LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

"Yes, but you were really cute. Maybe I will have to see for myself after we get married."

"No, I haven't talked to Abby yet. I'm a chicken and I was waiting for reinforcements. I guess I can tell her after you arrive."

Daddy walks into the kitchen and starts making the coffee.

Wanda nods. "Yes I was really cute. The ladies in the naproom said I was. After naptime was over. The lady checked me and of course I was wet since I wet in my sleep. I thought she was going to put me back in my panties after my nap,but she didn't. She put another diaper on me. I was glad I was wearing a dress that day. I don't think I would have been able to get my shorts on over the diaper." She chuckles. "You might get to see that after we are married." Wanda clucks like a chicken and then laughs. "Reinforcements are on the way. Does Abby know I'm going over today? I didn't tell her I was coming today. I was thinking. It is a pretty day. Maybe we can go to the park and have a picnic. Just the three of us."

"Yes, I told Abby you were coming over today. She told me she hopes that you can take her to the park. Why don't you stop at the store on the way over here and pick up whatever you think we should eat at the park. I don't have much in the refrigerator."

Wanda nods. "Ok I'll stop by the store and pick us up something. Sounds like I am going to have to stop doing the grocery shopping for you. I can't let my baby daughter go hungry. She is a growing girl and needs her food." She starts laughing. "I'll be there in a little while." Wanda hangs up her phone and leaves the parking lot. She stops on the way at the grocery store and picks up things to take on a picnic. Wanda pulls into the driveway and gets the food out of the car. She walks to the door and knocks on the door. Wanda smiles when David opens the door. "Have you got my little girl up yet?"

Daddy hangs up the phone and goes upstairs. He peeks in Abby's bedroom and sees that she is still asleep, sucking her thumb and holding dolly. he decides to let her sleep until Wanda gets there.

Daddy goes downstairs and waits for Wanda. When he sees the mustang pull into the driveway he goes to the door. Daddy gives her a kiss and takes the food from her.

"No, I left Abby in her crib. I thought you might want to go and wake her up."

Daddy carries the food into the kitchen and sets it down on the table. He pours two cups of coffee and brings them to the table along with the cream and sugar.

Wanda kisses David back. She smiles when he tells her that he left Abby asleep so she could go wake her up. "Thank you." Wanda goes up to Abby's room and walks in. She stood there looking at Abby sleeping in her crib. Wanda lowers the side and tickles Abby's foot. Abby starts to stir. "Come on baby. It is time to wake up. Mommy is here."

Abby starts to wake up and looks up at Wanda. She smiles at Wanda. Abby takes her thumb out of her mouth and sets up in her crib. "Mommy." She holds up her arms to Wanda.

Wanda picks up Abby. "Does mommy's little girl need a change?" She knew the answer was yes. Wanda saw the wetness strip was gone and the diaper was heavy feeling."

Abby nods. "Yes mommy. I need a change,but I'm more than just wet."

Wanda nods. "Oh so my little baby left mommy a smelly surprise in her diaper. Well I guess we better get you into a clean diaper." She carries Abby over to the changing table and lays her down. Wanda puts the strap on Abby so she wouldn't fall off and get hurt. She opens Abby's diaper and makes a disgusted face. Abby starts to chuckle at Wanda's funny face. Wanda cleans up Abby's bottom with wipes. After Abby was clean. Wanda puts a new diaper under Abby's bottom. She sprinkles some powder on her skin and rubs it in. Wanda tapes the diaper shut and picks up Abby. She carries Abby downstairs. Abby puts her head on Wanda's shoulder and sucks her thumb. Wanda walks into the kitchen with Abby.

Daddy waits down in the kitchen. He can hear Abby giggling upstairs and smiles. He smiles again when Wanda brings Abby into the kitchen.

"Hello sleepyhead. I'm glad to see you finally woke up. Would you like a bottle of milk while Wanda and I have a cup of coffee?"

Abby looks at daddy when Wanda puts her down in her highchair. "How did I get into my crib? The last thing I remember was playing on the floor. The next thing I know. Wanda is tickling me and I'm in my crib." She looks at Wanda and then back at daddy. "I think we should keep Wanda. She just changed me and I wasn't just wet. Wanda didn't try to get out of doing it. She changed me without complaining. So I think we should keep her. She will make a good mommy. Wanda changes messy diapers without complaining." Abby nods. "Yes daddy I would like a bottle of milk to drink. I'm thristy."

