LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

"I can visualize things on the computer, but have problems when it comes to room decorating."

Daddy removes Abby's wet diaper and cleans her bottom with baby wipes. He notices the rash as well, and when Abby said she got it at school in special ed, he is furious. "damn it. Why won't other parents complain about the way their children are treated? I doubt Abby is the only one to get diaper rash from the way they treated her. I'm sorry Abby, I didn't get any diaper rash cream. I promise to get some tomorrow, okay?"

Daddy slips a clean diaper under Abby and tapes it on her. He unfastens the strap and lifts her off the table. Daddy sets Abby on the floor and pats her bottom.

"Why don't you take Boo Boo down to Natalie? She has been asking about her and I don't want her forgotten here again."

Abby shrugs. "I don't know why parents don't complain about it. When I got to special ed. I was already wet and I told the teacher that. She said I would have to wait until the next diaper changing time. It had already passed and she couldn't change me until it was time for the next one or she would spend all day changing diapers if she changed them when the student needed it. I got some diaper rash cream it is in my backpack. I bought it on the way home." She nods and crawls into her crib. Abby gets Boo Boo out and skips out of the room.

Wanda looks at David. "What Abby said the teacher told her is bordering on abuse and neglect. I might be about to argue that forcing Abby into special ed and made to wear that uniform is mental and emotional abuse. If this keeps adding up. You could own the school district." She takes David's hands in her's. Wanda leans in and kisses David on the lips. She straightens up. "Oh sorry about that. I got so wrapped up in the moment that I forgot you didn't want to do anything with me until after the divorce from Rachel is final."

"I really hope something can be done. Maybe put the special ed teachers in diapers and let them see how it feels? I think before Abby goes to bed tonight I will put some of that diaper rash cream she got on her. I know it can't be fun running around like that."

Daddy is surprised when Wanda takes his hand then kisses him. "That's okay. I guess we can't fight how we feel for each other. I haven't felt this way with Abby's mother for years." Daddy pulls Wanda over to him, giving her a hug and then kissing her on the mouth.

Wanda nods. "Me too and quickly. I don't think the school is just going to roll over and let Abby stay out of school. You most likely will get a call from the school when they find out that Abby isn't there. We might not like it, but you might have to send Abby to Special ed until this can be resolved in court and since she is in special ed. Mrs. Prince might not let Abby quit school. She can resend the permission slip she signed. If she does. Abby will not be able to quit school until the court case is over and lawyers are bad about dragging their feet and asking for delays. All the time Abby could start being more and more like the other special ed students." She laughs. "It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't already. With a class full of students who need constant attention. They probably don’t have time to leave the classroom to go use the bathroom.

"I don't think Abby would go along with that at all. Did you see the way she looked in that uniform they want her to wear? I already told her she wouldn't have to wear it. She would hate me for the rest of her life if I told her she was going to have to wear it anyway, at least until the court case was over. Do you have any ideas about how to convince her to go back?"

As daddy kisses Wanda again he hears giggling coming from the hall. "I guess we better take care of those giggle monsters."

Daddy goes out into the hall and starts tickling Abby.

Wanda nods. "I don't think Abby would go along with it either,but we might not have a choice in the matter if Mrs. Prince wants to press the issue. The state requires anyone until the age of 18 to go to school until they are 16 and have dropped out. Abby hasn't done that yet and Mrs Prince can decide not to let Abby drop out. Yes I saw how she looked in that uniform. It was degrading and humilating for a girl like Abby to wear it. Which would you rather have. Her hate you for the rest of your life or not get to see her at all because you are in jail?" She shakes her head. "No I don't have any ideas. You might have to tell her the blunt facts and that is she might have to wear that uniform and stay in special ed until the court case is over. I can try and move it along as fast as I can,but the other side would grind the case to a halt or make it go really, really slow." Wanda laughs. "Yes I think we better." Wanda starts to tickle Natalie. Soon Natalie and Abby are rolling on the floor laughing.

