LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Natalie shakes her head. "She might think she is right,but she isn't right at all."

Nicole nods. "Yeah I agree. When Wanda is over and we start talking. Natalie and Gavin's eye glaze over. It isn't long before they have left the room leaving me with Wanda. I hope Natalie doesn't get like that. If she doesn't care about doing her homework. Then her grades are going to drop rapidly." She nods. "Yes I think all Natalie cares about is playing and having fun. I haven't seen her this happy since we all went to Disney World for her birthday. I think Abby is just what Natalie needed. A playmate and a friend who is like her. Have you noticed any change in Abby since she has been with Natalie?"

"Yes, I've noticed changes in Abby since she met Natalie. She thinks of Natalie as her little sister and dotes on her. She has changed her mind about dropping out of school, at least for the time being, I think because of Natalie. She wants to be a good example for Natalie. She is also happier that she has a playmate. I think it was kind of hard on her to be a little girl without someone to play with."

Nicole nods. "Yeah Natalie thinks of Abby as her big sister. She would do anything she could to make Abby proud of her. Oh before I forget. Where is Boo Boo at? Natalie can't afford to have another sleepless night. I'm glad Abby has put off quiting school. Though in the light of what happened today. It is probably back on and I wouldn't really blame her." She smiles. "I think that goes for Natalie too. Gavin would play with her,but he isn't a girl. Wanda would play with her too when she came over,but that isn't very often. I think with Abby in her life. Natalie finally has the playmate she needs. I hope Abby having a little brother or sister doesn't change things between Abby and Natalie. That would be disasterous for both of them."

"I don't think that Abby having a baby brother or sister will affect their relationship. Abby will still want someone older to play with as well as her own sibling. It will be at least five or six years before the brother or sister would be old enough for school. I think Abby will keep helping Natalie with her school work and playing with her as well."

"I wonder if Wanda is going to eat dinner before she comes over here or if she would like to eat with us? I haven't started anything yet."

Nicole nods. "I hope not. I think Natalie would be crushed if Abby stopped wanting to play with her help her with her homework. She looks up to Abby and wants to be like her. Including skateboarding. I told her she is too young to learn to skateboard and she might break her wrist like Abby did. That was the wrong thing to say to her. Now she wants to skateboard even more now. So she can get a cool pink cast like Abby." She shrugs. "I don't know." Nicole's cellphone starting ringing. "Well speak of the devil. It is Wanda now. Hello Wanda. No I don't. Sure it is fine with me. I'll ask him." She looks at David. "Wanda wants to know. Does Abby like KFC? She thought if you didn't have anything planned. That she would bring KFC over for supper. She wants me and Natalie to stay here for supper so incase Abby doesn't like her. She wouldn't be here alone with you and her."

"I don't think it would hurt Natalie to learn to skateboard now, as long as it's the easy moves and not the ones that Abby is doing. She has a great teacher in Gavin. After all he is the one that taught Abby all the moves. By the way, I think Abby is up in Abby's bedroom. I know she slept with him last night. We will have to make sure Natalie takes him home with her. We wouldn't want her to have another sleepless night."

Daddy listens as Nicole talks on the phone. "Yes KFC is good. Make sure to ask her to bring some side dishes as well. Tell her I appreciate this."

Nicole nods. "Yeah the easy moves move into harder moves. That leads to harder moves and the next thing you know. I end up with a daughter in a cast like Abby is now." She sighs. "Maybe I just being overprotective. My overprotectiveness might be the cause of Natalie not wanting to grow up and be a normal 9 year old. I have always treated her like my little girl. Maybe Natalie picked up on it and decided to act that way. With her being around Abby alot more. I don't think I could get her to act like a normal 9 year old. I'm just glad she doesn't want to dress like Abby. The last thing I need is a 9 year old into the gothic lifestyle." She gets back on her phone. "David said KFC was good with him. He said to bring some more side dishes. Yeah get what we usually get. That should be fine." Nicole hangs up her phone and hears giggling as she puts her phone down. Natalie comes into the kicthen with red streaks in her hair and black lipstick and make up on. Her fingernails was painted black as well.

Natalie smiles at Nicole. "What do you think mommy? Do I look pretty too you?"

Nicole looks at Natalie. "What did you do to your hair and fingernails?"

Natalie giggles. "I didn't do it. My big sister did it. She said she was going to give me a makeover." Nicole looks at David,but doesn't say anything to him. She figured David got the meaning of her look.

"yes, we can't keep our children in a plastic bubble all of their lives. I guess I shouldn't be one to speak since I didn't have much to do with Abby in her early years. I left it up to her mother to raise Abby mostly. Unfortunately, I know that was the wrong thing to do now."

Daddy sees Natalie come into the room with red streaks in her hair and her fingernails painted. He looks at Abby and frowns. He knows that Nicole isn't happy with the way Natalie looks.

