LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Wanda nods. "You are welcome. I'll be down here when you are done." She watches David go up the stairs. Wanda takes off her shoes and walks into the kitchen. She makes herself something to drink. Wanda sets down on the couch and starts flipping the channels. She stops on Court TV and puts the remote down on the couch arm.

Daddy goes into his office and turns on his computer. He checks his email and answers the ones that are important. He turns off his computer again and then starts thinking about tomorrow. He wonders how keeping Abby home from school will affect his and Abby's life. He sighs and leaves his office.

Daddy comes out to the living room. He looks at the TV and smiles. "I always wondered what a lawyer's favorite channel might be." Daddy sits down on the couch next to Wanda.

Wanda looks over at Daddy and smiles. "Well what did you think a lawyer's favorite channel would be? The Food Network? No silly. It is Court TV. I was watching this pompus blow hard arguing the fact that the Miranda Rights should be rewritten. He says they are not clear enough to be understood. That is a load of crap. They are very clear and straight forward." She lays her head on Daddy's chest and watching TV. "Did you get your emails taken care of?"

Daddy listens to Wanda. "Yes, I agree that they are easy to understand. 'You have the right to remain silent' How clear is that, yet a lot of criminals start talking without a lawyer there to represent them?"

Daddy puts his arm around Wanda. "Yes, I got all the emails taken care of."

Wanda nods. "Yes it is clear and easy to understand. The guy says that criminals don't understand that they at any time they chose. They can stop talking and remain silent and that anytime during the time they are in the room with the police. That they can ask for a lawyer to be there. I think it is a load of horse manture. This guy is trying to muddy the water because his client was convicted of a crime and now he is saying that he didn't fully understand his rights even though he signed a paper saying he did."

"Well, I guess you have to be pretty stupid to commit a crime. I doubt he is going to win though. The Miranda act has been around for years now. I really hate how they say all methods of putting a criminal to death are cruel and unusual. I guess they want the criminal to die in his sleep, not feeling anything, regardless of how bad their crime was."

Wanda nods. "Well I wouldn't say all crimes are commited out of stupidity. Some is done out of necessary to feed your family. You steal a loaf of bread to feed your family. I don't think it should be looked at the same way as someone who steals something for the fun of it. Yes I know it is a crime,but it wasn't done for the money. It was done to feed your family. Crime increases when more people who are out work. Parents have to do what they have to do to put food on the table." She laughs. "I see you agree with me on putting criminals to death. I think we should bring back hangings and firing sqauds. I also think if someone is put on Death Row. They shouldn't be on it for 15 or more years. The state needs to step up the executions."

"Yes, but unfortunately there are too many liberal thinkers on the supreme court and in congress. They would rather have us taxpayers pay for their upkeep until they are absolutely sure they have used their last possible appeal has been used up. If their is undeniable proof that the person murdered someone then give them one appeal that has to take place within six months. After that, carry through with their sentence."

Daddy cuddles up closer to Wanda.

Wanda nods. "I agree with you. There was too many liberal thinkers in the supreme court and congress. Because they are not personally involved in it,but someone they know gets killed and the next thing you know. They are having a press conference calling for a reform to the judicial system,but nothing is ever done about it. It is all a PR stunt to make them seem like they are tough on crime." She snuggles in close to David."

Abby comes downstairs and goes into the livingroom. She starts to giggle when she sees the two of them. "You two get any closer together and you both are going to become one body with two heads,four arms and legs."

Abby shakes her head. "No I didn't need anything. I just came downstairs to see what the lovebirds was up to. I don't think the two of you are going to last until the divorce is final. The way the two of you look at each other. I can tell you both want the same thing and that is each other."

Abby shrugs. "I don't know daddy. I've never been around cats and dogs. Mom wouldn't let me have one and when we moved here. I never asked if I could get a pet. I was worried you would think I wasn't responsible enough to have a pet."

Wanda shakes her head. "That is terrible your mom wouldn't let you have one,but it doesn't really surprise me. I think you are responsible enough to have a pet. It is alot of work to have a pet,but it is very rewarding as well. With a pet. You always have someone to talk to who doesn't judge you."

Abby smiles. "I would like that alot. I would love to go see her pets." She runs over and jumps up on daddy's lap. Abby hugs Daddy and snuggles in close to him.

Wanda get pushed out of the way when Abby jumps up on daddy's lap. She frowns,but doesn't say anything because she knew it wouldn't do much good.

Abby looks up at Daddy. "What was the two of you discussing?" She looks at the TV and then rolls her eyes. "It was probably something boring. Since you are watching one of the boringest channel on TV. The other one is CSPAN. Everyone on there is as much of a pompus blow hard as everyone else. Lawyers are boring too. Some of them had no standards. They will defend anyone including people who have no business being defending. They are guilty and everyone knows it,but some lawyers are blind to that fact and defend them anyway." Abby walks out of the living room and goes up to her playroom.

Wanda looks at David. "Wow she has such a low opinion of lawyers,but she is right. Some lawyers will defend anyone including people they know are guilty,but they have to a right to a good defense."

"Yes it probably was boring to you. We were discussing the law and capital punishment."

"everyone has the right to a good defense, even if they can't afford it. I don't like when lawyers advertise a lot on tv, even though I realize they need to get clients somehow, and just having an ad in the phonebook isn't enough today."

Abby shakes her head. "How could being in the capital be considered punishment? It is the easiest job there outside of being in congress or the president."

Wanda nods. "I know everyone has a right to a good defense,but I think it is disgusting that we the taxpayers get stuck with the defense and the prosecution in the case. It is a waste of our tax money. That could be used for better purposes."

Abby shakes her head. "I know what capital punishment is. I was making a joke and to answer your question. No I didn't learn that in school. I didn't take Civils my freshman year. Mom opted me out of the class. She said I wouldn't learn anything useful in here. Because I would never amount to anything other than a pant wetting baby. So what I know about laws and the government. I learned from TV and reading books on it. Did you know there are some really dumb laws that are still laws. Like all horses have to wear diapers within the city limits. If you are driving a car. You have to have someone in front of you 200 feet waving a red lantern back and forth. You can't sell anything on the streets in the city on Wednesday from sundown Tuesday until sundown Wednesday? That is just three off the top of my head. They aren't enforced anymore,but they are still on the books as laws."