LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Abby crosses her arms. "There might have been alot of studies done on it,but they are done by adults and they make the data say whatever they want by omitting things they don't want known. They was probably done by the government and you know they couldn't tell the truth if their life depended on it. I know you worry about me and it is your job as my daddy to do that." She shakes her head. "If I have to go to special ed class. I will not go to school at all. I am not going to be stuck in there while the teacher and her assitants treat me like I have the mind of a child. The school uniform for them is embarrassing. The teacher sent one home with me to wear to school tomorrow. After supper I'll let you,Wanda and Nicole see me in it."

Daddy listens as Abby talks. He dabs her face with a napkin. "Okay, I will let you stay home tomorrow, but we are going to have to work something out. I could go to jail if I don't make you go to school. You don't want daddy to go to jail do you?"

Daddy wonders how bad the school uniform is for special ed. "maybe you should wear one of your outfits you got from Every Baby to school."

Abby shakes her head. "No I don't want you to go to jail,but I also don't want to go to special ed class. I can't wear anything to class except for the school uniform that the teacher sent home for me to wear." She looks at daddy. "Can you help me out of my highchair and I'll go put on the school uniform the teacher said I had to wear to class."

Daddy stands up and clears off the tray of the highchair and takes the tray off. He unfastens the straps holding Abby in the chair and lifts her out of the highchair. Daddy gives Abby a kiss on the forehead and sets her down on the floor. He gives her a pat on the bottom as she goes toward the stairs.

Abby goes up to her room and gets the bag out of her backpack that the teacher put her school uniform in. She puts the pink plastic pants on first. Then she puts the white onsie with a teddy bear on it. Next came the pink jumper with a patch that says SP ED on it. Abby puts on the white socks with lace around the top and the pink sneakers with velcro. She looks at the final piece. Abby shudders as she picks it up. She ties the clear plastic bib around her neck with her name in childish letters and castles,dolls and princess crowns on it. Abby looks at herself in the mirror and almost gets sick at the image she was looking back at her. She slowly walks down the stairs. "Are you ready to see it?"

Wanda answers back. "Yes we are ready." Abby slowly walks into the kitchen so daddy,Wanda and Nicole could see the school uniform she was being forced to wear in the special ed class. Nicole and Wanda shakes her head as they see Abby.

Natalie starts to chuckle as she sees Abby dressed in the school uniform. "You look like you belong in preschool. You look very childish in that and not like a big sister at all." Abby runs over to daddy and gets on his lap. She starts to cry as daddy holds her.

Daddy starts clearing the food off the table putting it in the bags that it was brought in with. He can hear Abby moving around in her room. He sits down next to Wanda to wait. Finally he hears Abby call out.

"Yes, we are ready," daddy says.

Daddy is shocked at the outfit Abby is wearing. She would never have worn that outfit around the house, much less anywhere else. He felt so sorry for her. He put his arms out and let Abby climb up on his lap. He put his arms around her and held her close to him.

"Honey, that is the only time I want to see you wearing that outfit. It is degrading and humiliating. No one should have to wear that outfit. Why don't you go back upstairs and change into your bedtime clothes so you won't have to do it later, then we will give that horrible uniform to Wanda to use in the case against Mrs. Prince. She has no right to make you girls in special ed wear that."

Abby nods. "I agree. It is degrading and humiliating. No one should wear this,but all the girls in the class does. The boys wear overalls in the class. None of the other students seem to care about what they are wearing." She shakes her head. "It isn't Mrs. Prince who makes the girls in special ed wear it. It is set by the state and a panel of special education teachers. They decided that this uniform was easier on the teachers when it comes to changing diapers. It is less clothes they have to take off when it comes time to change diapers which makes it faster on the teachers and their assistants so they can get back to doing what they was before. Each school district can twink it anyway they want as long as the uniform basically stays the same. The bib was added by the school because parents complained to the school about their children's clothes was getting wet because of drool. It is all in this handbook. The teacher sent it to you so you would know what was expected of me and of you as my parent." Abby hands Daddy the opened envelope. I read it after I left the school." She gets off daddy's lap and goes upstairs to take the clothes off and puts her bedtime clothes on.

