone what happens. So I can only assume that the fight was two ways and not self defense."

daddy sits down when he hears it is the principal of Abby's school. He listens as the principal explains what happened. He couldn't believe that Abby had gotten into a fight at school. He knew it must have had something to do with that girl at Mcdonald's. He didn't want to tell the principal about what had happened yesterday. At least not without talking to Abby first.

"No, I can't think of anything that might have caused this," Daddy lied,"I'll be right there."

Daddy hung up the phone. He was pleased the principal had said she was one of the top students at her school. At least he was doing something right. Daddy grabbed his car keys and headed out the door. As he drove to school, he wondered what he was going to say to Abby. Daddy parked the car in the parking lot at the school and then made his way to the office.

Mrs. Prince answers back. "Ok I'll be awaiting your arrival." She hangs up the phone and goes back to filling out the suspension forms for Abby and Julie.

Abby sees dad coming into the door of the office. She looked like a mess. Her hair was all over the place, her makeup was streaked,her t shirt had her blood and Julie's blook on it. Abby was setting there with a tissue under her nose to catch the blood. "Hi dad. I guess you heard. It wasn't my fault. Honest." She closes her mouth when she saw Mrs. Prince come out of her office and looks at David. "I'm so glad you could come so fast. I don't know what has gotten into Abigail." Abby flinches when Mrs. Prince called her Abigail. She hated that name and liked Abby better. "I have tried to talk to her,but she has not said a word to me. Maybe you can get the truth out of her. Otherwise I am going to have to assume the fight was both ways and suspend her for 2 weeks. You can use the conference room to talk to her. Maybe she will open up to you and tell you what really happened. I have a hard time that Abigail would fight someone without being provoked. She isn't like the others who dressed like she does. They are trouble makers. Agigail isn't like that. She is a good student. She just choses to dress like them."

Daddy flinches when he first gets a look at Abby. It looks like she had been in an all out assault. He only hoped the girl she had been in the fight with was in worse shape. He listened as the principal offered the use of the conference room so he could talk to Abby. Daddy helped Abby to her feet and walked her to the conference room. When they were inside the room daddy closed the door. he examined Abby closely and realized she was not hurt as bad as he had first thought. Her face was busted up, but other than it she looked all in one piece.

"Abby, do you have something to say? I would hate for your perfect attendance record be messed up because of this. I know you were trying hard to make it to the end of the year.I am proud of you." Daddy said."What happened? does this have something to do with the girl from Mcdonald's last night?"

Abby sets down at the table and looks at the door after dad closes it. "Yes I have something to say. It wasn't my fault. I was defending myself." Abby looks at the floor and nods. "Yes dad. It does and this." She stands up and lefts her skirt up revealing the diaper she was wearing. "I know you laid out a pair of panties for me to wear,but I was worried about having accident. So I put on a diaper to protect myself incase I had an accident. Everything was going good until after lunch. I was on my way out to the garden to hang out until lunch was over. The girl from McDonalds and her friends cornered me. She tripped me and then sat on top of me. When I fell. I landed face first which is why my nose is bleeding and my lip is cut. She lifted up my skirt and showed all her friends my diapered bottom. They took pictures of it. She got off me and started taunting me by calling me a baby and asking if the baby was going to cry. Something inside snapped and I jumped up off the floor and slammed her back into the brick wall. I punched her and then kicked her in the stomach. When she doubled over. I kneed her in the chin. That is when the teacher showed up and broke up the fight. I know I should have walked away,but there is only so many times you can turn the other cheek before both are bruised and bloody. I don't want Mrs. Prince to know the truth. If it got out that I wasn't the tough chick I protray in class. Then everyone is going to laugh at me. This is my first chance to be seen as the tough chick everyone thinks I am. If I get suspended. Then when I come back. No one will dare mess with me. I'll have a rep as a bad girl."

Daddy sits there and listens to Abby. He is shocked when she shows him her diaper. He is glad that he gave the other girl worse than she got, although he would never tell her that. He kept a stern look on his face the whole time she talked. He realized her reputation is more important to her than her perfect attendance record. He lets her get it all out before he says anything.

"Abby, when she pushed you down you should have gone to a teacher or Mrs. Prince. You should not have fought back. I guess you realize that. I understand why you did. If we go with the two week suspension, I will have to punish you. It hurts me to even talk about it, but I can't help it. I haven't decided exactly what your punishment is going to be yet."

"How is your diaper? Are you wet? did you bring a diaper to change into in case you had an accident?"

Abby shakes her head. "Didn't you hear what I said. If I had went and told on the girl. Then everyone would know I wasn't a tough girl,but only pretending to be one. Besides didn't you tell me I needed to learn to stick up for myself and not get pushed around? I stick up for myself and I get punished for it. Where is the fairness in that? I don't want to be punished by you. Only by the school. Then I will be seen as a tough girl. You punishing me will not help that any. It is dry. Yes it is in my backpack upstairs in my locker."

