LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Melody shakes her head. "Not if she doesn't want to. Naps after breakfast and dinner are not required. Only after lunch. She can if she wants to. I do once in a while if I've had a busy morning and I need to recharge my batteries."

Abby giggles. "You run on batteries? Are you a robot?"

Melody makes some robotic moves. "That doesn't compute." She starts to giggle.

Abby giggles too. "You are silly Melody."

"So are you ready to go upstairs?"

Daddy takes Abby's hand and leads her up to the cafeteria. he goes over to the order area. "I have a little girl here who has a rumbly in her tummy. I hope you can fix her up."

Abby nods a takes daddy's hand. "Yes we are ready to go upstairs."

The lady behind the counter nods. "Yes I think we can fix her up. Are you Winnie the Pooh in disguise? He is the only one I know who has rumbly in his tummy."

Abby shakes her head. "No I'm not Winnie the Pooh. I'm Abby and this is Dolly. We are hungry."

The lady nods. "What would you like for breakfast?"

Abby looks at the waffle irons behind the lady. I would like a Mickey Mouse and a Dora Waffle, Some bacon, Minnie Mouse toast with apple jelly and a bottle of milk please."

The lady nods. "Anything for the daddy of the polite little girl?"

Daddy listens as Abby gives his order to the cafeteria worker.

"Yes, I would like toast, fried eggs and coffee if I can get it. I'll take some orange juice if I can't have coffee."

Daddy takes out his wallet and hands the woman his credit card.

Daddy listens as Abby gives his order to the cafeteria worker.

"Yes, I would like toast, fried eggs and coffee if I can get it. I'll take some orange juice if I can't have coffee."

Daddy takes out his wallet and hands the woman his credit card.

The cafeteria worker nods. "Yes you can have coffee. You are a daddy. So you can have coffee. Babies,toddlers and little kids can't have coffee. It will make them hyper." She scans the card and hands it back to Daddy. "Your food will be out shortly." 10 minutes later the food is brought over to the table.

"Thank you."

Daddy leads Abby over to the table where a highchair is awaiting her. he takes the tray off the highchair and lifts Abby up into it. He pulls the strap across her waist and puts the tray on in front of her. Daddy gets the bib from the back of the high chair and ties it around Abby's neck.

"There you go."

Daddy sits down to wait for his breakfast. He smiles as the cafeteria brings the food over to the table. "Thank you."

The food is set on the table in front of daddy and he looks at Abby. "Do you want daddy to cut your food up for you?"

The lady nods. "You are welcome sir."

Abby nods. "Thank you daddy. I hope the food doesn't take long to get here. Dolly and I are hungry enough to eat the highchair." She looks around while she waits. "Daddy, I'm the oldest one here. All the rest in highchairs are toddlers and small children." Abby nods when the food gets there. "Yes I would like you to please."

The lady who brought the food over looks at Daddy. "Enjoy your meal and when you are done. Please put the bib into the bin next to the door. We have started using cloth bibs and we wash them. Cut down on the trash we put out. The diapers are enough trash,but that can't be helped."

daddy looks around at the toddlers and babies in the highchairs. "Yes you are the oldest one here. I think that's because most older girls and boys who wear diapers are in school right now. I haven't seen too many boy babies though. I guess it's just girls that like to be treated like little babies." Daddy takes Abby's plate of food and cuts the waffles into small pieces using his knife and fork. he also cuts the toast up into four pieces and cuts off the crust for Abby. He cuts the bacon into smaller pieces as well. Finally daddy sticks the plate on the highchair along with a fork that has Minnie Mouse on the handle. He also sets the baby bottle with milk in it on the tray.

"There we go, baby girl."

Daddy starts eating his meal too.

"Thank you. I will make sure that the bib goes in the bin. They are nice bibs."

Abby nods. "Yeah I guess so. It feels good not having to go to school today. I hope this last forever and I never have to go back to school or special ed class." She giggles. "You don't see many boy babies because boys think they are too big to be babies. They want to grow up fast so they can do big boy things. While girls like being babied. It is in our genes. Girls like to be pampered and fussed over. We like being taken care of by other people. The exact definition of what a baby is. To be looked after and cared for by someone else." Abby smiles at daddy. "Thank you for cutting up my waffles,toast and bacon." She picks up the fork. "Oh that is so cute. It has Minnie Mouse on the handle. It looks like children silverware,but in adult size." Abby starts eating her breakfast. She wanted to eat it fast,but she didn't want to look like she didn't have any manners and disappoint daddy and Wanda. Abby sets her fork down in her empty plate and wipes her mouth with a napkin. She finishes off her milk. "I'm done daddy."

Daddy's cellphone beeped with a voicemail. It was from Mrs. Prince asked why Abby was not in school and in her special ed class like she was suppose to be.

Daddy eats his breakfast and watches Abby eat hers. He smiled at her attempt to be mannerly.

"Well the only "baby girl" that I care about right now is sitting in that highchair."