Daddy gets up and fixes Abby a bottle. He brings it over to the highchair and hands it to Abby. He sits down across from Wanda.

"Sounds like you have a strong supporter from the peanut gallery. I guess we are just going to have to try hard to make it come to pass. I don't know how you like your coffee. I brought the cream and sugar over. Do you think we ought to tell Abby where we are going after we have our coffee?"

Wanda nods. "Yes it does sound like that. Abby might be a nut,but she is my cute little nut." She tickles Abby's foot and she starts to giggle. I drink it black. I'm going to have to give it up after I get pregnant. Coffee is not good for a baby. We are one step closer to the time to make the baby. I had my first doctor's appointment this morning to get the shot that will increase my egg production making it easier for a baby to be concieve."

Abby giggles when Wanda says her egg production was going to increase. "Daddy with Wanda making eggs. You will not have to buy anymore at the grocery store. Wanda can lay them for us."

Wanda laughs. "You are funny. I'm not a chicken. So I can't lay eggs." She nods. "I think we should wait until after we have our coffee to tell her."

"I guess it's a good thing that I can't get pregnant. I don't think I could go nine months without coffee, although I will try hard not to drink it in front of you."

"I guess Abby should stop egging you on."

"Okay we will wait then"

Wanda smiles. "You can drink coffee around me. It will not bother me. I've been around Nicole and others who was drinking coffee and it didn't bother me at all." She starts laughing and shakes her head.

Abby holds her nose and giggles. "Daddy, that joke stunk worse than my dirty diapers." She shakes her head. "No don't wait. Tell me now. What was you going to tell me after lunch? Come on and tell me. Please?"

Daddy starts drinking his coffee. "I guess there is a lot a don't know about having babies."

"I guess it's good I'm not a comedian for a living then, huh?"

"Be patient, Abby. We'll be done in a few minutes."

Wanda nods. "There was alot I didn't know about having babies either. It isn't like there is a book out there that tells you everything you need to know about having a baby. There are alot about raising kids,but they are more full of crap than Abby's diaper was."

Abby nods. "Yes it is a good thing. We would be starving." Wanda slowly drinks her coffee to make Abby wait longer. "Hey that isn't nice. You are drinking your coffee slow so it will take longer to finish it." Abby sets in her highchair and pouts."

Wanda smiles. "You are so cute when you pout."

Wanda nods. "Yes I think so too. I've tortured her enough." She looks Abby. "I thought it was such a nice day. That we would pack a picnic and go to the park."

Abby squeals with delight. "That is so great." She looks at Daddy. "Wait a second. Something is wrong isn't there? The last time you took me to the park was the day you told me that you was moving out of the house and I was going with you. So what is wrong? Does it have to do with that call you was ignoring earlier today at Every Baby Store?"

Daddy smiles when Wanda tells Abby where they are going. His heart sinks as Abby asks him what is wrong. He had wanted to wait until they came back before talking to Abby about returning to school. Tears well up in his eyes as he looks at Abby.

"Abby, I'm afraid you are going to have to back to school. I know I promised you that you wouldn't have to, but if you don't, daddy could go to jail, and you would have to either go to a foster home or back to live with your mother, neither of which I want. Starting tomorrow morning, the bus will be stopping by to pick you up and take you to special ed. I am so sorry Abby. Trust me, if there was anyway around it, I would do it." Daddy starts crying.

Abby sets there looking at Daddy. "I'm not going back to school and you can't make me. You promised me that I wouldn't have to go back to special ed and I'm not going to. Because if I go back to special ed. I'll have to wear that uniform and I'm not going to. I'll run away from home before I degrade myself by going back to special ed again." She gets out of her highchair and runs out of the kitchen.

Wanda looks at David after Abby left the kitchen. "I think that went well. Abby didn't yell or cuss when you told her about going back on your promise about her not having to go back to special ed. Do you still want to go to the park or do you want me to just go so you and Abby can talk this over?"

Daddy watches as Abby runs from the room. He shakes his head and wonders what to do now.

"Can you go ask Abby if she still wants to go to the park? I'm afraid she doesn't want to speak with me. It will be okay if she just wants to go to the park with you. I will understand."

