LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

The lady nods. "Oh Melody told you that. Let me double check that." She picks up the phone and calls downstairs to the checkout. Melody answers the phone. "Good just the person I wanted to talk to. I've got two up here in the nap room who said they don't want to take a nap. I was told that everyone who came into the room had to take a nap. Ok I see. Thanks for clearing that up for me." The lady hangs up the phone and walks over to them. "It seems you was telling me the truth. I'm sorry about not believing you. Melody said that naps was only required after lunch. The rest of the time it isn't required. I didn't want to lose my job over this. It is my second day here and finding a job who will accept your diaper wearing is rare." She looks at daddy. "Do you need a change before you leave the room?"

Daddy waits and listens as the lady calls down to Melody. He nods when she comes back and tells him it was okay. He put his arm around Abby and gave her a squeeze.

"No,that isn't necessary. I don't wear diapers myself, just my adorable little girl here. I appreciate your position and understand that you had to check with Melody. better to be safe than sorry.

Daddy waits to be let out of the naproom.

The lady nods. "That's a shame. You are the first parent I've seen here who doesn't wear them. Yeah I didn't want to be fired for breaking the rules and letting someone out who wasn't suppose to be." She takes the remote off the shelf and presses the button. The door unlocks and opens. "Have a good day."

Abby walks out of the room with daddy. She looks at him after they get down the hall. "That was a close one. I thought for a minute. We was going to have to take a nap. Whether we wanted to or not."

"Thank you for letting us use the changing table."

Daddy leads Abby out of the naproom. "Yeah, me too. I definitely didn't want to take a nap." Daddy wipes his forehead.

"Do you want to some shopping while we are here, or are you ready to go now?"

Daddy checks to see that Abby has dolly and takes her downstairs. They walk around looking at all the clothes and other baby things. Daddy looks at a large playpen sitting with the rest of the furniture. "Do you think you could fit in this, Abby?"

Abby walks over to the playpen. "Yes I think I can fit into it." She opens the gate and walks in. Abby sets down in the playpen and shows daddy there is alot of room around her in the playpen." She crawls out of the playpen and stands up. "Are you going to get me a playpen? Do you think I am going to wander off when you have your back turned?"

Daddy watches as Abby climbs inside the playpen. He sees there would be room not only for Abby but for Natalie and in the future her younger sister or brother. However, he did not have room right now for a playpen.

"No, You are a good girl and does what daddy tells you. I don't have to worry about you wandering off. Besides, where would you go? the ice cream store? The skate park? I think I could find you no matter where you went."

"Have you found anything you would like to buy? any new outfits?"

Abby nods. "Yes I am a good girl." She giggles. "Am I that predictable that you know where I would go? I guess you know me better than I know myself." Abby nods. "Yes I did,but it isn't quite the right weather for it. It is a snowsuit with Barbie on it. It will be fun to wear if we and Wanda go something cold like skiing,playing with the Adorable Snowman up in the Artic circle or going to see Santa Claus at his house. When it starts to get colder outside. We will have to come back and buy me some warmer clothes to wear. Right now it is a little too warm for sweatshirts and insulated pants." Daddy's phone beeps again telling him he has another voice mail. "Whoever is calling you isn't giving up. They beeped you again. Maybe you should take it. It might be important or one of your clients."

"Yes, we will have to get you warmer clothes to wear and maybe some baby sleepers to wear at night. I bet they have some adorable ones here."

Daddy takes his cellphone out and looks at it. It was Mrs. Prince trying get a hold of him again. He slips the phone back in his pocket and smiles at Abby.

"So are you ready to go home now? I have a few things I need to take care before Wanda comes. I am sure you can find plenty to keep you busy in your playroom or bedroom."

Abby nods. "Yes they do have adorable sleepers here. I saw them over there on the rack. Yes I'm ready to go home." She giggles. "Yes I can find alot to do to keep busy in my playroom." Abby takes Daddy's hand and walks out of the store with him. She lets go of daddy's hand and skips across the parking lot to the car. Abby waits for daddy to catch up with her.

Daddy takes Abby's hand and walks her out of the store. When she let's go of his hand he watches her skip across the parking lot. She looked adorable in her overalls and tennis shoes, carrying her dolly. Daddy follows her over to the car and unlocks it. He opens the back door and lifts Abby into her carseat. Daddy buckles Abby in and then gets in. He drives home and parks the car. He gets out and gets Abby out of her car seat. He holds her hand until they are inside the house.

"Okay, why don't you go play in your playroom. Daddy has some work that he needs to catch up on."

Daddy watches Abby walk upstairs and then walks into his office. He takes out his cellphone. He dials the number to Mrs. Prince's office and waits for her to answer. Daddy rubs his temples, knowing he didn't really want to talk to Mrs. Prince at all.

Abby nods and walks up the stairs to her playroom. She closes the door behind her and takes off her overalls and her shoes. Abby lays them aside and gets out her barbies. Soon she gets involved with playing forgets about everything else. As Abby plays on. She starts to get sleepy from her big breakfast. Abby curls up on her bean bag chair and falls asleep with a Barbie doll in her hand.

