LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Wanda shakes her head. "No I can't think of anything else. I was all geared up for a fight with Mrs. Prince. I had my armory all lined up to take her out and now I don't need it."

Mr. Harris nods. "I wish she was more like me too. If you aren't one of her choosen few. Then she doesn't want anything to do with you and she will make your life hell. She has mine because I care about all the students here." He looks at Abby. "I don't know if there is anything you want from your locker upstairs,but you are welcome to go up there and get what you want out of it. I'll give you a box to put your stuff in."

Abby nods. "I would like that Mr. Harris. I'm going to miss you. You are one of my favorite people here."

Mr. Harris smiles. "I liked you too. I never bought the whole gothic look for you. I knew underneath there was a sweet and beautiful girl waiting to come out. Just because you don't go here anymore. Doesn't mean you can't come back from time to time to visit." He goes and gets a box for Abby. "Here you go and good luck in whatever your future holds." Abby takes the box and leaves the office. She walks up the stairs to where her locker was at.

After Abby leaves Daddy thinks of a question. "Do you know of any private schools that would accept a girl in diapers? We have a list of schools that we are going to visit, but if you knew one right off the top of your head it would be great."

Daddy waits with Wanda for Abby to come back with her things.

Mr. Harris thinks for a moment. "No I should don't. Private schools are not like public schools. Where as Public schools have to accept everyone no matter what. Private schools can be more picky about who they will accept. So finding a private school that will accept Abigail in diapers could be tough. I wish you alot of luck and I hate to lose Abigail,but I can understand why you want to transfer her to another school."

Abby comes back 10 minutes later carrying a box with everything from her locker in it. She sorts out the school boks from her stuff. "I have some of my books and some books from the library in my backpack at home. I'll bring them back."

Mr. Harris nods. "I know you will. You aren't the type of student who would keep something that doesn't belong to you."

Abby sets the box down and goes hugs Mr. Harris again. "I'm going to miss you."

Mr. Harris hugs Abby back. "I'm going to miss you too Abigail Johnson. Don't be a stranger. Come back and see me often."

Abby smiles. "There is no one stranger than me." The two of them laugh at the joke. She looks at Mr. Harris. "Can I use your office for a moment?"

Mr. Harris nods. "Sure you can. Your dad and I will wait outside." The two of them walk out into the main office and Abby closes the door.

Abby gets Wanda to change her on the floor. After she was done. The two of them leave the office. "Ok daddy. I'm ready to go."

Mr. Harris looks at Wanda. "If you want to dispose of that. You can take it down to the special ed class and throw it into the diaper disposal down there."

Wanda nods. "Thank you very much." She leaves the office with the bag the diaper was in. Wanda noticed Abby and David was following her. Once they get to the door. Abby freezes in place. Wanda and Daddy could see in the window what the special ed class looked like. It was like a giant daycare center and the kids was on the floor playing. Their diapers was in plain view under their school uniform.

Abby nods. "Ok daddy. We will wait out here on Wanda."

Wanda opens the door and walks in with the bag. "Excuse me. I need to dispose of this. Mr. Harris told me you could take care of it for me.

The assistant takes the bag. "Does it belong to that special ed student outside the room? She should be in here and not running around the school unsupervised."

It took all the strength inside of Wanda's body not to deck the assistant. "She is not a special ed student and she doesn't go to school here anymore. Her father is moving to another school." She turns around and walks out of the room.

As soon as Wanda walks out of the classroom Daddy takes her hand and they walk with Abby back to the office to pick up Abby's school records. Once that was done they walked out to the car and Daddy fastened Abby in her car seat.

"So where are we headed next?"

Wanda looks at Daddy. "We are heading to the ladies room. Because we are about to wet our panties if we don't get there soon." She walks off to the ladies room and makes it into the stall. Wanda set down on the toilet in time to keep from wetting her panties. A few minutes later. Wanda comes out. "There that is better. I was going to ask to use the toilet in the special ed class until I saw the toilet in there. There was lady setting on it and she was strapped in place."

Daddy waits for Wanda to return to the car. "Are you sure it was a lady and not an older girl? that sounds strange."