"Abby, I want you to take Natalie into the bathroom and wash her hair and clean her face, taking all the makeup off. After that, take the polish off her fingernails. Wanda is bringing KFC and should be here shortly, I expect you be ready to eat when she walks through the door. We will have a talk about this later."

Nicole nods. "Yes we can't keep them in a plastic bubble all their live even if we want them to be in one for their safety.

Abby shakes her head. "There is no need in getting stressed out. The hair dye is water based. So it will wash out when she washes her head." She looks at Natalie. "Isn't that just like parents? They never appreciate anything we do. We better get you washed up before the two of them have a cow." Natalie giggles and follows Abby upstairs to the bathroom. 20 minutes later Abby comes down the stairs with Natalie. Are the two of you happy now? All my hard work was washed down the drain." A mustang pulls up in the driveway and parks. Wanda gets out of the car with a bucket of chicken. Abby sees the mustang pull up as she walks by the window. "Daddy, a mustang just pulled up in the driveway. Do you know anyone who drives such a classic example of the american muscle car?" Wanda knocks on the door when she gets to the door.

Daddy is relieved when Abby brings Natalie back in the condition she was before Abby had worked on her. While he didn't mind Natalie being made up like that, he knew Nicole had freaked out.

"thank you Abby."

Daddy hears the mustang pull up out front and gets up. He gets to the front door just as Wanda knocks on it. Daddy opens the door and takes the bucket of chicken from Wanda.

"Wanda Dumas, I would like you to meet my daughter Abigail Johnson, better known as Abby. Abby, this is Wanda, my good friend, Nicoles sister, and Natalie and Gavin's aunt."

Abby nods. "You are welcome daddy." She looks at Wanda. "So you are the only who is going to give me my little sister. That is so cool. Natalie said you are a cool aunt. It is nice to meet you."

Wanda smiles. "Hello Abigail. It is nice to meet you. I have the rest of the food in my car. Can I get..." Before Wanda could finish. Abby goes running out the door to the mustang. She looks at the car over closely. "I think Abby is in love with my car. Does she have a driver's license?"

Natalie goes outside with Abby to get the food. She comes back carrying a couple of bags. " Hey drools. Supper is going to get cold. Get the rest of the bags out of the car."

Daddy watches as Abby and Natalie run out to Wanda's car. "No, she doesn't have her license yet. She told me she didn't want to get it, but I don't know. Now that she has seen your car, she might want to get her license just to beg you to drive it."

Daddy goes to the kitchen and pulls the high chairs over to the table. He takes out two bibs from the drawer and lays them on the table in front of the high chairs. Daddy gets out paper plates and plastic silverware. When the girls come to the table with the food, he opens the containers and starts filling Abby's plate for her.

"Wanda, could you get the girls in their high chairs? Make sure they are fastened in so they don't fall out and can you put their bibs on please?"

Wanda laughs. "Well she can beg me to let her drive my car,but she is going to have to earn the right." She nods. "I think I can go that. We wouldn't want then to fall out and get hurt. It looks like Abby has already gotten hurt." Wanda scoops up Natalie and deposits her in one of the highchairs. She buckles her in and puts a bib on Natalie. Wanda puts the tray on the highchair. She twinks Natalie's nose. "One down and one to go." Wanda helps Abby into her highchair and buckles her in. She puts her bib on and locks the tray in place. Wanda turns and looks at David. "Two babies buckled in and ready to eat."

Daddy smiles as Wanda gets the girls in their high chairs. He sits down and starts cutting chicken off the bone and puts it on one of the paper plates. He puts mashed potatoes, coleslaw and baked beans on the plate as well and sticks it on the tray in front of Abby. He gives Abby a fork to eat with and then turns his attention to own dinner. He puts a chicken breast on his plate and loads it up with the sides. He gets up and gets a baby bottle out of the cupboard and fills it with koolaid. He puts on the top and puts it on the tray of Abby's high chair. He sits down to wait for everyone to fill their plates and start eating.

Nicole gets a chicken leg out and puts it on Natalie's plate. She puts some mashed potatoes and baked beans on the plate as well. Nicole puts the plate on the tray and gets Natalie some kool aid as well. Natalie starts to eat with her fingers. "Use your fork. You are going to make Abby and David think you are an animal and have no manners."

Natalie giggles at what Nicole said. "Abby knows I have manners. I use them last night at the resturant,but we aren't at a fancy resturant. We are at home."

Abby looks Natalie. "It doesn't make any difference where you are at. You should use your manners all the time."

Natalie nods. "Yes Abby." She picks up her fork and starts to eat with it."

Wanda looks at Abby. "I see you like my car. I saw you drooling over it when you went outside."

Abby nods. "Yes Ma'am I do. It is so cool looking."

Daddy watches as Nicole fixes Natalie's plate for her. He is surprised that Natalie is chastised for using her fingers, since she is sitting in a high chair wearing a bib. Daddy wouldn't have corrected Abby if she had ate with her fingers. He keeps quiet though and listens as everyone talks.

