LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Wanda nods. "Yes I do, but I would still have to decide which one from each show I wanted." She lines up the three from Paw Patrol. "Meeny Minny Miney Moe." Wanda closes her eyes and points to one. It landed on Marshall. "One down and one to go." She does the same for the My Little Pony. Wanda lands on Rainbow Dash. "Ok I've decided I think."

Daddy smiles as Wanda makes her picks.

"Those are good choices. Carmen, since I am letting Wanda make two stuffed animals, you can make a second one if you want. Now let's go fluff those animals up."

Daddy smiles and follows a little ways off as they go to the stuffing machine. He liked seeing how the animals go from being just skins to looking like stuffed animals.

"Marshall is going to be dressed like he is on the show. Rainbow Dash doesn't have any outfit. So I don't know what I am going to get for her."

Carmen holds up Chase's outfit and Skye's. "I can't decide. I like Chase's police uniform, but I love Skye's backpack. A pink backpack doesn't go with a blue uniform. It clashes."

"That is a hard one. What would a blue horse with wings and rainbow colored mane and tail wear? I can't think of anything but horse shoes. Maybe she would like a hat."

"I thought pink went with anything? Maybe you can get his uniform and then find an outfit that would go with the pink backpack?"

Wanda thinks on it. "The only thing I can come up with is goggles for when she flies. So stuff doesn't get in her eyes."

"Well I guess I could get Skye's outfit and put it on my cat."

Wanda shakes her head. "No then your cat would be part of Mayor Humdinger's Kitten Catastrophe Crew."

"That's a good idea. You never know when something could get in your eye when flying around."

"What's wrong with being part of Mayor Humdinger's Kitten Catastrophe Crew? It sounds like it might be fun?"

Wanda shakes her head. "Everything is wrong with that. They are not very nice to the Paw Patrol. They are mean and underhanded. Where the Paw Patrol is nice and good. The Kitten Catastrophe Crew is not nice and bad. Marshall uses his hose to put out fires. The cat version of Marshall uses his hose to squirt people."

"Well there is one good cat on the show. Her name is Callie. Her owner owns the pet store on Adventure Bay."

Wanda nods. "Right, but remember Carmen. You can't let Chase get too close to your cat. He is allergic to cat hair and yarn."

Carmen nods. "Thanks for reminding me. I had forgot about that."

Carmen nods. "No he doesn't. Chase is the right size and weight for who he is."

Wanda nods. "Yeah, but Rumble could stand to lose some weight. He is too pudgy."

Carmen shakes her head. "He isn't a pug. He is a bulldog."

Wanda laughs. "I said pudgy. Not puggy. Abby said pudgy is another word for fat."

"Yes, pudgy is another word for fat. It's usually used for children though. You don't see anyone calling adults pudgy."

"Is there anything else you girls need for your stuffed animals?"

Wanda nods. By the adult stage. They have moved on to more negative wards like fat, obese and Jabba the Hutt. I have no idea what a Jabba the Hutt is, but it doesn't sound like a good word."

Carmen smiles. "Maybe it is related to Pizza Hut." She shakes her head. "No I think we have everything."

"Well I don't want to hear any of those terms coming from you or Abby or the twins. They are just not acceptable."

"Jaba the Hut was from the Star Wars movies. He was a large alien creature that captured Leia for awhile."

Daddy led the over to the checkouts to pay for everything.

"Would yo utwo girls like to get a drink or a snack at the food court before going home?"

"If they are not acceptable. Then why do people use them?"

Wanda shakes her head. "He doesn't sound like a very nice alien if he captures people. He sounds like he is mean and needs a time out to think about his bad behavior."

Carmen nods. "Gavin has a poster of her in his bedroom. She doesn't look very comfortable in the outfit she was wearing, but he said it is the most popular picture of her."

Wanda giggles. "Of course. We are always hungry."

Carmen nods. "Mommy calls me a bottomless pit."

"I guess they don't have a very good vocabulary. If they did, they wouldn't use those terms."

"He wasn't very nice. He was very mean as well. No one wanted to mess with him, but he got killed in one of the episodes."

"Yes that was one of her biggest roles, and she didn't wear much in that picture."

"Well then let's go eat. I may not be able to fill up a bottomless pit, but at least you'll be less hungry and thirsty."

"Oh I see."

Wanda nods. "I can understand why. No one wants to be around someone who isn't very nice or is mean."

Carmen nods. "She wasn't wearing much in the poster. I did like the way her hair was done. If I could get my hair to grow out instead of getting super curly. I would like my hair to be done like her was braided.

Wanda giggles. "No one can fill the bottomless pit that is Carmen. Her mommy has tried and gave up."