Mrs. Prince answers her phone. "Hello Mr. Johnson. I was beginning to think you was ignoring me by not calling me back. I want to know why you didn't send Abigail to school this morning? You know she is suppose to be in school every day and she was not in her class this morning. You aren't going to make this a habit are you? I would hate to have to turn you in to the police for not sending Abigail to school and keeping her out of the class she was put into."

"I decided it would be best to keep her out of school today. You are breaking the rules by putting Abby in special ed. There is nothing in the school dress code that says that Abby cannot wear diapers. However, I plan on sending Abby to school tomorrow. Will you be sending the bus for her?"

"I don't agree with you. It wasn't best to keep her out of school. Abigail needs to get use to being in her new class and she could have used today to do that. Keeping her out of school is only hurting her because it will take her to get use to her new class. No I'm not breaking any rules. I make the rules at school. So I can't break them if I make the rules. You are wrong there is. The dress code said no student can wear anything that disrupts the flow of the class or distracts the other students from learning. That includes diapers. I can send the bus for her or she can walk to school like she has been doing. If you think she can find her way to school."

"I guess it wasn't up to you, was it? I made the decision because she is my daughter. I Don't think I have anymore to say to you outside of court. Just the send the bus for Abby tomorrow. Goodbye."

Daddy had wanted to say so much more to her, but he didn't want Mrs. Prince taking it out on Abby.

Daddy goes upstairs and looks in the playroom. he is surprised to see that Abby has taken off her overalls and is sleeping on the beanbag chair. Daddy comes over and carefully picks Abby up and carries her over to her bedroom. He lays her down in her crib and gives her a kiss on the forehead. He pulls up the side of the crib and leaves the room.

Mrs. Prince answers back. "She might be your daughter,but I have the law on my side and you are breaking the law by keeping Abigail out of school without a good reason. Ok I'll send the bus tomorrow for Abigail." She smiles as she hangs up. Mrs. Prince knew that she was in the right and David was just pissed off because he knew that he was wrong and didn't have any recourse. She wrote the rules to be vauge so she could use it anyway she wanted to and it would be covered by the rules. No one had ever argued in court and won against the way the rules was written.

Wanda walks out of her office at noon and walks to the elevator. Once she gets downstairs. Wanda takes out her phone and calls David. "Good afternoon. How is my little girl today? I'm on my way over to your house. Anything happen this morning that I need to know about?"

Daddy sighed as he walked out to the living room. He heard his cellphone again and thought it was Mrs. Prince again. When he looked at the number he smiled and lifted the phone to his ear.

"Hi. Abby is doing great. We went out for breakfast to Every Baby and found several cute outfits that would be great for the cold of winter. Right now she is in her crib taking a nap. Mrs. Prince kept trying to reach me this morning, so I finally called her back. She wondered why Abby wasn't in school so I told her the truth. I also told her that Abby would be on the bus tomorrow. I almost told her to stick it up her ass, but I didn't. I was civil. Are you about done for the day?"

Wanda smiles as she walks out of the building. "I'm glad Abby is doing great. Oh so you went to breakfast at Every Baby. They make some good waffles in cute childish designs. I have ate breakfast there sometimes on Saturdays with Natalie. She didn't take a nap at the store? They told me if you eat in the cafe. You have to take a nap afterwards." Wanda frowns when David tells her that Mrs. Prince had been calling him all morning. "I wouldn't have been so civil. I would have told her that she can stick it up her ass and blow it out her ears. I took an instant dislike to Mrs. Prince during our meeting yesterday and even more of a dislike after you told me what she did to Abby after our meeting." She nods. "Yes I'm done for the day. I tried to work at my office,but I couldn't keep my mind on my work with all the sawing. So I packed up my work and brought it with me."

"I had to be civil to Mrs. Prince. I was afraid she would take it out on Abby. Besides she might say something in the court room about the way I talked to her. Apparently you don't have to take a nap unless you are there at lunchtime. At least that is what Melody told us."

"So when will you be stopping by here? I'm looking forward to seeing you."

Wanda laughs. "Well that is one perk of being a divorce lawyer. You don't have to be civil to the other side. Because the other side is scum and should be treated as such. If they could work things out between themselves. Then they wouldn't need lawyers to settle things." There was a pause on Wanda's side of the call. "Oh I see. I was told it was required anytime you go into the naproom. I'll be at your house as soon as I get to my car and drive to your house."

"speaking of divorce lawyers, have you got started on my case yet?"

"You went to Every Baby with Natalie? did you ever have to take a nap with her?"

"Okay, I will be waiting. I will let Abby sleep until you get here."

Wanda nods. "Yes your case was what I was working on this morning at work. I couldn't keep my mind on the paperwork for all the sawing. Nicole is lucky. Her office is farther down the hall and not effected by the busted water pipe. Yes I did. I was told that everyone that came into the naproom had to take a nap. I was undressed and diapered. Then I was put into a sleeper and a crib. Walking in a thick diaper is not easy. I should be there shortly depending on traffic."

daddy laughs as Wanda explains about taking a nap at Every Baby. He imagines her walking around with a diaper and a sleeper on. He was glad he didn't have to wear an outfit like that.

"Okay, I will start a fresh pot of coffee."