Daddy finishes his breakfast and drinks his coffee as he waits for Abby's to finish. When she tells him she is done, Daddy stands up and comes over to the highchair. he removes the tray and sets it on the table. He undoes the straps and lifts Abby out of the highchair and sets her on the floor. He unties her bib and hands it to her. "Would you please put this bib in that bin over there for daddy?"

Daddy hears his cellphone and pulls it out of his pocket. He saw that it was Mrs. Prince and that she had left a voicemail. Daddy frowned as he thought maybe Wanda had given him a call. He decided to check his voicemail later after they got home.

Abby looks around. "Which highchair daddy? There are baby girls in alot of the highchairs." She nods. "Yes I can daddy." Abby skips off to put the bib in the bin by the door. She starts to skip back over to daddy when she stops. Abby squats down and her face turns red as she pushes. After a little bit. Abby walks back over to daddy bow legged. She sees daddy frowning. "Why are you frowning for daddy? Is something wrong?" As Abby stands there looking at daddy. The smell of what she did in her diaper started to catch up with her.

"Which baby girl? this baby girl!" Daddy says as he pinches Abby's nose.

"It's nothing, Abby. I just had a phone call."

As daddy puts the phone back in his pocket he sees Abby squat down. He wonders what she is doing, and figures she is just playing around. However when she walks over to him, he could smell what she had had just done.

"Whey don't we go get my little Abby into a clean diaper? Do you want to go down to the changing room or where?"

Abby giggles. "Oh you meant me. I wasn't sure. There was alot of baby girls in here." She nods. "Oh I have never seen you frown about a phone call before." Abby shakes her head. "I don't think I can wait until we get downstairs. Maybe you can change me in the naproom. There is a changing table in there."

"Of course I meant you, silly girl! Who else is my baby girl?"

Daddy remembers the last time he was in the naproom and how he barely made it out without being diapered himself.

"Abby, they won't let me in the naproom without taking a nap with you. Since I don't want to take a nap right now, how about you ask the lady in the naproom to change you? are you ready to take a nap? They will probably make you take one in there."

Abby shrugs. "I don't know maybe Natalie. You was treating her like your baby girl yesterday at home." She looks at Daddy. "What is wrong with taking a nap? Melody said the lady wouldn't make me take a nap. It was only after lunch was naptime required." Abby stands there looking at daddy.

"Don't you remember what happened the last time we went in there? She said everyone who took naps in the naproom had to wear diapers. I don't think you want daddy in diapers, do you?"

Daddy takes Abby's hand and leads her over to the naproom. He knocks on the door.

Abby shakes her head. "No I don't remember that."

The door opens to the nap room. "Good morning. Come on in." Abby walks in with daddy. "What can I do for you?" The lady looked at the two of them. Daddy can see some of the cribs had adult females in them in sleepers and a diaper bulge underneath.

Daddy looks around as Abby leads him into the room. He looks around and sees women sleeping in a few of the cribs. The ones that he can see the best are wearing cute little sleepers with thick diapers underneath. He looks back at the woman.

"Yes, My daughter Abby needs to have her diaper changed. We would like to use the changing table in here, please."

The lady nods. "Ok use that table over there." She points to the table over in the corner. "Will you be napping too? If so I'll get some sleepers to put on while you change your daughter."

Another lady comes out of the backroom with an adult lady and her daughter. Both were dressed like babies and had pacifiers clipped to their clothes. She smiles at Abby and her daddy.

"No, I won't be taking a nap. How about you, Abby? do you want to take a nap?"

Daddy leads Abby over to the changing table and undoes the straps to Abby's overalls. He lifts her on the table and fastens the strap around her. He pulls her overalls off and untapes her diaper. He pulls it down and cleans her up some. Daddy pulls the diaper all the way out and throws it away. He uses more baby wipes to clean her up, then slides a clean diaper under her. He gets the baby powder and sprinkles it on Abby. Daddy pulls the diaper up and tapes it tightly against her waist. Finally he unfastens the strap around her and lifts her off the table. He helps her put on her overalls and fastens the straps.

"There you go Abby."

Abby shakes her head. "No I don't need a nap." She smiles as daddy changes her. "Thank you for changing me. I didn't want to walk down the stairs with that in my diaper."

The lady nods. "I see. No naps for the two of you."

The other lady hears what the first one said and walks over. "Did you say you wasn't going to take a nap? I don't think you can do that. I think you have to. I'm new here so I'm not sure,but I think if you come into the nap room. You have to take a nap."

The lady looked at Daddy. "Who told you that? Seriously I want to know. Like I said. I'm new here and I was told if someone comes into the naproom. Then they have to take a nap. I don't want to lose my job on the second day." She turned around to deal with the mother and her daughter. The outline of a diaper can be seen under her dress. The lady undresses the mom and daughter and puts them into sleepers. She puts them into separate cribs and then turns her attention to Daddy and Abby.