LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

"Well you learned it very well."

"That is probably a good reason. If I was around him all day. I wouldn't get anything done from looking at him. It would be torture to know I love him and he only seeing me like I am one of his little sisters."

"Tell her it was from Wheels. She will know who that is."

Abby giggles. "That doesn't surprise me daddy."

"It might not be, but that is the way it seems to me."

Wanda and Carmen stop spinning on the stools and stands up. "Woah the store is spinning a lot." They giggle as they try to walk straight, but not doing a very good job of it.

"Of course I'm right. I'm daddy."

Daddy goes over and sets one of the girls carrier down and opens the door.

"It's this one. Now hold it open for me, please."

Daddy let Carmen and Wanda into the car.

"Carmen might have won because she was lower to the ground. Plus you had your eyes closed for awhile too."

Daddy drives to Nicole's house and parks the car.

Daddy gets out and takes out Amy and Toni's carriers and the ice cream.

"Why don't you two stay in the car? I'll only be a minute." Daddy said to Wanda and Carmen.

Wanda nods. "Right. She cheated."

Carmen nods. "Ok we will set right here. That way we can get to the mall faster."

Abby hears daddy's car pull up and meets him at the door. "Hello and welcome to Madhouse Law Firm. My babysitting fees are steep. I require payment upfront, but for you. I'll give you my friends and family discount. It will only cost you some ice cream. Do you have the payment with you?"

Abby nods. "Yeah my full rate is a big bag of jelly beans, a gallon of chocolate milk and two horror DVDs."

Abby looks at daddy with the best straight face she could muster. "In the house of course. They could get sunburned or carried off why the wolf from the Three Pigs if you left them outside," She shook her head. "You would think you was a first time father."

"Then I guess I did get off easy."

Daddy smiled.

"I figured you would want them inside. I just didn't know if you wanted them in a certain place."

Daddy carried the girls inside and set them down on the couch. He turned back to Abby.

"I'll be back as soon as I can, but with having Carmen and Wanda with me, it may take awhile."

Abby nods. "Yes you go off real easy."

She shakes her head. "No anyplace will do. It isn't like they can run off yet."

Abby plays peek a boo with Amy and Toni while daddy was talking. "There is no need in rushing back. I know how it is to go to Build A Bear. There is a lot to look at and a lot to decide on. I've got this covered and if I get in over my head. I have the world's best mom just down the hall to help me."

Daddy smiles at Abby.

"Thank you. You're right, it might take awhile. Building a bear is just a small part of the process."

Daddy gave Abby a hug then went back to the car.

"Yes it is. The harder part comes with picking out an outfit and naming your new stuffed animal."

Abby closes the door and walks over to Amy and Toni. She paces back and forth in front of them. "I have you now. My pretties. Your daddy isn't here to protect you. I'm going to fatten you up and bake you in the oven." Amy starts to cry. Abby stops pacing and kneels down in front of Amy. "I was joking Amy. I wouldn't eat you."

Nicole hears crying downstairs and thinks Natalie or Abby got hurt. She came downstairs and saw Abby trying to get Amy to stop crying. "I know I was upstairs for a while, but I didn't think I was up there long enough to you to have a baby."

Abby smiles. "Well things like this happen fast. Daddy brought Amy and Toni over for me to watch while he took Wanda and Carmen to Build A Bear. I was pretending to be the witch from Hansel and Gretel and I think I scared Amy when I said I was going to fatten them up and bake them in the oven.

Daddy makes sure Carmen and Wanda are still buckled in before driving to the mall. He parks the car and gets out, letting Wanda and Carmen out as well. He takes their hands.

"You two need to stay right with me, okay? Have you thought about what kind of bear or animal you are going to make?"

Daddy leads Wanda and Carmen up to the mall, watching out for traffic.

Wanda looks at daddy. "Why do we have to stay with you? We want to explore the store on our own." She shakes her head. "Not really."

Carmen nods. "I do. I'm getting a cat. Since mommy said we can't have a real one. Because their potties smell bad if they aren't cleaned daily. They should wear diapers. Then they wouldn't have to worry about their potties smelling bad. Because only their diapers would smell."

"I don't want you to get lost. Tell you what. As long as you can see me, you can go anywhere in the store you want."

"Who would change a cat's diaper though? That seems like a lot of trouble to go through. As long as you clean the litter box every day, the smell shouldn't be a problem."

Daddy takes the girls through the mall and finds the build a bear store. He lets go of their hands.

"Okay, first you need to find the animal you want to make. Go ahead and look around first and make sure that you are getting the right one."

Wanda and Carmen ran off to the bins to look at all the different kind of animals. Carmen picked out the one she wanted right away. It was an orange and white cat. "I've got mine."

Wanda walked back and forth looking at the animals. She would pick one up and then see one she liked better and put it down. Wanda walks over to daddy looking sad. "I can't decide. There are so many I like."

Daddy watches Carmen and Wanda look over the bins of animals skins. When Wanda comes back to him he gives her a hug.

"I know it's hard, but you can only make one. Do you want me to pick one out for you? Show me the ones you were having a hard time picking from."