"That's true, and if they put me in jail they might put Abby in a foster home, or even worse, with her mother. I wish I didn't have to be the bad guy, but I guess it can't be helped. How is Abby going to pick up Natalie on the way home from school if Abby is dressed in that uniform? There is no way that Abby will want to humiliate herself in front of children younger than herself. I may have to drive Abby to school and pick her up in the afternoon. Or let her ride the bus."

Daddy keeps tickling Abby for a few minutes and then stops. He feels her diaper get warm. "Uh oh! Someone had a potty accident!"

Wanda nods. "Yes that is very true. They could put Abby in a foster home or back with Rachel and I don't think either one is going to be as open about her being a baby as you are." She shakes her head. "You aren't the bad guy here. Mrs. Prince is. You are only doing what you have to to keep the court case running as smooth as you can. Even if Abby doesn't see it that way." Wanda shakes her head. "No I don't have an answer to that. I'm not a parent yet and won't be one until I walk down the aisle at the church and say I do when we get married." She nods. "You are right about that. Abby doesn't want to wear it to school and have other students her age see her in it. It would be worse for Abby to have kids younger than her see her in that uniform. That will be up to you to decide."

Abby nods. "Yes I did have a potty accident and you caused it by tickling me. You know I'm ticklish."

Wanda stops tickling Natalie and walks over to Abby. "Come on Small Fry. Let's get you cleaned up. If I'm going to be around here alot and your step mom. I'm going to have to learn to change you." She helps Abby up and takes her into her bedroom. Wanda helps Abby up onto the changing table and puts the strap on her. She starts to change Abby and cleaning her up. Wanda blows raspberries on Abby's stomach to get her to laugh. She puts some of the diaper rash cream on Abby's diaper area. Wanda finishes changing Abby and helps her off the table. "There we go. A dry and happy baby girl."

"I know it has to be done, but I hate to look like a bad guy in Abby's eyes. I'm her knight in shining armor that rescued her from her mother. I am not supposed to let bad things happen to her. Now I am going to have to shatter that image. I am still going to keep her home tomorrow. Let her have one more day as a normal teenager."

Daddy stands at the door and watches as Wanda changes Abby. He notices how gentle and loving Wanda is. Daddy wishes he was already divorced from Rachel. He knew that Abby needed a mother that loved her and wanted her.

"Okay you two, we better get back downstairs. Nicole will think we abandoned her."

Wanda shakes her head. "I don't think she will see you that way if you explain things to her. You will still be her knight in shining armor. To use a medival metaphor. Mrs Prince and the schol is the fire breathing dragon. Abby is the princess in need of rescue. The special ed class is the tower she is locked in. The knight, that's you has to fire the dragon to rescue the princess from the tower she is locked in. I know you want to be there to protect her after the way her mom treated her,but you are setting her up with a false hope. Bad things are going to happen. There are no way around it,but Abby will learn that no matter what bad things come along. You will always be there to help her though it and fight to make the bad thing go away."

Abby and Natalie giggles and head out of Abby's bedroom. Nicole appears at the top of the stairs. "No I wouldn't. I knew all of you was up here. I saw Abby and Natalie sneaking up the stairs and I figured you and Wanda was up here talking or whatever two adults who are in love do alone."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence. I just wish you could be here when I have to tell Abby she has to go to school. While I am thinking about it, you better leave the bag with Abby's uniform with me. I don't know why they provided just one uniform. What happens if Abby wets through her diaper, plastic pants and onesie, getting her uniform wet? Do they expect the parents to wash them every night at home?"

Daddy smiles as Nicole appears upstairs. He smiles sheepishly as she says they were talking or whatever. "Yes, that's right. Wanda and I were having a discussion up here. Our faces were kind of close together, but we were discussing things, weren't we, dear?"

Wanda smiles. "You are welcome for the vote of confidence. I believe in you. If I didn't. I wouldn't have said what I said. If you want me to be here. I can be here for you and Abby. The bag is downstairs on the table." She shrugs. "They might have sent one so Abby would have one to wear the next day. Since she wasn't there the whole day. The teacher probably didn't have time to give her more than one. The teacher most likely would have sent more home tomorrow with Abby. Then again. The teacher might expect the parents to wash the uniform every night if the uniform got dirty or wet." Wanda nods. "Yes we was have a discussion up here and our faces did get close together."

