LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Wanda looks at David. "Don't you dare say that. You are not a lousy parent. Your soon to be ex wife is the lousy parent. You are doing the best you can with the hand you have been dealt." She sighs. "We will figure this out together." Wanda rings the doorbell.

Nicole comes to the door. "I guess you are here for Abby. She is upstairs in Natalie's playroom. Up the stairs 3rd door on your left."

Wanda looks at David. "Do you want to talk to her alone?"

Daddy frowns. "I'm partly at fault for the way Abby has turned out. If I had been more involved when she was younger then maybe she wouldn't be so rebellious now."

Daddy listens as Wanda asks if he wants to speak to Abby alone.

"I really don't know what else to say to her. She doesn't want to listen to me. She expects me to do things her way or no way. If you have any ideas of how to get her to change her mind and go to school, you're welcome to talk to her. I am not even sure she even wants to see me."

Nicole shakes her head. "No I don't think you are to fault in this. Teenagers are rebellous by nature. This is the first act of rebellion. You should consider yourself lucky. Abby waited until she was 16. By then most teenagers are one step away from total anarchy."

Wanda shakes her head. "No I don't have any ideas on how to get her to change her mind about going to school? Maybe if we could get her back into her regular class. She might go back,but that is going to take at least a few days. Until then. She is going to have to go to special ed. If she doesn't. It is going to hurt our case against Mrs. Prince and the school district. I know that is going to make me as popular with Abby as you are right now."

Daddy listens to Nicole and Wanda. "I guess you are right. She is a teenager. but she is not going to agree to going back to school. I will go up and talk to her anyway."

Daddy walks upstairs and looks for the room that Nicole told him was the playroom. Finally he sees Abby and Natalie playing in one of the rooms. He walks over to the door and pauses. He takes a deep breath before stepping into the room.

"Abby, we need to talk please."

Abby looks up. "I see Nicole called you and told you where I was at."

Natalie looks at Daddy. "Hello daddy. I'll give the two of you time to talk." She looks at Abby. "I know you are mad at him,but he is your daddy and you deserve to at least hear him out." Natalie walks out of the playroom after she gives Daddy a hug. "Be easy with her."

"Yes she did"

Daddy gives Natalie a hug then turns his attention to Abby.

"Abby, I really don't know what else to say to you. You know I have to follow the law. If I confronted Mrs. Prince about this she would tell the police that I am keeping you out of school and they would arrest me. I know you don't want that. Running away is not the answer. If the police catch you then you would probably be put in a foster home. Wanda says it will be at least a few days until we can get you back in a regular class. You want to see Mrs. Prince taken care of, don't you?"

Abby looks at Daddy. "Why does the law have to be so unfair? Why do I have to suffer in special ed class because the law says I have to go to school? What I meant by confronting her is telling her that you will not send me to special ed and that you want me taken out of that class and put back into my regular classes. That isn't that hard. It is simple. You have to be a bigger ass than she is and show her you mean business and you are not going to back down until you get what you want." She shrugs. "Running away might not be the answer,but you got the point didn't you? I would rather run away and get caught by the police. That would be less embarrassing than to be humilated by having to wear that uniform and set in a special ed class."

"I think the law was made for children who were deliberately misbehaving, not like you. Mrs. Prince is twisting the law to her advantage. I don't think talking to Mrs. Prince would help. She would say you would be a disruptive force in the classroom since you weren't following the rules. Would it be alright if I called Wanda up here and we can discuss it?"

Abby smiles. "Maybe someone should twist her. If I had to go to school. Can I not go to a different school? It doesn't matter to me if I have to have you drive me to school if it is in a different part of the city. Just as long as I don't have to be in special ed. I would even consider an all girl private school if it meant I didn't have to be in special ed." She looks confused. "How is me wearing diapers a disruption to the class? It isn't like I was asking to go to the bathroom in the middle of class. If I needed a change. I waited until after class was over. Also my diaper doesn't smell. I don't mess in them and the diapers has a great odor masking ability." Abby nods. "Yes it is ok if you call Mommy up here so we can talk about it."

"I think we can look into a different school for you. I am not sure how long that would take though. I personally don't think it would be disruptive, but apparently Mrs. Prince does. Okay, I will go downstairs and get her."

Daddy walks downstairs and finds Wanda.

"Can you come upstairs please? Abby has suggested that maybe I could send her to another school so she wouldn't have to go to special ed. I am not sure if we could that quick enough or not. I would like your input in the talking though."

Abby smiles. "We can start tomorrow and I'll call Mrs. Prince in the morning and tell her she can go jump off a high cliff. I am not going to come back to school until she gets her head out of her rear end. I don't think it is disruptive either. I wonder if she has fully thought this though. Without me in regular classes. The school's GPA is going to fall below the state's level. With will mean less grant money to pay for her pet projects like the sports teams,band and art classes."

