LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Abby nods. "Yes I would like to be in this class alot. I don't know if I would want to take high school classes. It would make me different than the other kids in the class. It is a mute point anyway. The director already said she wouldn't allow me to join the school because I'm a low quality,common stock person who has nothing to offer. She also said I couldn't be in the school if I wore diapers."

Daddy listens to Abby. He knew he would have to eat some crow if he wanted to get Abby in this classroom. At least it would fulfill the state's requirements that she stay in school until she was eighteen, even if it was in a kindergarten class. He turned back to the teacher.

"My Name is David Porter and you already met Abby. I think I will go talk to the director and see if I can't get Abby enrolled in your class. What is your name?"

(I thought it was Johnson not Porter)

The lady nods. "It is a pleasure to meet you. You have a very polite daughter. My name is Miss Gordon. You can leave Abby here while you go and talk to the director. At least you will know she is in a safe place and not wondering around the school lost."

(Your right.It is Johnson)

Okay, thank you very much.

David walked out of the classroom and found Wanda waiting for him.

"Abby likes this teacher that she found. It's a kindergarten classroom, but it has toys and activities to keep

busy. I guess it would be more like a daycare, but she does like the teacher. The only problem is, I am going to have to make nice with the director and fork over a large amount of money, but I guess it's worth it if Abby is happy."

Daddy goes over to the desk again. "Can you ask the director If I can speak to her again, please?"

Wanda tries not to laugh at the idea of Abby being in a kindergarten class. "Yeah kindergarten has changed alot since we was in kindergarten. When Natalie was in kindergarten is was alot like a daycare center and not the creepy kind that the special ed class is. I wondered where you went. I thought you was behind me. I got to the car and noticed the two of you wasn't behind me." She laughs. I'll get out my big fork to carry the large amount on."

The secertary nods. "I'll tell her you are back." She calls the director and tells her that David was back. The director told her to send him in."

The director looks at David and Wanda as they came in the door. "I thought you had already left."

"I'm sorry I got upset and said what I did to you. It was uncalled for. I guess I lost my temper. The reason I came back here is that my daughter has found a class that she likes and I would really like to see her enrolled in it, no matter what the cost is. Mrs. Gordon said she would accept Abby into her kindergarten class, even with diapers on. As I said, Abby wants to be in that class. I know Abby is a little old for kindergarten, but I feel that what she wants is the most important."

"I guess what I am asking is, what do I have to do or how much do You want for me to enroll Abby in that class?"

The director shakes her head. "It isn't a matter of the cost. I know looking at you. You couldn't afford it. It is a case of her breeding. You is not of a good quality. She is into low brow activities and ones that is below her age level. A 16 year old girl should not be playing with dolls and wearing diapers like a toddler does." She laughs a little. "She is more than a little too old. She is 10 years too old to be in kindergarten. If you want to enroll her in the school. You are going to have to get her to stop skateboarding,stop her from playing with dolls and out of diapers. Then I will think about enrolling her as a special case child. I'm only doing that because her grades are so high."

Daddy listens as the director puts him down and tells him what she wants him to do.

"I can pay you $200,000 if you would allow Abby into Mrs. Gordon's class. Abby's activities outside of school shouldn't have a bearing upon her schooling. As you say she has good grades and would continue to have good grades if accepted."

The director listens. "If she wants to be in Miss Gordon's kindergarten class. Then she can. Abby's activities outside of school does have a bearing on her schooling. We want kids who are cultured and refined. How would it look if it got out that there is a student here who is a skateboarder and plays with dolls and wears diapers like a toddler? We would be the laughingsock of the private school curcuit. I know she has good grades. Which is why I'm bending the rules to let her enroll here. All you have to do is what I told you and Abby can be enrolled here. I'll even overlook the fact she is too old to be in kindergarten."

"Well thanks for your time. Every child is different. Just because Abby doesn't like fencing or polo or opera or whatever else you think children should learn doesn't mean she is a bad child."