Nicole laughs. "Yeah I figured your faces did."

Abby giggles. "Daddy and Wanda setting in a tree. First come love then coming marriage. Here comes Wanda pushing a baby carriage."

Natalie laughs. "Well that last part will be true. When the baby comes. She will be pushing a baby carriage."

Abby nods. "You are right Natalie. Wanda would be."

"Thank you. Do I have your phone number in case I need it? I probably will give you a call tomorrow night and let you know how things go with keeping Abby home. I don't think the police will show up at our doorstep. When do I need to go to the laboratory or whatever and give my sperm? Has that been figured out yet. I would like to get that underway as soon as possible as well. I guess I am just impatient, wanting everything done right now."

As the girls sing their rhyme, Daddy grabs Wanda and gives her another kiss.

"Wanda won't be the only one pushing the baby carriage. Abby will be having her turns."

Wanda nods. "Yes you can have my phone number. I'll give it to you before I leave. It is going to be at least two weeks before I am going to need your sperm. I have an appointment Monday with the doctor to begin the treatment. I go every day for a week to get a shot. They will increase my egg production and make it more likely that I will get pregnant. Oh just so you know. There is also a greater chance of me having a multiply birth. So I could be carrying more than one baby. I know you wanted one,but there is a chance we could have twins or triplets. More than that is rare,but there is a slight chance. I thought you should know that ahead of time so it isn't a surprise to you if you come into the delivery room with me."

Natalie giggles. "Abby can't push a baby carriage. She is a baby and babies can't push a baby carriage. They ride inside the carriage."

"Okay, thank you. I'll give you my cell phone number as well. I'm not sure you have it yet. Hopefully in two weeks we will have Abby situated in her special ed class and the lawsuit will be underway. That and the divorce settlement. I sure have a lot going on in such a short period of time. Actually, I have always wanted a large family. Unfortunately I didn't find out until after I married Rachel that she didn't want any children. She kept changing the subject while we were going together, and I just thought she would want one or two children. I think four or five children would be perfect. If we could get close to that goal with only one pregnancy, so much the better."

"Maybe Abby can push her dolly around in a baby carriage when Wanda pushes the babies around in their carriage."

Wanda shakes her head. "No I don't think I have your cell phone humber." She nods. "Yeah I hope in two weeks. We have the ball rolling on the lawsuit. I just hope that Abby doesn't go backward in her intellent towards that of the other special ed students." She laughs. "Yes we have alot on our plate. We add anything else and we are going to have to get a turkey platter to put it all on. Nicole and I came from a big family. We had 4 brothers. There would have been three girls,but my twin didn't live long after birth. She has a hole in her heart and her part of her intestine was outside of her body. The doctor tried to fix the hole and put her intestine back inside of her,but she didn't survive the surgery." She leans close to David. "Don't tell Natalie,but Abby isn't the only one who is going to have a little brother or sister. Nicole is pregnant. I found out today while we was on the way to the school. I knew she was before she did. She had a glow about her and I told her that she was pregnant. Nicole kept telling me that I was wrong and she wasn't pregnant. She took a test this morning and it came back positive." Wanda looks at bit shocked at David. "If I was carrying 4 of 5 babies at once. You would have to roll me around in a wheelbarrow."

Natalie nods. That is better idea. Abby pushing her dolly around in a baby carriage and Aunt Wanda pushing the baby in her baby carriage."

Daddy pulls his cellphone out of his pocket. "Give me your number and I will put it in my phone. I will add you to my faves list. That is, if I can figure it out. I have never put anyone on my faves before. I am thinking of getting Abby her own cellphone. Of course she won't be able to use it at school."

"Aww, that's too bad you lost your twin sister. I know you never really knew her, but I bet it still leaves an empty spot inside of you. You're kidding me about Nicole, right? Does she want another baby? I hope so. If you two time it just right, you could be in the labor room at the same time. We will have to get both Abby and Natalie "I'm the big sister" tee shirts right before the births."

Daddy just smiles at Natalie.

