LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Wanda nods. "Ok I'll keep an eye on my future step daughter. Though I think of her more as my real daughter. Step has such a negative tone to it." She watches David leave to go downstairs."

Nicole closes her cellphone and looks at David. "Yes you can. I just got off the phone with Gavin. He wanted to know where Natalie and I was at. We wasn't home when he got home."

"Okay, just don't let her wrap you around her finger like she's done to me."

Daddy leads Nicole back to his office and closes the door. "This won't take a minute. I would like you to ask Gavin to pick Natalie up at school tomorrow afternoon and take her to the ice cream store. Wanda is coming over tomorrow afternoon and we need to tell Abby that she needs to go to special ed for now. We thought it better if Natalie wasn't around at the time we tell Abby."

Wanda laughs. "I think it is a little too late for that. I think she already got me wrapped around her finger. Which is going to make telling her tomorrow that much harder."

Nicole nods. "That isn't a problem at all. I can have Gavin pick up Natalie from school tomorrow. I agree with you and Wanda. Natalie doesn't need to be around here while you are talking to Abby." She smiles. "It seems Wanda and Abby has hit it off really well which is good. Abby needs a mommy and Wanda needs something human to take care of."

"someting human, huh? what kind of pet does she have at home? It's nice that Wanda and Abby get along so well. I will be glad to have someone to help me with Abby and won't have to take care of difficult situations alone."

"By the way, I hear congratulations are in order. Don't worry, my lips are sealed. No one will hear anything from me."

Nicole smiles. "She has 3 dogs,4 cats,2 white mice. The cats try to eat the mice and the dogs love to torture the cats. It is like a three ring circus. Wanda has not had great luck when it comes to relationships. So she got pets. Wanda said pets will love you no matter how bad you screw up and are always glad to see you. They don't get as jealous." She laughs. "Difficult situations like the special ed talk tomorrow? I don't envy either one of you. I would hate to have to have that talk with Natalie after I told her that she wouldn't have to go back to special ed class or wear that degrading uniform again." Nicole sighs. "I see big mouth told you. Yes I'm pregnant. I wasn't planning on having anymore children after Natalie,but I guess it didn't work out like that. I'm getting too old to go though this again. I'm going to have two babies to take care of. I'm not sure I'm up to that."

"Wow, that is a lot of animals. That will be okay. we will just get Abby to help take care of them. Yes, it is going to be a difficult situation. I also need to figure out how she is going to pick Natalie up after school wearing that uniform. I still want Natalie coming over here. I guess I will figure something out. I might have to pick Abby up everyday with a different outfit to wear."

"I'm sure you'll do fine. Gavin is there to help you for now. Natalie could help out some as well, if she isn't too jealous of the new baby. After all, she has been mommy's little baby girl for nine years now."

Nicole nods. "Yes that is alot of animals. Natalie calls Wanda's house a pet store. You should see feeding time at her house. It looks like a feeding frenzy. I know this is too early to think about,but after you and Wanda gets married. "Where are you going to live? Here,Wanda's house or are you both going to sell your house and buy another one? Just something to think about." She nods. "Yeah I don't think it would be good for Abby's mental image if the kids at Natalie's school sees her dressed in that uniform. Is she going to ride the bus home or walk? The reason I asked is if she is going to ride the bus home. She could change here and then go pick up Natalie. If she is going to walk home. That might not be good since she is going to have to pass Natalie's school on the way home and the kids would see her." Nicole laughs. "Natalie will always been mommy's little baby girl. No matter how many other babies I have and I'm hoping this will be the last one. She is my little miracle girl."

"No I haven't given that a thought yet. Hopefully we have at least nine months to make a decision, although it would probably be good to decide before that so that we can get set up."

"I was thinking about driving Abby to and from school, but it would probably would be better if she took the bus. I only hope the bus only has children from special ed on it. I doubt if any of them would make fun of Abby. I guess that is something I will have to talk about with Abby."

"Why do you call her a miracle girl?"