Daddy listened to Abby. "You're right, I did teach you to stick up for yourself, and you did a good job of it. Inside, daddy is so proud of you. You dealt out better than you took. From what you said, the only damage you took was when you were tripped. Way to go. However, I can't let the school know I approve of your behavior. They might contact social services and try to get you away from me. I can't have that. I will tell Mrs. Prince that you have decided to accept your two weeks suspension. I won't tell her what you told me. It is none of her business. When we get home I am putting you on house restriction for the suspension period. Unless you are with me you are not allowed to leave the house. I am doing this so if the principal asks if I punish you for what you did, I can truthfully answer yes. I don't think they usually ask though."

"Okay, let's go talk to Mrs. Prince and then go up and get your backpack."

Abby nods. "Who cares what the school thinks about my behavior? The girl that attacked me has been suspended alot of times this year. Everyone is afraid of her at school. Well I'm not afraid of her anymore. I was afraid for a little bit,but not of her. I was afraid her friends was going to jump in and attack me. They just stood there with a shocked look on their face." She listens to what dad told her about her punishment at home. "Ok dad. Let's go." Abby walks out of the conference room.

Mrs. Prince was standing in the office as they came out. "Abigail, go set down in the office. I want to have a talk with your dad." Abby walked out into the office and sat down in one of the chairs. Mrs. Prince ushers dad into her office. "So did she tell you what really happened? Because I know the truth. Another student saw the whole thing and told me while you and Abigail was in the conference room. She said that Julie tripped Abigail and made her fall down in the floor. Then she sat on her and pulled her skirt up to show all her friends that Abigail was in a diaper. She also said the Julie and her friends was taunting her and then Abigail lost it and fought back. So the way I see it. It was self defense and she was defending herself against Julie. I do have two questions. One why was Abigail in a diaper? There was no mention of it in her file about her having bladder or bowel control problems. The other question is does Abigail really want to go down the path of being a thug? It might look like a good path and you get a rep of a tough girl who no one will pick on,but it only last as long as they are in school. After they get out. No one is going to know anything about it and they are going to have to prove themselves all over again. The girl Abigail fought has been suspended 15 times in the 3 years she has been in the school. Today is her second day back after a 2 month suspension. I don't want to see Abigail go down the wrong path into self destruction and if she keeps going the way she is heading now. She is going to be just like Julie and I don't think either one of us want that."

"Abby, you should care what other people think of the way you act. You can't get through life being a loner very well. The other students may be afraid of you, but they won't want to be your friends either. I guess we should talk about this at home."

Daddy follows Abby back into the office area. He listens as Mrs. Prince sends Abby to the outer office and takes a chair in the main office. He sits there and listens to what Mrs. Prince has to say. When she asks her questions he bites his lip.

"I put Abby back in diapers just last night because she was wetting her bed. This morning I laid out a pair of panties on her bed for her to put on for school. I just expected her to put them on and didn't check to see what she was wearing. I guess she decided to wear a diaper today in case she had an accident. She had a couple yesterday. I just assumed she wasn't feeling well or something."

"I don't really want my daughter thought of as a thug, but it is her life. She has been through a lot in her life, none of which I care to mention here, and I think she may be playing out because of that. It's just like her Goth look. To me it is just an act she puts on. When we are home she acts like a perfectly normal teenager. She takes off her makeup as soon as she gets home because I ask her too. To be honest, I haven't been doing a good job as her father. She has been living with me for six months now without her mother around."

"If you have any suggestions, I am open to them," daddy says.

Abby shrugs. "I don't have any friends anyway. So what difference would it make if they was afraid of me?. I've gone 15 years as a loner and I've done great so far."

Mrs. Prince nods as she listens. "I see. Well I think Abigail wearing the diapers is what was the cause of the fight. I can't condone her actions,but I can understand them. If she is going to continue to wear diapers. Then I'm going to have to transfer her to a class that can deal with her diaper wearing." She nods. "Well I would suggest you put a stop to it before things get worse for her. I would suggest that you give Abigail a total makeover and get her out of the goth clothes and into normal teenager clothes. I would also get her out of diapers unless you want to have her to be put into a special class. I'm not going to suspend her this time,but if she gets into another fight. She will be suspended for a month." Mrs. Prince looks at the door and then back at dad. "Take her home. School is almost over."

daddy frowns as he listens to Mrs. Prince. What she suggested is easier said than done. It would take an army to get Abby to stop wearing Goth. he could probably get her to stop wearing diapers but wasn't sure he wanted to. It would be her decision to make. After Mrs. Prince finished, he stood up and shook her hand.

"I appreciate you taking an interest in Abby, Mrs. Prince. I will take your suggestions into consideration. Abby and I are going to have a long talk when we get home this afternoon. I also appreciate you not suspending Abby from school this time. I hope the next time we see each other it will be on better terms than this."

Daddy stepped out into the outer office where Abby was sitting. He walked over to her.

"Let's go home, honey. I'll tell you what we talked about and what Mrs. Prince decided on the way home in the car," Daddy ordered.