Wanda laughs. "Not a techie huh? Well don't feel bad. I'm not either. I had to get Natalie to explain the phone to me and how to put numbers into my contact list." She gives David her cell phone number. "I'm surprised she doesn't have one already. I thought every teenage girl had a cell phone for talking to their friends and to text on." Wanda nods. "Yes I didn't know anything about me having a twin until I was going though a box of pictures and I saw one of mom holding two babies in her arms and a young Nicole setting on the hospital bed. On the back it said Wanda and Sandie's first picture. I asked mom about the picture and she told me that when I was born. I had a twin,but she died a few days after we was born." She shakes her head. "No I'm not kidding. No she didn't and she wasn't suppose to be able to get pregnant anymore,but that did happen. Nicole said she is going to have the baby. Natalie,Gavin and William doesn't know yet. You are the only person outside of Nicole and I that knows." Wanda nods. "I don't know if it is going to work out that way,but it could be cool if we both went into labor at the same time. We are all going to have to work at making sure Natalie doesn't feel left out. When Abby's little sister or brother comes. Abby is going to be spending alot of time with the baby and when Nicole gives birth. Natalie is going to be the middle child and they feel left out and ignored by everyone." She looks at Abby and then back at David. "When are you going to have the talk with Abby about special ed and wearing the school uniform? I know I'm not her step mom yet or even related to her,but the way I am now is probably more of a mom to her than Rachel ever was."

"I can handle a computer with no problem. It's just this phone gives me problems. I can get the paperwork on it and read it. In the meantime, I will just add the number to my list." Daddy takes Wanda's number and adds it to his cellphone.

"Is William Nicole's husband? I don't think I've met him before. He might have been at the ice cream store, I don't know."

"We can have Natalie over a lot and give her special attention if you'd like. Abby and Natalie can have sleepovers and I will try not to make Abby jealous by paying more attention to the baby or babies than I am to her."

"I thought I would tell her sometime tomorrow. I would rather not have Nicole or Natalie here when we talk to her. Could you stop by again tomorrow after work? I know it is a little soon to have you over again, but I better go ahead and tell Abby as soon as possible."

Wanda laughs. "Well you are better than me. I have trouble with computers. I write everything out on my legal pad and my secretary types it up for me." She nods. "Yes William is Nicole's husband. He wasn't at the ice cream store for Abby's birthday. He was out of town on business. That sounds like a good idea to me. Natalie needs to feel she isn't being ignored when the babies come. Yes I can be here tomorrow. I'm working a half day tomorrow. The construction crew is suppose to be there tomorrow and the rest of the week fixing the roof. A water pipe cracked and has been leaking water. No one knew about it until they noticed a puddle of water in the breakroom. The maintenance men looked at it and found out the water pipe outside of our office broke and was running down the inside of the ceiling. They are going to have to replace the whole ceiling and the insulation." Wanda nods. "Yeah I don't think it would be a good idea to have Natalie and Nicole here when you talk to Abby. I am disappointed in the way Natalie acted when she saw Abby in her school uniform."

"Thank you. I appreciate it. I guess we better tell her before she picks up Natalie, or arrange for Natalie to go to the ice cream store tomorrow afternoon. Natalie was only being a nine year old. She thought it was funny and said so. I guess she didn't realize how it made Abby feel."

Wanda nods. "You are welcome. Yeah I think we should talk to her before she goes to pick up Natalie. On second thought. Maybe it would be better if Gavin picks her up at school and takes her to the ice cream store. I don't know how Abby is going to take the news and the last thing we need is for Natalie to find out that Abby is going to be in special ed class and having to wear the degrading unifrom."

"Okay I will make up some kind of story for the reason that Gavin needs to pick Natalie up. Or I could tell her the truth that you are coming over and we are going to talk to her, but then she might ask why."

Daddy squeezes Wanda's hand again.

Wanda nods. "You should tell Nicole that you are going to need to have Gavin to pick Natalie up at school tomorrow. So she will know ahead of time and can tell Gavin. If Abby asked about what. Tell her we are going to talk about school or you can tell her whatever you want to." She squeezes David's hand.