Wanda looks at David after Abby leaves the room. "That poor girl. I feel sorry for Abby. No one should be make to dress like that. Handicapped or not. That is just wrong. I doubt we can stop the state from requiring that dress code for the special ed classes. It sounds to me. That none of the other parents have a problem with the dress code for their kids." She looks across the table at Natalie. "That was very mean what you said to Abby. She knows how bad she looks in the outfit. Abby didn't need your comment about how she looked liked she belonged in preschool and she didn't look like a big sister anymore."

Abby comes back down with the clothes back in the back that the teacher put them in. She hands the bag to Wanda. "Here is the clothes. I hope I never have to see that outfit again."

"Abby I promise that you will never have to wear that outfit again. I will have you drop out of school first."

"I don't see how any parent could agree to let their children be degraded by having to wear that outfit, even if they are mentally challenged. And that bib. It was rediculous. It was something a little baby might wear. I can't believe these children have to walk through the halls to the special ed class in front of all the rest of the students. The teasing they must get would be unbearable."

Daddy tries to calm down as he waits for Abby to come back downstairs. He is relieved to see her dressed in her night shirt and diaper. He thought it made her look adorable. He waited while she handed the bag with the outfit in it to Wanda, then lifted her back onto his lap. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and stroked her hair.

Abby smiles. "I'm glad I will not have to wear that outfit again."

Wanda shakes her head. "I can see how parents would agree to it. Parents are sort of bullied into it. Parents have been slowly broken down over time to not question authority and to do as they are told. It started when they was children. Their parents told them what to do and what not to do. If they questioned their parents. They got spanked. When they was in school. They was told what to do by their teachers and principal. Once they left high school. Those who went on to college was farther broken down by the college system. Though who didn't go to college was broken down by their bosses. What is left is a mindless robot of a human who does as he or she is told by anyone in authority position. They have no free will anymore. For all intense purpose. They are mindless slaves who will not challenge authority because they don't know how to anymore. All their rebellousness has been sucked out of them. They are lapdogs to their bosses." She nods. "I agree with you about the bib. It is something a baby would wear."

Abby looks at daddy. "The special ed kids aren't in the halls of the school except when they are taken to the lunchroom. They have their own entrance to the school where their buses let them off and picked them up. When they get to the lunchroom. They are taken to a room off of the lunchroom to be fed their lunch. Then they are walked out of the room into the lunchroom. Then they walk back to their classroom to be put down for their naps." She nods. "Yes it is unbearable,but they either don't understand what the other students say about them or they don't hear them." Abby snuggles in close to Daddy while he strokes her hair.

"I guess they want a bunch of stepford wives and husbands and children. Just walk around looking like zombies, doing whatever you are told. When you are done with that..outfit, just throw it out or do whatever you want with it. I don't think Abby ever wants to lay eyes upon it again."

"Were they going to make you take the bus as well? that is silly since the school is so close. Or were they going to allow you to walk to school in that uniform? The more I think about it the more I want to kick Mrs. Prince's bottom around her office several times."

Daddy continues to hold Abby, rocking her gently and trying to calm her.

Wanda nods. "Yeah I guess so. Personally I think it is really stupid,but that is what business and the government wants. They want people to blindly do as they are told without questioning it. If they do that. Then people are going to be easier to control."

Abby shrugs. "I don't know. The teacher didn't say. I was put on the bus and buckled into one of the seats until it was discovered that I didn't go on the bus. I walked home from school. I don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. I don't know if the bus will stop at our house or not. I guess the teacher was going to. I don't really know." She giggles. "I would like to see that. I bet it would be funny."

"Nicole, I hope that me wanting to keep Abby home from school isn't going to interfere with her picking up Natalie after school and bringing her here. I would love for the girls to still be able to play here after school until you come to pick Natalie up. Apparently Abby is a good homework helper for Natalie as well."