Nicole nods. "Yeah that isn't something you want to put off to the last minute. If you are going to buy a new house. You are going to have to find one all three of you like. Get it funished and do any little repair work that needs to be done. You should also make sure the house doesn't have lead based paint in it or asbestos in the house. Neither one is good if you have a baby. Really it isn't good for anyone." She nods. "I think it does. Schools don't usually mixed the students on the bus unless it is a small school district and this school district isn't small. The special ed classes are self contained. Meaning they have their own classes,their own buses and don't mingle with the other students very much. Probably the only time the two groups mingle is at lunchtime. When they are going to and from the lunch room. Some special eds have a playground outside of the door for the kids to play on. I don't know if Abby's school does or not. I didn't look when we was there earlier today." Nicole smiles. "I call Natalie my miracle girl because the doctor said she wouldn't probably live a week after she was born. She was very premature, Her lungs had not fully developed. Her skin was yellowish and felt like snake skin. She couldn't swallow anything. If you give her formula. She would get gagged on it and it would go to her lungs. There is one thing that medical sceince can't predict. That is the fight of someone. Natalie fought will everything she had. Her body might have been small and fragile, but her fighting spirit is as big as Texas. The doctors had told us that the only thing keeping Natalie alive was the machines and convinced us to pull the plug. I had to leave the room. I couldn't stand there and watch Natalie die. A few minutes later. I saw the door to the neo natal nursery come flying open and William come running out. He said me I had to come back in there and to hurry. I came back into the room and the heart monitor was showing a steady rymthm. William said after they pulled the plug. The monitor flat lined. Just about the time they started to take the leads on. The monitor started showing some moment and the rymthm started getting stronger. Natalie's heart was beating on it's own. After that she started getting stronger. She was behind over kids her age in development,but she soon caught up with them. So that is why no matter how many more babies I have. Natalie will always be my little baby girl and my miracle child. Because it was a miracle that Natalie is here today." She wipes away a tear from her eye.

"I guess I will have to talk about it with Wanda. I know it takes several months to buy a house and have it's closing. We will have to get started looking if we are going to buy a house. I think we need more rooms than this house has. It was perfect for Abby and me. We each had a bedroom and there was a spare which I was turning into her playroom. If we are going to have an addition to the family or additions, if Wanda is right, then we need more space. I don't know how big Wanda's house is."

"Wow, that is a great story. I can see now why Natalie is treated the way she is. She is a special child."

"Abby didn't say there was a playground for the special ed students to use. I doubt she would want to use it if the playground was visible from anywhere else on campus."

"I didn't mean to keep you so long. I guess you better get going. Gavin is going to call the police if you don't show up soon."

Daddy gives Nicole a hug to comfort her.

Nicole nods. "Yes the two of you are going to have to set down and discuss that." She laughs. "Oh I see she told you about the shots. Yes they do increase the egg production. I've only had twins once. Wanda has had twins three times and triplets once. They was all girls. She said she hopes she doesn't have triplets again,but if that is what happens. Then that is what she will carry. Another thing the two of you are going to need to talk about. Are you going to want Wanda to continue to be a surragote mother to other couples after you two are married. Wanda's house is a little bit bigger than your house." She nods. "Yes I think that is partly the reason Natalie is a baby now. I treated her like one all her life. I do feel sorry for her in one way. She doesn't get separate birthday. It falls on Christmas Day. So we either have it the week before christmas or the week after Christmas at Chuck E Cheese. That is Natalie's favorite place to go. Have you ever taken Abby there? If not I'm sure she would love it. It is the place where a kid can be a kid." Nicole shrugs. "Well the school might not have one or she didn't see it. Abby was only there for a half a day and if they do go out to play. It could be before lunch in the morning." She laughs. "I told him where we was at. Gavin said he would see us around midnight. The whirlpool that is Abby is a strong swirl and it is hard to break away and you add in Natalie and you may never get out of the whirlpool."

"It appears there is going to be a lot for Wanda and I to discuss. I guess that is what usually happens when find the right person. If we have triplets, we are definitely going to need more room. Wow, a Christmas baby? I haven't met too many of those. I can see how that could be a bummer, but it sounds like you are doing it right, celebrating her birthday on a different day. No, I don't think Abby has ever been to Chuck E. Cheese. I know I haven't taken her, and I doubt if her mother would have. Maybe one of these weekends Natalie and Abby could go to Chuck E. Cheese's and Natalie can show Abby around."

"I'm afraid I have been in Abby's whirlpool for a long time. There is no escape for me."

