LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

"You still shouldn't laugh."

"You can wear a diaper at night after we are married. I don't think you will be needing protection during the day since bathrooms are usually close by."

"Okay, thanks for warning me. I like dogs, but it's good to know in advance that they will jump on you."

Abby nods. "Ok daddy. I will not laugh at her,but it is still funny that she got the back of her dress stuck in her diaper."

Wanda nods. "You are welcome. Yes they will jump up on you. They are the reason. I don't have many visitors to my house. Do you want to walk to my house or drive?"

Wanda shakes her head. "No it isn't too far from here." She takes Daddy's hand and lays her head on his shoulder while they walk. "I love this. You are the first guy outside of the guy in high school. I gave my heart too. He broke it a couple of days later. He was using me to make his former girlfriend jealous and so he could pass his biology exam so he could stay on the football team.. She was little miss perfect. Captain of the cheerleading squad and ditsy blonde that made people think she was easy. I cried for a week after he dumped me. He didn't it publicly in front of everyone at school. The popular girls laughed and pointed at me." Wanda stops in front of a small two story house. "This is my house. It isn't as big or as fancy as Nicole's house." She unlocks the door. "Get ready to be licked to death." Wanda opens the door and David can hear a stanpede of feet coming towards the front door.

Daddy listens to Wanda and squeezed it. "I'm sorry to hear that. No one should be treated like that."

Daddy hears the dogs come running to the living and steps inside the front door. He stops and lets the dogs smell him over. He puts his hand down with the back of his hand facing the dogs and let's them smell it. He starts petting them.

"Cute dogs."

Wanda nods. "You are right. No one should be treated like that." She watches the dog sniff David and then let him pet them. "It looks like they have accepted you. I hope they will accept Abby and she isn't afraid of dogs. I would hate to have to get rid of them when we get married. They are like my children." Wanda looks at the dogs. "Ok go play outside. You have been petted enough." The dogs go running out the doggie door into the backyard. "Find you a seat somewhere that isn't fully covered by cat or dog hair."

Daddy watches the dogs run over to the doggie door and disappear. He goes over to the couch and sits down.

"I guess Abby and I will have to get used to being around dogs and cats. I wouldn't want you to have to get rid of them either."

Wanda nods. "Well we will have to make sure first before we bring her around my children. I wouldn't want her to have an allergic reaction and have to be rushed to the hospital." She lays her head on Daddy's shoulder. "I could set here all night with you holding my hand and my head on your shoulder."

Daddy looks over the bathroom after Wanda shows him the way."It's cute. It doesn't really matter what a bathroom looks like as long as it has a toilet, sink and tub or shower in it."

Daddy closes the door and does his business, washing his hands afterwards. He comes out of the bathroom and finds Wanda. "what are we going to do about supper?"

Wanda nods. "I wouldn't use the tub in there. It is cracked and leaks water badly. I never had it fixed because no one ever uses it. Natalie likes my tub better. It has jets in it." She shrugs when David comes out of the bathroom. "I don't know. I didn't have anything planned for supper."

Wanda nods. "Ok let's go." She locks the door and walks back to Nicole's house with David. Wanda walks in and sees Nicole getting ready to start fixing supper. "Is Abby still upstairs playing with Natalie?"

Natalie comes into the kitchen. "No she is in the living room. We are watching a movie."

Wanda walks into the living room and comes back. She motions for David to come with her. Wanda walks back into the living room and points at Abby. She was laying on Gavin's lap asleep with her thumb on her mouth. Wanda looks at David. "Do you think we should wake her up? She looks so angelic laying there on Gavin's lap."

Wanda nods. "That is a good idea."

Nicole nods. "Yes we have room for two more at the table. I'm making tacos for supper. Don't you mean three?"

Wanda shakes her head. "Abby is asleep on Gavin's lap. So I don't know if she is going to eat supper or not."

Nicole nods. "I see. "Well if you are going to eat here. You can help out. David, you cut up the tomatoes and Wanda, you shred the lettuce."

A guy walks into the door wearing a pilot's uniform. Natalie runs over and jumps up into the guy's arms. "Daddy,You are home.

William smiles. "Yes Pumpkin seed. I'm home." He sees David standing at the counter cutting up the tomatoes. "Did you go out and find yourself a boyfriend to replace me."

Nicole shakes her head. "No I didn't. That is Wanda's soon to be boyfriend and later her husband. This is Abby's dad."

William nods. "It is nice to meet you. Where is your gothic skater daughter at?"

Wanda points in the direction of the living room. "She is asleep in the living room on Gavin's lap. She isn't much into the gothic look much anymore. She is more into the same thing as Natalie."

William nods. "Ok I see. So Abby is a baby girl now."

Daddy puts a tomato on a cutting board and starts cutting it into small pieces. "How many tomatoes are you going to need?"

Daddy looks up as William enters the kitchen. He figures it must be Nicole's husband. He looked too old to be one of Gavin's friends. He shakes Williams hand when they are introduced to each other.

"I think Wanda and I are already boyfriend and girlfriend. We are spending enough time with each other."

"Yes she is a baby girl that isn't going to school until we find a private school for her."

Nicole thinks. "2 should be enough. I know Natalie will not eat tomatoes. Gavin does time to time."

Wanda looks at David. "Oh we are? I thought you didn't want to start dating until after your divorce from your witch of a wife was final."

William nods. "Well you couldn't find a better lady to be dating than Wanda. She will make someone a good wife and maybe if she gets married. She will not be eating here as much." Wanda sticks out her tongue at William and he starts to laugh. "I'm joking with you. You know you are welcome to eat here anytime you want and you usually do." William nods when David was talking about Abby going to school. "Yeah we had the same problem when Natalie started school. They didn't want to enroll her because she wore diapers. They picked the wrong person to piss off. My sweet and angelic wife grows horns and turns into a pitbull when someone tried to mess with her family. Your girlfriend is the same way. She turned into a tiger on the prowl when she gets pissed off. When the two of them get together. There is no stop in them. Lawyers and other people are afraid of them when they come walking into the courtroom or a conference room. I know I would never want to face them in a courtroom if I was a lawyer."

"Okay, I'll cut two tomatoes up."

"I think dating will be alright as long as we don't get too intimate."

"Yes, I am sure they are tenacious, but I didn't want Abby to be going to special ed just because the teacher didn't like her wearing diapers to school."

William nods. "That is a dumb reason to put Abby into special ed class. I hope Nicole and Wanda can solve this problem for you."

Wanda looks at David. "You was wrong about something. It was Mrs. Prince who put her in the special ed class and she is Abby's principal not her teacher."