LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Daddy laughs and shakes his head. "I think I am going to have to start limiting your time in front of the TV."

Daddy picks up the trash and throws it in a trash bin nearby. "Do you want to play some more Abby?"

Abby looks at Daddy and giggles. "Why would you want to start limiting my time in front of the TV? Before you found out about my bedwetting and decided to put me into diapers. I wanted alot of TV. You was always busy in your office working and I didn't want to bother you." She nods. "Yes I do,but I need a dry diaper first. Mine is wet from lunch and Wanda tickling me."

Abby nods. "Yes I know you was joking about it. I don't take much of what your say as serious. I know you joke alot."

Wanda looks at David. "Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me? You must be talking to me. Because I'm the only one here." She starts to giggle.

Abby laughs. "Yes he is talking to you. I've heard that quote before,but I can't think of where."

Wanda smiles. "It is a quote for Taxi Driver with Robert DeNiro."

Daddy shakes his head as Wanda jokes. He comes over and swats her bottom. "Yes I'm talking to you. Please take Abby into the bathroom and change her. I would do it, but I'm afraid that they would arrest me if I went into the girls bathroom, and Abby wouldn't want to go into the men's room."

Wanda sticks out her bottom lip. "Why did you pop my bottom?" She nods. "Ok I'll take Abby to the bathroom and change her." She takes Abby to the bathroom and changes her. While Wanda was there. She took off her wet panties and puts on one of her pullups. Wanda puts her wet panties into the bag and then walks Abby out of the bathroom.

Abby runs off from Wanda and goes back to where Daddy was setting. "I'm ready to go play daddy." Wanda comes up later. She walked slower than Abby. Wanda had a small case of diaper rash from staying in her wet panties too long.

"sorry. I just wanted to get your attention."

Daddy finishes cleaning up the picnic supplies and waits for Abby and Wanda to come back.

He smiles when Abby comes running over to him and gives her a hug. He sees Wanda is walking slowly over to him. He thinks he knows what is wrong.

"Why don't you go ahead and daddy will be right there."

Daddy comes over to Wanda. "If you want you can use some of Abby's diaper rash cream when we get back to the house."

Daddy puts his arm around Wanda's shoulders and walks over to the playground with her.

"Well, I see we have a few choices. One, you can ride in the stroller back to the house and Abby can push you, two, I could carry you back to the house and three I could go back home and bring the car here to pick you up and take you back to the house. Take your pick."

After 2 hours of playing. Abby comes walking over to daddy. "Is it time to go or are we going to stay longer at the park?" She watches Wanda hanging from the bars on the jungle gym. "Daddy, someone should tell Wanda not to be doing that. Her underwear is showing and it has Barbie on them like children's underwear."

"Do you want to go home now or stay here? I don't really care which we do."

"Yes maybe somebody should tell her." Daddy walks over to the jungle gym. daddy leans over and whispers in Wanda's ear. "Abby noticed your pullups. Maybe you should play on the swings. I think Abby may want to go home soon."

Abby shrugs. "I don't know. If I stay here and play. Then it will be longer to have to wear that embarrassing school uniform. If we go home. Then it will just be sooner to tomorrow,but at home. I can play with Natalie after I go pick her up after school."

Wanda nods. "Oh I see." She climbs down off the jungle gym and walks over to the slide. "Well when she gets ready to go. Let me know. This is her last day as a normal little girl. Tomorrow she becomes a full time special ed student."

"Well actually, I asked Nicole to have Gavin pick Natalie up today. I thought it would be best if we had some time by ourselves. Go ahead and play for awhile longer if you want."

"Yes, I will let you know when Abby want's to go home. Your right about today being Abby's last day as a normal little girl. We are going to have to work hard that she won't be in special ed for long."

Abby nods. "Oh I see. I didn't know you had told Nicole to have Gavin pick up Natalie from school." She skips off to the balance beam and walks down it and then turns around. Abby walks back up the beam. "Look at me daddy. I'm a gymnastist."

Wanda nods. "Yes I am going to work hard to get Abby out of the special ed class. I just hope by the time I get her out of the class. That it will not be too late and she is permamentally in the mindset of the special ed class. If she starts to act differently than she normally does. Let me know so I can add it to the case against Mrs. Prince and the school district."

Abby and Wanda plays for another couple of hours. Wanda starts to rub her eyes and yawning. Abby looks over at Wanda as she plays. She walks over to daddy. "Daddy, I think Wanda's battery is about to run out." Abby points at Wanda in the swing. Wanda's eyes was about half shut and she was swinging slower and slower.

Daddy smiles as Wanda starts nodding off.

"It sure looks that way. I guess we better head home. I hope you don't mind if I put Wanda in the stroller to get her home. You can walk beside me."

Daddy goes over and picks Wanda up. He carries her over to the stroller and sets her down in it. He pulls her legs through the leg openings and then starts pushing the stroller toward home.

Abby shakes her head. "No daddy. I don't mind. I don't think Wanda could walk home in her condition." She notices the B's on the bottom of Wanda's pullup had faded away. "Daddy, Wanda had any accident. Maybe you should put her in a diaper when we get home and then put her in my crib to finish up her nap. I don't want her to wet my bed while she is sleeping." Abby puts Dolly in Wanda's arm. Abby skips along beside Daddy as he pushes Wanda home in the stroller.

"we'll see when we get home. she may wake up before then. She does need to change though."

Daddy walks all the way home and opens the front door. He pushes the stroller inside, then lifts Wanda out of the stroller. He carries her upstairs to Abby's nursery and lays her on the changing table. Although he really doesn't want to change her, he knows if he doesn't then she will get a worse case of diaper rash. He pushes her dress up and removes her wet pullups. Daddy cleans her with baby wipes and uses the diaper rash cream on her. He gets out one of Abby's diapers and slips it under Wanda. He sprinkles powder on her and tapes the diaper closed. Daddy moves Wanda over to the crib and then leaves the room. He goes downstairs to where Abby is.

"What would you like to do now?"

Abby shrugs. "I don't know daddy. Wanda sleeping upstairs limits the things we can go. Because we haven't leave her alone in my crib. She might get scared even with Dolly with her." She thinks about something. "Daddy, I've got a question. Do you still want marry Wanda if she stays as a little girl? I know you want a loving wife and mom for me and I would like a mom too. I like Wanda alot. She is fun to be around and I know you like her,but do you like her enough to accept her if she stays as a little girl? If you don't. Maybe we should end this before we get too connected to Wanda. It might hurt more later if you break it off with Wanda."

Abby nods. "Ok I'll go play in my playroom. Do I have to go to school tomorrow? I don't want to go to school anymore. I hate being in the special ed class. It is so boring and someone might see me in my uniform if I get on the bus. There would be other kids from the high school and the middle school too." She shrugs. "I don't know Daddy. I like Wanda alot,but I'm not sure I could see her as my mommy and my little girl playmate. I don't want to hurt Wanda by telling her that I'm not sure I could see her as my mommy if she is a little girl too. If she was a little girl. Where would she sleep?"