"So Abby, do you think you might be wanting to get your license now? it might be something you would want to think about. I know you can get a lot of places by riding your skateboard, but it would be easier in a car," Daddy says.

Abby nods. "Yes I think I might want to get my license now. I know someone who has a cool car to drive and maybe I can talk her into letting me drive it after I get my license." She looks at Wanda and gives her the puppy dog look she had."

Natalie laughs. "You are barking up the wrong tree. Aunt Wanda is immune to the puppy dog look. I've tried it alot of times and it rarely works for me."

Abby smiles. "Well see. She is your aunt. If things work out. Wanda might be my new mom. She is already going to give me a little sister."

Natalie thinks for a moment. "If Aunt Wanda becomes your mom. Then that will make us cousins and my mom will be your aunt."

Abby thinks. "I didn't think about that. I guess it wouldn't be good for me to like Gavin alot if we was cousins. People might think we are strange."

"Okay, I will get you a copy of the driver's license handbook so you can study it."

"Wanda, Mrs. Prince put Abby in special ed this afternoon even after you and Nicole talked to her. I'm just letting you know so you can start planning your next step."

"Yes, I thought about the fact that Abby and Gavin would be cousins if Wanda and I got married. I figured things would just work out one way or another."

Daddy finishes eating. He puts his hand down and takes Wanda's hand in his and gives it a squeeze.

Abby nods. "Thank you daddy. I was suppose to take driver's ed in health class at school,but they cancelled it because there wasn't enough students to warrant having the class."

Wanda nods. "I had a feeling Mrs. Prince was going to do that. That is why I had already got started on the lawsuit against the school. If I didn't need it. I could just delete the paperwork from my computer. I thought ahead and started the ball rolling. I wouldn't be much of a lawyer if I hadn't." She smiles as David squeezes her hand. "Why Mr. Johnson. I think you are trying to secude me."

Abby laughs. "Someone had been watching the Gradurate haven't they."

Wanda laughs. "Yes I have. It is one of my favorite movies."

"I believe you can also find a copy of the driver's handbook online. That is if you don't want to wait for daddy to bring one home. If you do learn to drive I will have to get a good USED car for you to drive. There would be restrictions on where and when you could drive."

"I'm sorry. I hope you don't think I'm being too forward." Daddy starts pulling his hand away.

"It has been years since I've seen seen that movie. I wasn't even thinking about it."

Abby nods. "I can wait for you to bring a copy of the driver's handbook home. I know where there is a good used car at for me to drive. It is setting in our driveway now. It is a classic and that means it is used. Because it isn't new anymore." She pouts. "Why would you put restrictions on when and where I could drive? Letting your license is suppose to be a teen's ticket to freedom."

Wanda shakes her head. "No I don't think you was being too forward. I liked it alot. I was joking with what I said."

"Driving is a priveledge not a right. You have to earn your driving priveledges. Teens are notorious for driving too fast or just recklessly. I'm not saying you would do that, but until I can see how you will drive, I will put restrictions on your driving. I'm sorry, but that is the way it is going to be."

Daddy takes Wanda's hand again.

"Do you think I should keep sending Abby to school even if she will be in special ed while you fight Mrs. Prince in court? I already asked Nicole her opinion, but I want yours."

Abby shakes her head. "That is a sterotype. Not all teens drive too fast and are just reckless. Adults do the same thing. I've been cars go flying pass me while I'm skateboarding to and from the park. I know they are going way faster than the speed limit. Adults are just as reckless on the road by talking on a cellphone or texting someone on their Blackberries. Nothing is done about them. Only teenagers and you know why? Because Teens can't vote and the people who make the laws don't want to make adults mad because they are afraid of being voted out of office. That isn't fair at all."

Wanda laughs. "You are totally right in your rant. It isn't fair to teenagers that the people in charge pass laws to prevent them from doing the same thing adults do. Adults justify it by says that they are conducting business and if they pulled over everytime they got a call. They would never get anywhere. I think it is a load of crap,but lawmakers are not going to do anything to make voters unhappy." She smiles at David as he takes her hand again. "What is up to you. You are her dad. I don't like the idea of her being put into a special ed class,but if you don't send her to school. You could be charged with truancy. You really don't want that. It could work against you in your lawsuit against the school. Tomorrow I'll work on getting an injunction to stop Mrs. Prince from keeping Abby in the special ed class. I told you earlier that if we went to talk to Mrs. Prince. She might do it anyway and find any reason she can to make things hard on you and Abby."

"There are have been lots of studies done on teen driving. Teens text way more than adults. Besides, I will worry about you. That is a father's job."

"Okay, I guess I will have Abby go to special ed, at least for tomorrow. I'm sorry, Abby. We will try really hard so you don't have to stay there."