LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Wanda nods. "That's ok. It happens from time to time. Even to a perfect person like me."

Nicole and William bust out laughing. "You a perfect person? That is really funny."

Nicole stops laughing and wipes her eyes. "Yes go wake up Abby and get her ready for supper. The bathroom is right across from the living room."

"Alright."

Daddy walks into the living room and comes over to where Gavin is sitting with Abby on his lap.

"It's almost dinnertime so I am going to take Abby into the bathroom and get her ready."

Daddy picks Abby up and carries her into the bathroom.

"Abby, wake up. Nicole has dinner ready. I need you to wash your hands and get ready for dinner. Do you need to be changed?"

Gavin nods. "Ok I'll go get ready." He walks upstairs to go change his shirt and washes his hands in his bathroom.

Abby moves a little and snuggles in close to Daddy's body. She doesn't open her eyes. "Oh Gavin you are so strong to be able to pick me up. You must be Superman." Abby nods. "Yes I do Gavin,but you can't change me. Daddy wouldn't like it if you saw me without my diaper on."

Daddy laughs and shakes Abby's shoulder. "Come on honey, wake up. Daddy has you."

Daddy gets a diaper out of Abby's backpack and lays Abby down on the floor. He gets her undressed down to her diaper and then untapes it. He takes the diaper off and cleans Abby with baby wipes. He slips a clean diaper under her and sprinkles powder on her diaper area. Finally he tapes the diaper closed and dresses her again. Finally he helps her stand up.

"Go ahead and wash your hands, please."

Abby looks up at daddy. "I just had a weird dream. I dreamed Gavin was holding me on his lap on the couch and then he picked me up. When he did. Gavin turned into Superman complete with the red cape and the muscles." She sighs. "I guess none of it happen. Including the part about Gavin holding me on his lap while Natalie and I was watching a movie." Abby looks at Daddy. "I can't wash my hands. I left my spare pair of hands in my other backpack." She giggles and skips off to the bathroom.

Nicole walks into the living room. "Abby is going to have to set in a big girl chair at the table. I only have one highchair and Natalie sets in it. I guess if Abby is going to be part of the family. I'm going to have to get a second highchair for Abby to set in when she is here."

Natalie nods. "Yes we do. I have a whole drawer full. Abby can pick the one she wants to wear."

Abby dries her hands and walks into the kitchen. She stops when she sees William standing here. Abby was a little afraid of William since she had never seen William before. Natalie walks over to Abby. "Come on sis. You can't eat supper if you are standing there. I saved you the seat beside me. You will have to set in a big girl chair at the table. I only have one highchair and that is mine." She notices Abby looking at William. "You don't need to be afraid of him. He might look like a grizzy bear,but inside he is a big teddy bear.

William nods. "Yes I don't bite. Well at least not hard." Abby starts to giggle at William's comment.

Daddy gets up and goes over to Abby. He helps her sit down and pushes her over to the chair. He picks a bib out of the drawer and ties it around Abby's neck.

"Okay, let's eat."

Daddy sits down at the table and gets ready to fill his plate.

Nicole grabs the taco shells out of the oven and brings it over to table. She puts a taco shell in each person's plate and then sets down at the table. Nicole breaks up Natalie's shell into bite size pieces and then puts the meat,cheese,lettuce and taco sauce on top of the broken taco shell. Natalie smiles. "Thank you mommy."

Abby makes her own taco and bites into the shell. "Your tacos are so good Aunt Nicole. I haven't had tacos in a really long time."

Wanda takes Abby's napkin and waits the taco sauce off of Abby's face. "You should empty your mouth first before you speak. No one wants to see half chewed up food when you are talking."

Abby nods. "Sorry Mommy."

Abby finishes off her 4th taco and then leaves back in her chair. She gets the hiccups. Abby hiccups one big time and there was a wet fart coming from her diaper. She fills up her diaper with soft poop. "Daddy, I... Umm..." Abby couldn't bring herself to say it in front of Gavin and William."

"Okay, honey."