Daddy gets up and walks out of the office. He breathes deeply, wishing he didn't have to tell Abby she couldn't be in Mrs. Gordon's class. He was sure they would find somewhere that would accept Abby as she is not as they want her to be.

"I really wanted to get Abby in that class, but apparently they are too narrowminded to accept children who are outside their values." Daddy told Wanda.

Daddy walks back to the classroom where Abby is waiting.

"I'm sorry Abby. I couldn't talk the director into accepting you, so we are going to have to find another school."

The director nods. "You are welcome. I don't think she is a bad child. I think she has some bad habits that she needs to break if she wants to make it in this world."

Wanda nods. "Well it is there lost. Abby is a great kid. If they can't see that. Then it is their problem."

Abby nods sadly. "I had a feeling she wasn't going to let me be in the kindergarten class. I really wish I could have been in this class."

Miss Gordon nods. "I wish you could have too. I think you would have made a good kindergartener and a good helper for me." She walks over to her desk and writes something down on a piece of paper. Miss Gordon hands it to Abby. "This is my address and my cell phone number. Just because I can't be your teacher. Doesn't mean I don't want to keep in touch with you. Write me and call me and let me know how you are doing and how your new school is." She gives Abby a hug. "It was a pleasure to meet you." Miss Gordon walks over to Daddy. "It was nice to meet you too and I wish the director wouldn't have been so narrow minded. There have been other kids in the school who wore diapers. I have 3 girls in my class now that wears diapers."

"You are right. Abby is a great kid."

Daddy gave Abby a hug. he watched as Mrs. Gordon gave Abby her phone number and address. He shook Mrs.Gordon's hand again, possibly for the last time. "Thank you. I am sure we will find a school that will accept Abby just as she is."

Daddy leads Abby out of the classroom and this time they find their way to the car. He puts Abby in her car seat and buckles her in, then gets in the passenger seat.

"So where to now? What is the next school on the list?"

Miss Gordon nods. "I'm sure you will too and hopefully Abby will be happy there and it will be a good fit for her." She waves at them as they leave her classroom and down the hall.

Wanda takes out her pad and marks off the school. "Well that was my strongest school. The school came highly recommended by the people at my office." She backs out of the parking place and drives away. After driving for 10 minutes. Wanda pulls into the parking lot of a smaller school than the first one. "This is a maybe. I don't know if this will be any better than the first school."

"Thank you"

"I don't mind if it's a smaller school, as long as they will accept Abby and she will be happy there."

Daddy gets out of the car and lets Abby out of her car seat. He takes Abby's hand and the school records and follows Wanda into the school building and up to the desk.

"Hello My name is David Johnson. We are trying to find a school to enroll my daughter Abby here in. Who do I need to speak to?"

The lady looks up from her book. "You will need to talk to the dean of the school. She is down in the lunchroom overseeing lunch. You are welcome to look around the school. Would you like me to get you a tour guide to show you around or would you rather just walk around by yourself?"

Wanda looks at Daddy. "Well the office help seems more friendly than the first school." Abby walks over to the fishtank and watches the fishes swimming by. She makes fishy faces at them as they swim by.

The lady nods. "Ok I'll get you a tour guide to show you around." She picks up the phone. "Hello Is Hannah available? Ok have her come to the office. There is a family here who would like a tour of the school." The lady hangs up the phone. "Your tour guide will be here shortly."

A few minutes later a teenage girl comes in wearing a school uniform. "Good afternoon sir and ma'am. I hear you are interested in enrolling your daughter into the Ravencroft Academy. I'm Hannah and I'll be your tour guide today and answer any question you may have."

Wanda leans over and whispers in Daddy's ear. "Bubbly isn't she?"

Daddy waits for Hannah to show up. He sees a teen aged girl appear in a school uniform. He listened to her and smiled. "Hello Hannah. I'm David and this is Wanda. Our daughter's name is Abby. What grades does this school have in it. I mean is it like Kindergarten to High school or what?"