Wanda looks up from her portfolio and the law books she has around her. "I was starting to work on the court order to keep Abby out of special ed class." She nods. "That is a good idea. I don't mean to overstep my bounds and if I am. Tell me. If you can't afford to send her to another school. I'll be glad to pay for it and anything else she will need. I know she isn't my real daughter,but I think of her as my daughter and I would do anything in my power to make her happy. That is why I'm working on the court order to stop Mrs. Prince from keeping Abby in that class."

"Yeah, that would be great, Abby."

"Do you think we could get her in a private school in a few days? If so, we could keep her home until the school starts and tell the school board that Abby will be going to a different school. I'll let you know if you can help pay for Abby's tuition at a private school once I see how much it will cost. Do you know of any private schools that will accept her?"

Wanda nods. "I think so. We can start looking tomorrow. There is no thing Abby is going to have to know upfront. If she does go to a private school. She most likely will have to wear a school uniform,but they are no where as humilating as the one from the special ed is." She shakes her head. "No I don't know of any private schools that will accept her,but I'm sure there is one out there. If all else fails. We can get her a private tutor to teach her. Do you think she will accept the idea of wearing a school uniform after the bad experence she had over the one from Special Ed?"

Daddy leads Wanda up to the playroom. He walks in and takes a seat in one of the chairs. "Wanda and I have been talking. We think it is a good idea to send you to a private school. I know that in private schools they wear uniforms. Everyone wears uniforms. They will probably consist of a white blouse and blue jumper or dress of some sort. Would you have any problem with wearing a uniform? I know they would not be as bad as the ones they had for special ed."

Abby thinks about it. "I don't have a problem wearing a school uniform as long as it isn't humilating like the one for special ed. It would be like playing dress up. Would I get to wear my diapers to school or would I have to wear my big girl panties to school? I would rather wear my diapers,but I will wear panties if I have to."

Wanda looks at Abby. "That would be up to the school. If you had a medical reason for wearing them. Then they would have to let you wear them,but you don't have a medical need during the day. So it is iffy if they will let you wear your diapers to school"

Abby sighs and looks at the floor. She looks up at the two of them. I guess you can ask them when we go to look at the schools. I would rather wear diapers. They are more comfortable than panties. They have a built in pillow like feature. My bottom doesn't hurt from setting as long as I was when I wore panties."

"We will ask them. Maybe we could find a doctor that would give you a medical excuse to wear diapers. Wanda do you think a doctor would give her one? She has been wearing diapers now for awhile and I am sure it affects her muscles."

Wanda shrugs. "I don't know. I guess we can go that route if we can't get her into a private school that will allow her to wear diapers without a doctor's excuse. It might have affected her muscle control. We'll have to see if we go to the doctor to get an excuse."

Abby nods. "I hope we can get me into a private school that will let me wear diapers without a doctor's excuse. I don't like going to see doctors. It makes me really nervous."

"Okay, I guess I will have to call Mrs. Prince up and tell her that you won't be returning to school after all. I'm not looking forward to that conversation. I will probably have to go down to the school and file a withdrawal form or something."

"Are you ready to come home now or do you want to play with Natalie awhile longer?"

Abby smiles. "I guess you will. I would love to hear that conversation as well. I'm sure she is not going to take it well,but she brought it on herself. You told her I wasn't going to stay in special ed. I want to play longer. I didn't get to play with Natalie today after she got home from school."

Wanda nods. "Ok you can play for awhile longer. I'll send Natalie back up to play with you." She gets up out of her chair and hears Abby giggling. "What are you laughing at?"

Abby points at Wanda's bottom. "Nothing Baby Wanda. Your diaper is showing." Wanda looks behind her and sees the back of her dress in the top of her diaper. She blushes and pulls her dress down. Wanda walks out of the room while Abby continues to giggle.

Daddy frowns at Abby."You shouldn't laugh at Wanda. It's not her fault her diaper was showing."

Daddy goes downstairs and waits until Natalie goes back upstairs. He comes back over to Wanda and puts his arms around her.

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to be wearing diapers. I don't think Abby likes it too much and as you just saw she laughed at you. Do you want to go over to your house while Abby plays with Natalie and Abby play upstairs or stay here and talk with Nicole?"

Abby shakes her head. "I wasn't laughing at her. I was laughing at the fact her diaper was showing. I never let mine show. I always keep it covered."

Wanda shrugs. "I guess you are right. I thought if I went down to her level as a little girl. We would have something in common. Besides you said when we got married you was going to put me into diapers. So I thought I would get a head start. We can go to my house and you can meet my children. Be careful. My dogs love to jump up on you and lick you." Wanda looks at the books and the note pad on the coffee table. "I guess I will not be needing that anymore."