LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

"Yes, I am afraid you do have to go to school Abby. I wish with all my heart you wouldn't have to go. I thought the bus was just for the special ed students, not for everyone."

"How about if Wanda acts like a mother most of the time and only has some time as a little girl? I guess she would be sleeping with me. I think after we get married then we are going to get a different house, a bigger one."

Abby crosses her arms and stomps her foot. "I don't want to go to special ed class. All the bus I saw have high school and middle school students. The bus I was on yesterday had special ed students on it,but no one else." She shrugs. "I guess that would work. Why are we going to get a bigger house?"

"I'm sorry Abby. You have to go to school. I wish you didn't, but if you don't, I will lose you and I don't want that."

"We need a bigger house because right now we only have three bedrooms. One is your room, another is the playroom and the last one is my room. When the baby gets here we will need a room for him or her."

Abby shakes her head. "I find it hard to believe that you can't do anything to stop this. You are a parent. Why don't you march down to Mrs. Prince's office and tell her off. Tell her that I am not going to special ed and she can get her head out of her butt and quit coming with with shitty ideas." She thinks for a moment. "Can't the baby sleep in your room? I did until I was 7."

"Parents don't have as much power as you think they do Abby. When it comes to school, you have to obey the law. You can't just do what you want."

"A child in a bedroom isn't really the ideal situation. I think we should have got you your own bedroom a lot sooner."

Abby crosses her arms. "I don't see why not. You pay her salary with the taxes you pay. So that means you are her boss and she has to do what you tell her since you pay her salary. Well the law sucks this time." She nods. "Yes I can. I am not going to special ed tomorrow. I'll leave home before I go to special ed."

Abby crosses her arms and stops her foot. "No I am not and that is my final answer." She leaves the living room and goes up to her room. Abby quietly picks her clothes and some diapers in her suitcase. She comes back downstairs and looks at daddy. "Are you going to make me go to special ed tomorrow? If you are. I'm running away from home and you will never see me again."

"Abby, I don't have any choice in the matter. You don't want to live in foster home or be sent back to your mother's do you? I wish you could understand that I am doing this so I can keep you."

Daddy walks over to the door to prevent Abby from leaving the house.

Abby shakes her head. "That is an excuse. Not a good reason. No I don't want to live in a foster home or be sent back to mom's house. If you will not stand up for me and tell Mrs. Prince to back off and take me out of the special ed class. I'll go live with someone who has a backbone and will stand up to her." She sees daddy blocking the front door. Abby turns around and goes out the kitchen door.

"No, you're not at the park. I brought you home and put you in Abby's bed. You were falling asleep."

"the reason Abby ran off is we were talking about her going to school tomorrow. She said if I was going to make her go to school she would run away and find someone who has a backbone and will stand up to Mrs. Prince."

Wanda nods. "Oh I see." She starts to slip out of the crib and hears something crinkling. Wanda lifts up her dress and sees she is wearing a diaper. "We will discuss why I'm in a diaper later. Right now we have to locate our wayward daughter. You are going to have to help me here. Where does Abby like to go? Most of the time. When a child runs away. They go to where they feel safe and a place that is familiar to them."

"She likes to go to the skateboard park and the ice cream store. I don't know of any other places. I guess I should have stopped her before she left the house. I doubt if she would want to come home with me if we found her."

Daddy starts downstairs to the living room.

Wanda nods. "Ok Do you want to split up and look for her or go together? Since the skateboard park and the ice cream store is close by. If we split up. One of us can check both places." She goes to put her shoes on,but can't get her shoes on with the diaper on. Wanda carries the shoes downstairs. "Could you help me get my shoes on? I can't do it with this thick diaper on."

"Okay, that sounds like a good idea. I guess I can go to the skateboard park and you can go to the ice cream store. Whether or not I find Abby I will meet you at the ice cream store."

Daddy comes over and helps Wanda put her shoes on. "You can take the diaper off if you want. I just put it on you because Abby said she didn't want you wetting her bed."