"Yes she is." Agreed Daddy.

Hannah nods. "Hello David,Wanda and Abby. We have Kindergarten though 12th grade here. On the other side of the street is the daycare,preschool and pre-K classes. There is an underground walkway between the two campus to keep the kids safe. Shall we begin the tour?" She leads them out of the office. "Down that hall is the kindergarten classes along with the underground walkway. You wouldn't be interested in that area. Since your daughter is passed the kindergarten age." They walk pass the office. "On your left is our library." She opens the door and takes them inside. The lower level is books for daycare though 1st grade students. The second floor is for 2nd grade though 6th grade. The upper floor is for middle and high school students. Each student has their own library card to check out books,movies and CDs." Hannah leads them out of the library and farther down the hall. "Here is our gym." She takes them inside and they can see a group of students playing kickball. "On the other side of the gym though those double doors is the swimming pool." Hannah takes them around the outside of the gym and shows them the swimming pool. "Oh I forgot to tell you something. Above the gym is a running track to well running." She chuckles. "Well I guess that was obvious." Hannah takes them out of the gym and down the second hall. She stops at a 4 way hallway. "To your left is the 1st grade classes,next to it is the hallway to the second grade,then the 3rd grade and finally the 4th grade." Hannah shows them the rest of the school including the middle and high school classes and the lunchroom. She looks at them. "Do you have any questions?"

Hannah nods. "Ok I'll take you back to the office so you can talk to the dean. She should be back in the office by now." She looks at Abby. "I hope you pick this school. I'm sure you will love it here. The classes are tough,but we also have alot of fun here. There was plenty of clubs,groups and actvities you can be involved in."

Abby nods. "Yes it seems to be a very nice school. It isn't as big as the other one. Which is nice. It should be easier to find things in the school once I learn my way around here if I get to come here."

Hannah nods and takes them back to the office. The lady behind the desk looks at them as they came in. "Well how did you like the tour? Would this be the kind of school you would want to send your daughter to?"

The lady nods. "Yes we are a small,but close knit school. Here the students are more than just students. We are all like one big family. If someone has a problem. The students rally together to help out. Our students are big into volenteering in the community." She nods. "Yes she came back in while you was on your tour." The lady picks up the phone and calls into the Dean's office. "She said for you to come on in." Wanda walks into the office behind David and Abby.

The dean stands up and meets them halfway across the floor. "Good afternoon. I'm Dean Thompson. It is a nice to meet you." She extends her hand to them. "I hear you are interested in enrolling your daughter in the school. I'm sorry I wasn't here when you came in,but I was needed in the lunchroom. Please have a seat and tell me about your daughter. Does she have any hobbies,interest,things she likes to do?"

Daddy shakes the deans hand and takes a seat. He wonders what to tell the dean.

"Well, Abby likes to skateboard. She was trained by a skateboarder who was in the X-games. She spends a lot of time playing. We recently moved away from home where her mother mistreated her. We haven't had a lot of time to get her involved in activities."

Daddy looked over at Abby and smiles.

Dean Thompson nods as she listens. "I see. I don't think we have any other kids who skateboard here,but there is a first for everything. I know we have some students that rollerblade." She shakes her head. "That is terrible that her mom would mistreat her,but it seems your daughter got though it ok. Usually kids like that regress back to a younger age to escape the mistreatment. Like going back to that of a small child or a toddler. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Kids cope the way they feel the safest." She sees Abby looks somewhat comfortable towards David when she said something about being a small child or a toddler. "Is there something I should know. When I mentioned regressing back to a small child or toddler. Your daughter suddenly became uncomfortable. As for activities. We have alot to offer our students. We have various sports,cheerleading,dance,various clubs. The girl that conducted your tour is the captain of our high school cheerleading team. We have won national for 4 straight years. We are hoping for 5 this year."