"I will be up when it's time for you to go to school. You won't be going, but if a bus comes by here in the morning, I will go out and tell them that you won't be going to school. Don't worry, daddy won't be causing a scene at your school. I will let Wanda do any talking that needs done to Mrs. Prince."

Nicole shakes her head. "Not at all. Abby can walk to the school when it is time to pick Natalie up and then walk her back here. I like the idea of her coming here after school. It keeps me from having to leave work early or having Gavin leave the ice cream store to go pick up Natalie. I don't think Natalie would be happy not seeing Abby after school."

Natalie shakes her head. "No I wouldn't mommy. I like hanging out here with Abby. It is boring at the ice cream store."

Abby nods. "Ok daddy. It doesn't matter to me if you make a scene at school. I think she needs her butt kicked around the school. I don't really understand her. She wouldn't suspend me,but she decides to put me into special ed because of something she told you not to do. That doesn't make any sense to me."

"Thank you. That's a relief. I thought maybe you wouldn't want Abby socializing with Natalie anymore."

"Abby, there are two reasons that keep me from making a scene at your school. one, I would probably be arrested, and two, it would harm any case we might have against the school or Mrs. Prince. I don't think Wanda has seen your bedroom yet, Abby. Would you like to take her up and show her around?"

Nicole looks at David. "Why would you think I wouldn't want Natalie to hang around with Abby. If I tried to keep them apart. I would have a major meltdown at my house."

Abby nods. "Yes I would like to show her my room." She gets off of daddy's lap and takes Wanda's hand. Abby takes her upstairs to her bedroom. "This is my bedroom. Next door is my playroom. We haven't finished it yet. Daddy is good at alot of things,but he is lost when it comes to designing a room." She takes Wanda's hand again and takes her into daddy's bedroom and though the door. "I guess this will be the baby's room. Daddy and I haven't talked about it yet."

Wanda nods. "Your room is nice and if you would like me too. I can help you work on your playroom." She takes Abby back to her bedroom and sets down in the chair. "Abby,I know we just meet each other and we hardly know each other,but I like you alot and I hope you like me too."

Abby nods. "Yes I like you and not just because of your car." She walks over to Wanda and sets down on her lap. Abby snuggles in close to Wanda. She gets up and goes into her closet. Abby comes back with a book. She gets back on Wanda's lap and snuggles in close. "Will you read me a story?"

Wanda nods. "Yes I'll read you a story." She starts to read the story to Abby as she snuggles in close to her body.

"I was afraid that you would think Abby was a bad example for Natalie. I know how you want her to do well in school and all."

Daddy smiles as Abby and Wanda disappear upstairs. He hopes that they will get along well together. He looks over at Natalie and smiles.

"So have you been having fun over here? I know the talking has been a bit boring, but you have been working with Abby on your math homework and playing in the playroom."

"are you going to be taking some of the chicken and fixings home for Gavin? I'm sure he would love some."

Nicole shakes her head. "If she had quit school just because she didn't want to go would be setting a bad example,but quiting school because of something out of her hands like being sent to special ed is something else."

Natalie nods. "Yes I've been having fun here. Having Abby as my teacher today made the math homework alot easier and helped me better understand it. I also like to play with Abby. She is fun to play with. I finally have a playmate who likes to play what I like to play. I hope Abby's new baby doesn't change that. I don't know what I am going to do if Abby stops wanting to play with me or help me with my homework after the baby comes."

"I don't think it will change that. Don't forget, the baby will also be a playmate for you. Hopefully a girl, but you can have fun with a boy as well."

Daddy looks out towards the staircase, wondering what Abby and Wanda are doing?

"You're right. It will probably be a year or so after the baby is born that it will be able to play with you. There are other things you could do with the baby until then. She will need visual stimulation and you girls could show the baby how to crawl and do other things to help it grow. Of course most of the time you and Abby will be doing other things."

Daddy thinks it is taking a long time for Abby to show Wanda her room.

"If you'll excuse me, I am going to check on Abby."