Daddy gets up and waits for Abby to come over to him. He leads Abby to the changing table. He lays Abby on the changing table and undresses Abby down to her diaper. He untapes the diaper and pulls it down in front. He cleans her up with baby wipes then pulls the diaper out and throws it away. He finishes cleaning Abby up and slips a clean diaper under her. Daddy sprinkls baby powder on Abby and tapes the diaper closed. He lifts her off the changing table and then dresses her again.

"Okay, do you want to stay for awhile or are you ready to go home?"

Abby follows daddy upstairs to Natalie's room and waits while daddy changes her. After he is done changing and redressing her. Abby looks at Daddy. "I'm ready to go home. Just so I have it clear. I'm not going to special ed class tomorrow. Wanda and you are also going to start tomorrow looking for a private school for me to go to. I'll have to go get Dolly before we leave. She is having a talk with Boo Boo in the playroom."

"Yes, I understand that. Why don't you go get Dolly and I will go tell Wanda we are ready to go. she will have to drive us home."

Daddy walks downstairs and finds Wanda. "Abby is ready to leave now. Would you mind driving us home? We will also need to take Abby's bicycle home."

Abby nods and skips out of the bedroom. She goes down to the playroom. "Come on Dolly. We have to go. I know you don't want to go and you are having fun,but we have to go. We will come back another time and you can play with Boo Boo." She sighs. "Dolly, I said we have to go. I'm the parent here and I say we are going. If you don't stop being this tantrum. Boo Boo is going to see you get a spanking." Abby picks up Dolly off the floor and comes down the stairs. She looks at Daddy. "Dolly didn't want to leave and was having a tantrum upstairs in the playroom. I had to be firm with her and tell her that I was not going to put up with her bad behavior. I told her if she didn't stop it right then. I was going to spank her infront of Boo Boo."

Wanda nods. "Ok I'll get my carkeys and purse. I don't think Abby's bicycle will fit into my trunk. We can try though."

Daddy smiles. "Looks like she takes after her mother."

"No, don't worry about it. I'll see if Nicole and William can hold the bicycle until I can come back and pick it up."

Daddy finds Nicole and William. "Would it be okay if I left Abby's bicycle here until I can pick it up with my car?"

Abby looks confused. "Which mother are you talking about? My soon to be mommy or the one you are divorcing so you can marry the good mommy?"

Wanda nods. "Ok I'll won't worry about it."

Nicole nods. "Yes it is okay. I put her bicycle in garage so it wouldn't get stolen out of the driveway."

"I was talking about Dolly's mommy and not your mommy. She only has one mommy."

"Thank you, Nicole."

Daddy walks with Abby and Wanda out to the car. "looks like you get to ride in the mustang, Abby."

Daddy waits for Wanda to unlock the door.

Abby crosses her arms and stomps her foot. "I am Dolly's mommy and I don't have tantrums."

Natalie giggles. "You are having one right now about don't have tantrums."

Nicole nods. "You are welcome David."

Abby squeals with delight. "Yah I get to ride in Mommy's Mustang." She jumps into the front seat leaving daddy standing outside of the car."

Wanda looks at Abby. "You will have to ride in the backseat this time. I promise I'll take you somewhere special and you can ride in the front seat."

Abby nods and gets out of the passanger seat. "Ok mommy." She folds the seat forward and gets in the backseat. Abby buckles herself in and then puts Dolly on her lap. Wanda gets in the driver seat and waits on Daddy to get in.

Daddy smiles as Abby throws her tantrum.

"Yes, I see you don't throw tantrums."

Daddy looks at Abby as she gets in the front seat of the mustang.

After Abby gets in the back seat he gets in the front seat and buckles himself in.

"Okay, let's get going."

Abby nods. "See I told you I don't throw tantrums."

Wanda backs out of the driveway and heads towards David's house. She pulls into the driveway and turns off the car. Wanda follows David and Abby into the house. She watched Abby go up the stairs to her room. "Tomorrow morning should be real fun tomorrow when Mrs. Prince calls because Abby isn't at school. I would love to be a fly on the wall for that conversation."

Wanda smiles. "There is another way around it. You could have your legal council talk to her. I can call her from my office tomorrow morning or I could take the call here if she calls you. If the police do come here. Make sure your first call is to me. I'll be at the police station with my pit bull of a sister."