Daddy helped Abby stand up then took her hand. He walked Abby out to the car. He opened the passenger side door and let Abby get in. Daddy fastened the seatbelt in front of Abby then closed the door. he walked around to the drivers side and got in.

Mrs Prince stands up and shakes his hand. "You are welcome. Abigail is one of our best students and I would hate to see her throw it all away over some dumb decisions. I hope we don't have to see each other like this again. I hope I haven't misplaced my trust in her."

Abby nods. "Ok dad." She takes his hand and walks out with him to the car. Abby looks at dad. "I'll be right back. I forgot my backpack,skateboard and helmet in my locker upstairs." She gets out of the car and goes back into the school building. Abby runs up the stairs and goes to her locker. She gets her stuff and comes down the stairs. Abby goes out to the car and puts her backpack,skateboard and helmet into the backseat. She buckles herself back up.

daddy waits while Abby runs back into the school building. As she runs he sees her skirt flip up in back, exposing her diaper. She returns in a couple of minutes with her skateboard backpack and helmet. Daddy waits until she gets in the car and then starts it. He pulls out of the parking lot into the traffic and starts home.

"First of all, you are not going to be suspended this time. Apparently someone who watched the girl trip you told the principal exactly what happened. Mrs. Prince asked me why you were a diaper in school. I told her the truth. I said I had just put you back in diapers for wetting your bed. I told her I laid out your panties this morning, but you chose to wear a diaper. I told her you had a couple of accidents yesterday. I didn't tell her you wore a diaper yesterday or about the toddler clothes I bought for you."

"Mrs. Prince made a couple of suggestions. First, you need to stop wearing a diaper to school. She feels this was the cause of the fight. I guess partly it was. She also said if you continue to wear diapers to school she will have no choice but to put you in a special class. I know that means special education classes and you would be having to stay with the other special needs children. I don't want that for you. You are too smart for that, so no more diapers to school. They will stay at home."

"Second, she believes it would be best if you got a complete makeover. She wants you to look like a normal teenager. Frankly I agree with her. Although I permitted you to wear your goth clothes today, I didn't really like it. It's not because I want my little girl back either. It's because although you have a reputation of being a bad girl while you are in school, it won't last. There is a big world out there. I don't want you to end up in juvenile hall or even worse in prison because of your actions. We will be discussing this more when we got home."

Abby sighs. "Nosy Busy body. I was this close to getting the bad girl rep I wanted. Now everyone is going to know I am a cream puff who only dresses like a bad girl. I would have rather had the two week suspension." She shrugs. "I've seen the special education class. They don't do any classwork in there. It is like a big daycare center. I thought you was going to leave the decision on whether I wanted to wear diapers or not and I figured a diaper was better than having an accident in my panties and have to change them. She crosses her arms. "Fine if you are going back on your part of the agreement we made yesterday. Then I am not going to keep my end of the agreement. I am not going to wear the nightgown or anything for my bedwetting. That includes the plastic sheet on my mattress. There is nothing left to discuss. You have shown that you can't be trusted to keep your word." When they get home. Abby goes into the house and drops her stuff down in the living room. She goes up to her room and locks the door. Abby walks over to her window and sets down in her window seat. Abby takes out her notebook and starts to write in it.

"Abby don't you see that it is not worth ruining the rest of your life just so that you can have a bad girl reputation at school?"

Daddy sits there listening to Abby as he finishes driving home. He pulls the car into the driveway and stops it. Abby bolts from the car with her things and races into the house. Daddy just sits there, stunned. he realized he was in a lose-lose situation with Abby right now and things were spinning out of control.

Daddy got out of the car and walked into the house. He saw Abby's things sitting by the door where she had dropped them. Daddy looked upstairs and saw the door to Abby's room was shut. He went to his office and worked for about an hour, leaving Abby alone. Finally he decided that they needed to talk this through, even if Abby didn't want to. Daddy walked upstairs and tried to open Abby's bedroom door. He found it locked. Daddy knocked loudly on the door.

"Abby, It's daddy. Please open the door. We need to talk."

Abby looks at dad. "No it is you who doesn't understand. High school is alot different now than when you went. You have to stake your claim to one of the clicks or you will be assigned one. I dress like a bad girl. So I have to get a rep of a bad girl. Otherwise everyone will know I'm a poser and not the real thing. I'm might be really smart,but I don't want to get a rep for being a geek or a nerd. It is just the way high school works. Can't you talk Mrs. Prince into suspending me? Then things will be alot better for me at school. Everyone will know I'm the real thing and not a pretender." She puts her notebook down and walks over to the door. "What is there left to say? You said one thing and now are going back on your promise." Abby walks over to her closet and gets out the pack of diapers. She opens the door and hands dad the diapers. I will not be needing these anymore at night. Because I am not wearing them to bed for my bedwetting. Why should I? You aren't keeping your end of our agreement. At least with mom. I knew she was lying to me,but you acted like yesterday you really cared and wanted this to work. I found out a little bit ago. You had no intention of holding up your side of the deal." Abby stood there looking at dad.