Wanda nods. "Yes I'll go talk to her." She gets up from the table and walks upstairs to Abby's nursery. Wanda sees Abby laying face down in her crib crying. She walks over to the crib and rubs Abby's back. "I know you are mad at your daddy because you think he lied to you,but he didn't mean too. He wasn't going to make you go back to school,but Mrs. Prince is forcing him to do it. We all know you don't want to go back to the special ed class,but we can't always get what we want. Sometimes we have to do things we don't want to because we have to. Would you want your daddy to go to jail and you not get to see him for a long time? You could be sent to a foster home or sent back to live with your mom. I know you would not want to do that." She pulls Abby up on her lap and rocks her. "I think you should go downstairs and tell your daddy. That you are sorry for talking to him like that."

Abby looks up at Wanda. "I know I should tell him. I'm sorry for the way I talked to him and I know he didn't mean to lie to me,but I'm mad at him for not standing up to Mrs. Prince and telling her that I was not going to go back into special ed class anymore." She sets there on Wanda's lap while she rubs her back. "Can we still go to the park or did daddy say we couldn't go now because of the way I acted?"

Wanda nods. "He said we could still go to the park if you wanted to or just the two of us could go if you didn't want daddy to go with us."

Abby shakes her head. "I don't think I could go without daddy. I've never been anywhere without him with me since I became a little girl. He is my security blanket."

Wanda nods. "I see. Why don't you go downstairs and tell your daddy that? He is feeling sad because he thinks he let you down."

Abby slips off of Wanda's lap and goes downstairs to the kitchen. "Umm daddy..." She looks at the floor and moves her foot around in a circle on the floor. "Umm... Daddy... I'm... I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier. Do you forgive me for what I said to you?"

Daddy is relieved when Wanda agrees to go talk to Abby. he waits in the kitchen feeling very unhappy. He hears footsteps coming downstairs and sees Abby come into the kitchen. He wonders what she is going to say. He hears her apologize to him for the way she talked.

"Yes, I can forgive you for the way you talked to me. I know you were mad at me for lying to you. I am sorry that I did that. I know you think that I am giving in to Mrs. Prince about this, but I'm not. This is bigger than just Mrs. Prince. This is the law. You have to go to school. I promise you that we will work hard to make sure you are taken out of the special ed class as soon as possible."

"Do you still want to go to the park with Wanda and I?"

Abby runs over and jumps up on daddy's lap. "Yes I still want to go with you and Wanda to the park. Why do I have to go to school? You was going to let me quit school before I was put into the special ed class. What happened to letting me quit school? I would rather Natalie see me as a quitter than in that special ed school uniform."

Wanda stays up in Abby's room for a little bit after Abby leaves the room. She runs her fingers down the stack of diapers and listens to them crinkle as she rubs them. Wanda picks one up and holds it in her hand. She opens it slightly and new diaper smell from inside hit her nose. Wanda walks over to Abby's closet and looks at the baby outfits inside while still holding the diaper in her hand.

Abby looks around. "Where is Wanda at? I thought she was behind me when I left my room. Maybe you should go see what is keeping her."

"Wanda thinks, and I agree, that Mrs. Prince would rescind her signature on the dropout order if I tried to through with it. She would do it to get back at me, not you. Natalie is not going to see you in that uniform again hopefully. You will be taking the bus to and from school, then you can change into your regular clothes before you go to pick Natalie up from school."

"Okay. wait here for us."

Daddy walks upstairs and pushes open the door to Abby's bedroom. He sees Wanda standing at the closet holding a diaper in her hand. He watches Wanda for a few minutes before finally walking over to her.

"Would you like me to put that diaper on you, honey?"

Abby looks at bit confused. "If she has already signed the paper saying it was ok with her that I quit school. How can she rescind her signature? It is already on the paper. It isn't like it is written in disappearing ink." She nods. "I hope you are right. I don't think I could take Natalie laughing at me again and it would be more embarrassing if the other students in her school saw me like that."

Wanda screams in fright when David appears behind her. She drops the diaper in her hand onto the floor. "You scared me. I didn't know anyone was standing there. You shouldn't sneak up on people."

"I'm not sure how she could rescind it, but Wanda says she could, and she is a legal expert."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Abby was just wondering what happened to you. She thought you would be following her downstairs."