Wanda nods. "Ok I'll meet you at the ice cream store." She shakes her head. "No I can't. My panties are still wet and I don't have anything else to wear." Wanda smiles. "Thank you Daddy David for helping me put my shoes on." She follows David to the skate park and then spilt from him to go to the ice cream store. She walks inside and ask Gavin if Abby was there?

Gavin shakes his head. "No I haven't seen her,but I'll keep an eye open for her."

Wanda walks out and waits for David to come over.

Abby watches Daddy and Wanda walk out of the house to look for her. She giggles as they leave. Abby gets out her bicycle out of the garage and rides away from the house. She rides until she gets tired. Abby pulls up in a driveway to rest for a moment. She heard someone calling her name. Abby looks up and sees Natalie getting out of the backseat of a car and running towards her.

Nicole gets out and walks down the driveway. "What are you doing here Abby?"

Abby looks at Nicole. "I ran away from home. Because daddy is forcing me to go to school tomorrow and back to special ed. I told him if he made me. I was laying home. He said he was going to. So I left home. I started riding my bike to get away and rode until I got tired."

Nicole nods. "Oh I see. Well come on inside. You look like you could rest up." Abby rolls her bike up the driveway and puts it into the garage. She takes her suitcases into the house. Nicole goes up to her office and takes out her cellphone. She calls David's cellphone and leaves him a voicemail telling him that Abby was at her house across town from him and she is pretty pissed at him over making her go to special ed.

Daddy looks around the skateboard park. He sees several people riding their skateboards, but doesn't see Abby. He sighs and walks towards the ice cream store. He hears his phone beeping to let him know he has a voicemail. Daddy goes to his voicemail box and listens to the message that Nicole had left him. He walks the rest of the way to the ice cream store and finds Wanda.

"I've located Abby. She is at Nicole's house. Apparently she got on her bicycle and rode until she got tired, and she is still mad at me. I'm not sure how to get to Nicole's house. Do you think you can take me there? I have no idea what I am going to say to Abby once we get there though."

Wanda nods. "Good grief. She rode a long way on that bike of her's. Yes I can take you to Nicole's house,but could you do something for me first? When we get home. Can you change me? I needed one before we left your house,but I could tell you was in a hurry to find Abby. So I decided to wait until later." She shrugs. "I'm sure you will think of something to say to her."

Daddy nods and then walks home quickly with Wanda. He takes her up to the nursery and puts her on the changing table. He pulls up her dress and removes her wet diaper and cleans her up. "diapers or pullups?"

Daddy takes out one of Abby's diapers and slips it under Wanda. He sprinkles powder on her and smiles as she sneezes. Finally he tapes the diaper closed and lifts Wanda off the changing table, adjusting her dress.

"Okay, I think you better drive since you know the way and it will be faster. That is, if you don't mind taking your car."

Daddy starts downstairs.

Wanda nods. "Yes I think it would be faster too." She waddles down the stairs. "This is going to take some getting use to." Wanda grabs her purse and her car keys. She walks with daddy out of the house and out to her car. Wanda buckles up and waits for David to do the same. She backs out of the driveway and heads down the road. Wanda stops at the railroad crossing to let the train pass. "Have you thought about what you are going to say to Abby?" After the train passes. Wanda drives over the tracks and heads for the richer side of town. She pulls up into the driveway of a house that looked like a giant copy of a little girl's dollhouse. "We are here. This is Nicole's house. I'll show you mine when we leave."

Daddy follows Wanda out to the car and gets in. He buckles his seatbelt and starts thinking about what he would say to Abby. Obviously what he had said so far didn't mean anything to her. He couldn't tell her that he was going to keep her out of school, since that was impossible. He sighed when Wanda asks him if he thought about what he was going to say to Abby.

"I really don't know what to say. I can't tell her that I am going to keep her home, because I can't. I am a lousy parent. I have my daughter running away and can't do a thing about it."

Daddy looks up at the house as they pull into the driveway. It looked like the fantasy home that some young girl would have. He follows Wanda up to the house.