Daddy gets in the car and waits for Wanda to start out, wherever they were going.

Wanda shrugs. "I'm not sure. I didn't go in there and get a good look at the female on the toilet. I just looked in the door as I walked over to where the assistant was. It wouldn't surprise me if that was the teacher strapped to the toilet." She gets in car and pulls away from the school. Wanda drives down the road. She pulls into the parking lot of a red brick two story building. "This is one of the schools I looked into."

"Yeah, it could have been. that is a strange school."

Daddy looks up at the building as Wanda pulls into the parking lot. The building looked like it had been here awhile which probably meant this school had been in existence for some time. He gets out of the car and lets Abby out of her car seat. He takes her hand as they start towards the front door.

Abby shakes her head. "No it isn't a strange school. It is a strange room and Mrs. Prince is strange too."

Wanda takes Daddy's hand as they walked into the front door. "Excuse me. Could you tell me which way the office is?"

A girl looks up from her book. "Yes ma'am. Go down this hall and turn left at the water fountian. You can't miss it."

Wanda thanks the girl and follows the directions the girl gave them. She stops in front of the office door. "Are you ready Abby?"

Abby nods. "Yes I'm ready,but I'm nervous about going to a new school."

Wanda walks into the office. "Hello my friend here is interested in enrolling his daughter into this school."

The secretary nods. "I see. I'll tell the director that you are interested in the school." She goes into the director's office and tells her that there was someone insterested in enrolling his daughter in the school.

The director comes out. "Good morning sir. So you are interested in enrolling your daughter in this school. Well come into my office and we can talk."

Daddy walks between Abby and Wanda down to the office. He smiles and shakes the Director's hand and follows her into the office. He walks over to a chair in front of the desk and waits for the director to sit down before sitting himself. He takes out Abby's school records and sets them on his lap, waiting for the director to start talking.

The director sets down at her desk. "So you are interested in enrolling your daughter into Penbrook Academy. Do you have a copy of her school record? I like to see what kind of student the person is before I go any farther." She takes the school records from Daddy and reads over it. "Very impressive. She seems like a very bright girl. I think she would be a good fit with the school." The director closes the file and looks at Daddy. "Well the school record is impressive,but I know there is more to a student than their school record. What isn't in Abigail's school record?"

Daddy hands the school record over the director and waits for her to read it over. He gulps a bit as she asks him about Abby outside of school.

"Well she likes to skateboard, and like most girls her age she likes to play. Wanda here is my attorney as well as Abby's future stepmother. They get along really well, much better than Abby does with her real mother."

The director nods. "So she is a skateboarder? Interesting. We don't have any skateboarders there. Skateboarders are so low quality. We prefer our students do things that broaden their minds not things that are low brow." She looks at Abby. "Your father mentioned you play. What instrument do you play?"

Abby shakes her head. "I don't play an instrument. Unless you count drumming on the table with my silverware. Mainly I play with my dolls."

The director raises her eyebrows. "You play with dolls like some little girl? Next you will tell me you wear diapers because you are not potty trained."

Abby's blood started to boil,but she keeps it in check. "Yes I play with dolls and I do wear diapers. I was potty trained."

The director shakes her head. "Well if you come here. You will not be allowed to wear your diapers."

Abby stands up. "Well then I guess I will not be coming to this school." She gets up and storms out of the office.

The director looks at David. "Your daughter is very high strung. While she has good grades. She has the manners of you common everyday brewery worker."

Daddy listens as Abby and the director talk. He was starting to get angry as well. He felt like applauding Abby's move, but kept it in check. He stood up, taking Wanda's hand and picking up Abby's school records.

"I guess we've taken enough of your time. I wouldn't send my daughter to a school that is run by a narrow minded bigot such as yourself. What Abby choses to wear should be of no concern of yours. Why don't you try pulling the corncob out of your bottom and relax a little?"

Daddy walks out of the office with Wanda next to him and hurries out to the car, looking for Abby on the way.