Nicole nods. "Yes there is alot of things for the two of you to discuss. Did you and Rachel have these same talks? If not. Then she wasn't the right person for you. I think Wanda is the right person for you and Abby. She is mature enough to be a good mom to Abby and a good wife for you,but immature enough to still know how to have fun and be young." She nods. "Yes she wasn't suppose to be a christmas baby. Her due date was the 30th of March. She was almost 3 months premature. I'm sure Natalie would like that alot and I'm sure Abby would too. Abby can be as much of a child as she wants and no one there will care. You pick the weekend and let me know. I'm sure if I said something right now. Natalie would be ready to go this very moment." Nicole laughs. "Well I've been in the Natalie's whirlpool for 9 years and there is no escape for me either. Looks like we are both stuck in whirlpools. Poor Wanda. Soon she is going to be stuck in two whirlpools. Abby and Natalie. There is going to be no hope of escape for her and I don't think she would care one bit."

"Not all of them. If I had known beforehand that Rachel didn't want any children I probably would have never married her. However, it worked out okay because Abby was born. I don't know what my world would be like without Abby."

"I guess I better get back to Wanda. She will probably wonder what has happened to me."

Nicole nods. "Yeah that would be a big thing to talk about before marriage. When she would change the subject about having kids. That should have raised a red flag to you that something wasn't right. She smiles. "I feel the same way about Natalie. I don't know what I would have done if Natalie's heart didn't start beating on it's own after the machine was turned off. My life would be as empty as it was after Sandie died. All I could think about when I saw Natalie was please don't die like Sandie did." Nicole laughs. "I don't think Wanda is missing you at all. She has Abby and Natalie with her."

"I guess I was just too much in love with Rachel to wonder about it. That's probably why I never noticed how she treated Abby either."

"Okay, I am missing her though. Would you like for me to send Natalie downstairs?"

"That's true."

Daddy walks out of the office and spots the bag containing Abby's special ed uniform sitting on the couch. He picks it up and slips it behind the couch for now. Hopefully Abby would forget about it until they talked tomorrow night. He walked upstairs and entered Abby's bedroom.

"It's time for a certain little girl to go down to her mommy. I think it might be close to her bedtime and they need to go home."

Abby nods. "Ok daddy." She gets up off the floor and goes downstairs to where Nicole was at. "Daddy told me to come down here to you. He said it was time for us to go home and it could be close to my bedtime. Well mommy. I'm ready to go."

Natalie looks at David after Abby leaves. "Where does she think she going? Nicole is my mommy." She holds up her arms to daddy to be picked up and carried downstairs.

Daddy is shocked to see Abby get up and head downstairs. He figures she is just being smart. Daddy picks Natalie up and starts downstairs. When he reaches the living room Daddy sets Natalie down on the floor.

"Nice try, Abby. Your crib is upstairs and it is your bedtime. Give Natalie and Nicole a hug and kiss goodbye then get up there. If you ask nicely I am sure Wanda will be happy to put you to bed."

Daddy shakes Nicole's hand and gives Natalie a hug and a kiss. "Thank you for coming over tonight. I had a great time."

Abby giggles. "Well you can't fault me for trying." She gives Nicole and Natalie a hug. Abby gives Nicole a kiss on the cheek and looks at Natalie. The two of them rubs noses. "Eskimo kisses." The two of them giggle. "I'll see you tomorrow Natalie."

Natalie nods. "Ok I'll wait for you in my usual space. Try not to be late tomorrow."

Abby smiles. "I won't be late."

Nicole nods. "We had a great time tonight too. We should do this again sometime."

"I'm sure we will."

Daddy watches at the door while Nicole buckles Natalie in her car seat, then drives off. He turns around and picks Abby up, tickling her tummy. Daddy carries Abby upstairs to the nursery and sets her down on the side of the crib.

"Nicole and Natalie just left. This little girl would like you to put her bed tonight. I'll go downstairs and wait for you."

Daddy gives Abby a kiss and a pat on her bottom before leaving the nursery.

Nicole nods. "Ok we will get together another time. Maybe the next time. We can all get together" She takes Natalie out to the car and puts her into the car seat.

Abby giggles when daddy tickles her. "That's tickles alot."

Wanda nods. "Ok I'll put this little girl to bed and then I'll come downstairs." She lays Abby down in the crib and hands Abby her doll. Wanda pulls the cover up tucks Abby in. "Good night sweet princess." She kisses Abby on the cheek and pulls the side of the crib up. Wanda turns off the light and turns on the nightlight. She closes the door and goes downstairs to the living room. "Our little girl in in her crib and no the way to the land of sweet dreams."

Wanda shakes her head. "No I'm in no hurry to get home. I fed my children before I came over here. So they are good until morning. Only until noon. Then I have the rest of the day off." She sets down on the couch next to David and snuggles in close to his body. Wanda lays her head on David's chest.