LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Wanda thinks. "I think I should be changed first." She starts to get off the couch and her stomach shorts to grumble. "Uh oh I know what is coming." Wanda starts off to the bathroom. Before she could get out of the living room. There was a loud wet farting sound and the back of her diaper started to balloon out as the poop goes into her diaper. Tears rolls down Wanda's cheeks as she messes in her diaper in front of daddy.

Daddy hears Wanda fill her diaper and gives her a hug. He leads her upstairs to Abby's bedroom. He pulls her dress up and lifts her onto the changing table. Daddy pulls down her diaper and cleans her with baby wipes. He pulls out the used diaper and throws it out.

"What happened? didn't the Tacos agree with you?"

Daddy starts to take out another diaper and stops. "Would you rather wear a pair of Abby's panties? She doesn't need them right now."

"Okay. I know sometimes mexican foods doesn't agree with me too well."

Daddy lifts Wanda off the changing table. He walks over to the dresser and opens the top drawer.

"Here are Abby's panties. I'll let you choose a pair. I'll be down in the kitchen."

Daddy walks out of the bedroom.

Wanda nods. "Well the mexican food didn't help matters with my need to poop. Ok I'll be down in a little bit." She looks over her choices and picks out a pair of pink panties that was folded up in the back of the drawer. Wanda puts the panties on and goes downstairs to the kitchen. "I'm ready for my drink now. What do you have to drink?"

Daddy gets out the milk and pours it in a glass. He adds chocolate syrup to the milk and stirs it. When he is finished he pours himself a glass of orange juice and brings them both back to the table.

"Here you are." Daddy sets the chocolate milk in front of Wanda.

Wanda nods. "Thank you." She drinks her chocolate milk. "Your chocolate milk is as good as Nicole's is." Wanda drinks it carefully so not to spill in on herself or the table. She finishes the chocolate milk and puts the glass down on the table. Wanda had a chocolate milk mustache on her upper lip.

Daddy smiles as he sees Wanda's mustache. He gets up and gets a paper towel and hands it to Wanda. "I think you need to wipe your mouth."

"Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day. I think we both need to be getting to bed shortly, and I don't mean together. I don't mean to be pushing you out the door, but I need to get Abby in bed and go there myself."

Wanda nods. "Thank you." She wipes her mouth and then throws the paper towel away." She laughs. "Yes tomorrow is going to be an interesting day." Wanda nods. "Yes that will come later. We don't want to do anything to give your soon to be ex wife anything she can use against you in the divorce case." She laughs. "There is no need in apologizing. I understand completely. Nothing should happen tomorrow with Mrs. Prince calling the police,but if it does. Call me and I'll be at the jail to get you out."

Wanda nods. "You are welcome. I hope we can find a good school for her as well. It might not make a difference what kind of school it is if Abby is still set on quitting school. It could be a big waste of money if we get her into a good private school and then she decides she wants to quit school because she doesn't like going to school. Before we put out a large sum of money. We should be sure. That she isn't going to quit school after we get her into another school." She kisses Daddy back.

Daddy stands outside and watches while Wanda drives off. He heads upstairs to the playroom.

"Okay, I think it's time for you to take a bath and get ready for bed. I think you can handle the bath by yourself. If not, call me. After your bath I will get you dressed for bed."

Abby starts to whine. "I don't want to take a bath and go to bed. Because that means that I'm that much closer to having to go back to the special ed class at school. I have a very bad feeling that Mrs. Prince isn't going to take I'm not coming back to the school as a nanswer and she is going to have you arrested and they will send me to live with a foster family while you are in jail. I might never see you again and I don't want that. Can Wanda tell me a story tonight and tuck me in?"

"If they do send me to jail, I told Wanda to take care of you. You won't have to worry about that. Wanda and I will find a new school for you to go to as soon as we can. Wanda is going to take care of talking to Mrs. Prince."

"Sorry, I'm afraid that Wanda has gone home already. I guess I should have had her stay until after you were in bed."

Abby nods. "Ok daddy. I'm glad Wanda is going to take care of me if you are taken to jail. Where does that leave me until you find a school? Do I have to go to special ed until then? I hope not. I hated it in there and that was only for a couple of hours." Abby smiles. "Wanda is good,but I don't think she is forceful enough to take on Mrs. Prince. Wanda is so soft spoken and easy going. Nicole on the other hand is not easy going. Gavin told me that Nicole is forceful when she is talking to someone in court." She pouts. "Darn. I wanted mommy to tell me a story and tuck me into bed." Abby slowly walks out of the playroom and goes to her bedroom to get undressed. She goes into the bathroom and runs water into the bathtub. Abby puts some bubble bath and her bath toys in the tub. She gets in and starts playing.

"No, you don't have to go to special ed. I think you should do some kind of studying at home though. I think Wanda will do okay. She cares about you. I'm sorry I didn't think about having Wanda stay to put you to bed. I'll go wait downstairs while you take a bath."

Abby smiles. "I'm glad for that. I didn't want to go to special ed anymore. That is not the right place for me to be. Daddy,I have a question. "Will I get to wear my diapers at the new school or will I have to wear big girl panties? I hope I don't have to. I might have accidents in them since I haven't been holding back my pee when I have to go."

Wanda calls while Abby was taking her bath. "Hello David. Has Abby went to bed yet? When I left. I forgot to do something very important. I forgot to stick around long enough to put Abby to bed and read her a story."

"Yes, Wanda and I talked about it. We are going to try to find a school that will let you wear diapers. I hope we do."

"She's taking a bath right now. Do you want to stay on the phone, or do you want me to call back when she gets out of the tub?"

Abby shakes her head. "No way am I going though that again. It was the worse experence of my life. You know what mom would do when I had an accident. I do not want to go though that again. I would rather stay in diapers. If we can't find a school that will accept me in diapers. Maybe Wanda or Nicole can go to court and get an injuction to stop Mrs. Prince from stopping me from dropping out of school."

Wanda nods. "Ok call me back when Abby is ready to go to bed."