LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

"I didn't know they still had plastic diapers. I thought they all went to cloth. You wouldn't know where she buys them from, do you?"

"Which is a sweet angelic teenage girl, that has a little girl side."

Carmen nods. "Yes I do. She buys them at the Every Baby Store near the Toys R Us. They have diapers from newborn to size 9 diapers. All of them are plastic diapers."

Wanda shakes her head. "No a tomboy who wears all black and skateboards. I hope Amy and Toni don't grow up to be like her. I don't want three tomboy sisters. I don't even want one tomboy sister."

"I'll have to look into them for Amy and Toni then. Abby and Wanda are old enough to decide which diapers they like best."

"One of them may be a tomboy or not. It won't matter to me, as I want them to have their own personality, not one that is forced on them. That's one way to get a child to rebel, forcing them to be something they are not."

"Well I am glad they don't then. Besides they would be too hot."

"I don't know if it was me or her her mother she rebelled against. I guess it doesn't matter does it? Besides a little rebellion is good for her."

"I don't know if they would be too hot, but they wouldn't be pretty. Because black is not a pretty color."

Carmen giggles. "mommy doesn't think so. I heard her telling daddy and Gavin that Abby is a bad influence on Natalie. Because Abby came along. Natalie was a straight arrow. Now her arrow is broken and there is no way to fix it back to the way it was."

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say. What may not be pretty to you is attractive to someone else. You should never put anyone down because their choices may be different than yours."

"Well, I am not one to talk, since Abby seems to be broken as well. I'm glad you aren't broken."

Wanda nods. "I am not putting down her choices. I was just saying. I didn't think black was a pretty color. It is dark and gloomy like rain clouds."

Carmen nods. "Rain clouds might be gloomy, but what comes after they are gone is fun. Puddles for jumping in."

Carmen smiles. "If I hang around Abby long enough. I will be broken like Natalie is, but being broken looks like a lot of fun. Abby and Natalie seems to be happy when they are together. So being broken might not be so bad. Unlike what mommy thinks."

"I respect your opinion. You can wear colorful diapers and diapers with patterns on them."

"Rain clouds can be peaceful though."

"I don't think you will be broken. Just listen to your mother and do as she tells you. Being broken is bad as you won't be able to do things later in life if you don't go to school and just have fun all the time."

"Those are the kind I like. The bright and cheerful one."

"How is rain clouds peaceful? You are stuck in the house while they are outside and you can think of a zillion things you could be doing outside if it wasn't raining."

"I think I would rather have fun all the time. Natalie never looks happy when she comes home from school and she looks miserable when she is doing her homework."

"You don't have to be stuck inside, if there are just clouds. Besides, don't all little girls like jumping in puddles? And at least I think it's peaceful just before a storm."

"Going to school isn't always fun, but it's necessary. Plus you get the satisfaction of learning new things."

Wanda nods. "Yes we do. Because if there are clouds in the sky. It means it is going to rain. Yes we do, but we can't jump in them while it is still raining."

Carmen smiles. "I don't need to go to school. If I want to learn something new. I can turn on Sesame Street or any show on Nick Jr."

"You could if you had an umbrella. But mostly you need to stay inside if it is raining. I just like to look on the bright side."

"Those shows can only teach you so much. I've never seen Algebra taught on Sesame street, or English other than the basic stuff. You need to learn more than that."

Wanda giggles. "There is no bright side when it is raining. The bright side comes when the rain stops and the sun comes out. Because the sun is bright."

Carmen shrugs. "That is because it is not needed. Natalie said anything past basic math is unneeded. If you can do those four. That is all you need."

"If it is really hot outside, then the rain will help cool it down."

"That is not true. There is lots of uses for algebra. What if you were decorating and wanted to find the exact size of a room? There is a formula for that."

"I suppose, but I do like the rain."

"I guess that is one way. Another is to measure the length and width of the room and multiply the numbers together. that way you only need to measure twice."

"Haven't you ever seen Mary Poppins? It's what she flies through the air with. I wouldn't try that myself. I don't have nanny magic."

"I've seen children using them too, especially if they matched the rain jacket.

"There are lots of other Disney movies that have nothing to do with Princesses. I guess I will have to get them so you can complete your Disney experience. I don't think we have enough room for 101 Dalmatians. Where would we keep them."

"I've seen them. They are smaller than adult umbrellas and a whole lot cuter."

Wanda nods. "I guess so. Maybe they will be as good as the princesses movies." She thinks for a moment. "We can keep them in my bedroom. Abby will never know they are there."

Carmen nods. "That makes sense. children are smaller than adult. So it would have to be smaller."