The director nods. "Well it was probably just as well. You don't look like you could afford such a high quality school. You and your daughter is of low quailty stock. It would be a waste of this school's time to try to teach your daughter to be cultured and refined. You can put makeup on a pig, but it is still a pig."

Abby runs out of the office so fast. She takes a wrong turn. Abby goes down a hallway and sees some classrooms on either side of her. She saw a group of students setting around the teacher while she was reading to them. Abby hears a voice behind her. "You seem a bit big to be a kindergartener,but you must be or you wouldn't be in the kindergarten area of the school."

Abby turns around. "No I'm not a kindergartener. I got lost. My dad was thinking about enrolling me here,but the director insulted me and I ran out of her office."

The lady nodded. Oh I see. Well come into my classroom and we can talk about it." Abby followed the lady to her classroom. "So she insulted you. What did she say that insulted you?"

Abby looks at the lady. "She said I was common and had no place in this school because I like to play with dolls and wear diapers. I don't need to wear them. I just like the way they feel and the way they make me feel."

The lady nods. "Well that is insulting. You are welcome to stay here and play with the toys if you want to. My class will not be back here for a couple of hours. They are at their fencing class."

"Whatever." Daddy leaves the office and heads out towards the car. He doesn't see Abby around anywhere and wonders where she could have gone. He sees a woman standing at the end of a hallway and goes over to her. "Have you seen a girl in a blue jumper, white blouse and white tights go by here recently?"

The woman shakes her head. "No I haven't sorry. I just got here. I'm waiting on my class to come out of music class which is right there." She points at the door across from her.

The lady who found Abby walks out of her classroom after finishing up the morning reports. She sees Daddy standing there talking to another lady. "You know you are the second lost person I have seen in the last 10 minutes. I have a feeling the two of you belong together. Are you looking for an older girl who is dressed childishly? If you are. Wait right here and I'll take you to her. I need to drop these reports off at the office." The lady walks down the hall to the office and drops off the reports. She comes back to there David was standing. "You have a lovely daughter and very polite. I hear our director was insulting to her. If I could. I would like to have her in my class,but she is too old to be in kindergarten. Though I think she would fit in mentally and emotionally."

Daddy frowns when the woman says she hasn't seen Abby. He stands there wondering where Abby could have gone. He sees the lady walking over to him and smiles when she says she knows where Abby is. He waits while she goes to the office and comes back to him. he smiles at her when she talks about Abby.

"She has had a rough life so far. We are hoping to find a good school to put her into, one that will accept that she wears diapers."

Daddy starts following the lady back to the classroom where Abby is.

The lady nods. "I see. Well I would accept her in my class. She wouldn't be the first student I had that was in diapers. Changing diapers doesn't bother me. With enough money. The director would overlook your daughter's diaper wearing." She takes Daddy to her classroom. "I think I found someone who belongs to you."

Abby looks up from the play kitchen. "Hello daddy. I see you found me. I got lost and this lady offered to let me stay here until you could find me. I wish I could be in her class. She seems really nice."

"Well Abby just celebrated her sixteenth birthday. she was in the tenth grade in public high school. I don't think she would take too kindly to going back to kindergarten. I don't suppose she could be in your class and take high school lessons as well, could she?"

"Yes she does seem nice, but she is a kindergarten teacher. You've already been through kindergarten."

The lady laughs. "I don't think we are talking about the same girl. The girl in my class doesn't act and talk like a 16 year old. She is more like 6 years old." She shrugs. "I don't see why not. She would still have to be part of the class,but I don't see why she couldn't take high school lessons also."

Abby shrugs. "I know she is a kindergarten teacher. I was in the kindergarten section when she found me and we didn't leave the area. So I figured she was a kindergarten teacher." She laughs. "Yes,but kindergarten wasn't this much fun when I was in kindergarten. There wasn't toys in my kindergarten class and my kindergarten teacher wasn't as nice as she is." Abby looks at daddy. "Is Wanda waiting for us outside or is she ripping the director a new butt hole?"

Daddy listens to the woman and nods his head. "I think Abby might like that. I would have to ask her."

"Abby, if you could be in this class and take high school lessons as well would you want to do that? She said it woudn't matter if you wore diapers in this class."