Daddy gets up and walks over to the staircase. He goes upstairs and peeks in Abby's bedroom. He smiles as he sees Abby sitting on Wanda's lap as she is being read to. He goes back down to his office and gets his digital camera. He comes back to Abby's bedroom and takes a picture of the two of them.

Natalie nods. "Yeah it probably will be a year or more before the baby can do anything. Until then. It is just a lump in the floor that cries for no good reason."

Nicole laughs. "I wouldn't rush the milestones. Parents can't wait until their baby learns to walk and talk. Then they spend the rest of their life wishing they would set down and shut up." She nods. "Go ahead. Natalie and I will be in the living room."

Abby jumps when daddy takes the picture. She falls off Wanda's lap and lands on the floor. Abby gets up and rubs her bottom. "You scared me daddy."

Wanda puts the book down. "Abby wanted me to read her a story. So I was doing that. I loved it. It made me feel like a real mom."

Abby looks at Wanda. "I liked it too. It felt good to set on someone's lap and have a story read to me. I felt safe and secure on your lap. Something I never did with my mom. I hope you come over more often and you and daddy hit it off as well. I love having you here. I was scared and really nervous when daddy said you was coming over tonight to meet me."

Wanda smiles. "I love being here too and I love being with you." She laughs. "You wasn't the only one. I was nervous about coming over here too. I was afraid we wouldn't hit it off and it would become awkward. So I asked Nicole if she would stay here while I was here. At least if we didn't hit it off. There would be a barrier between us to break up the awkwardness."

"Hmm, that makes babies a lot of dolls. all they they do is lay there and feed them and change them when they wet or mess their diaper. Babies cry a lot and keep you up late at night too. Then there is the bad stuff. They need a lot of encouragement to grow up."

"I'm sorry, Abby. It was just too cute to pass on taking a picture. I was glad to see and Wanda getting along so well. It looks like I made the right decision inviting her over tonight to meet you."

Daddy helps Abby up off the floor. He gives her big hug and pats her bottom. "Do you need to be changed? Maybe we should see how Wanda handles changing a teen sized baby."

Natalie thinks for a minute. "You are right. Babies are like dolls. The one good thing is dolls don't keep you up all night with their crying." A thought hits her. "Boo Boo. I left her here yesterday. I forgot her. I hope she wasn't too scared without me there to hold her."

Abby looks at daddy. "Yes you made the right decision inviting her over. She said she would help me work on my playroom and make it look good. I hope you don't mind daddy. You are good for alot of things,but there are times when a little girl needs a mommy's touch to do things. One of them is designing the playroom." She nods. "Yes I do daddy."

Wanda looks at David. "I don't know about that. Changing a 9 year old baby is one thing,but changing a 16 year old baby is another."

Abby laughs. "It isn't that much different. The only differences is the size of the diaper and the size of the baby being changed. Everything else is the same as changing a real baby. Besides if we are out together and daddy isn't with us. You are going to have to change me."

"It's okay. Abby slept with Boo Boo and dolly last night. She wasn't alone. I will have Abby bring her down to you in a bit."

"No, I don't mind. Women have a better sense about how to decorate rooms. I am actually relieved. I do better on making websites."

"Okay, I will change Abby. I won't force you to do anything that you would find uncomfortable. You have already done a lot today. Come on Abby."

Daddy picks Abby up and carries her over to the changing table. he lays her down and fastens the straps around her. "I don't want my little girl falling off of her changing table, do we?"

Natalie nods. "That is good that Boo Boo wasn't alone last night. She gets scared when she goes to new places and I'm not with her."

Abby laughs. "Daddy, if you can design websites. Then you can design a room. In doing both. You have to listen to your client and see what they want designed. Whether it is a website for a business or a fairy tale theme room for your adorable daughter and her friend to play in."

Wanda laughs. "If you butter him up anymore and I'm going to have a hard time holding onto him." Abby laughs at what Wanda said. Wanda watches Abby getting changed. "Hmm. Looks like someone is getting a rash."

Abby nods. "Yeah I got it at school while I was in the special ed class." She giggles at what daddy said. "No we don't want your little girl to fall off the changing table. She might rebreak her arm or break something else."