LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

"I'm sorry to hear that. You need to have breaks closer together. Okay, I'll call your mother and see if she can watch them. No, stay where you are. Enjoy the rest of the day off. Sorry I bothered you."

Daddy hung up and dialed Nicole's number.

Gavin nods. "I know, but every time I plan one. Someone is sick or needs time off and my break gets cancelled. If she can't. Call me and I'll come get them."

Abby picks up Nicole's cellphone. "Hello you have reached Nicole's phone. She is busy at the moment. This is her assistant Abby. May I take your name and number an she will call you back."

Abby giggled. "I'm great now daddy. I was bored before. Natalie is in time out. So Nicole made me her assistant. She is up in her office working on something short. Nicole said she was working on a brief for work. There is only two meaning for the word. One is something that is short and the other is another name for boy's underwear. I don't think she is working on underwear. Do you need to talk to Nicole about something?"

"How would you like to watch Amy and Toni for a couple of hours? I am taking Carmen and Wanda out and didn't want to leave Amy and Toni home by themselves. I'm at the ice cream store right now, but Gavin has the day off."

"What did Natalie do to earn a time out?"

Abby nods. "I can watch them. That is what big sisters are for. That and teaching their little sisters how to wrapped their daddies around their little finger. Where are you taking Carmen and Wanda?"

"She was playing with Nicole's makeup after she was told to leave it alone. Natalie isn't happy with me. Because I dropped the dime on her with Nicole."

"Thank you. I am taking them to build-a-bear workshop to make themselves a bear. I was thinking of making one each for Amy and Toni as well."

"Where did you hear that expression 'drop the dime'?"

"You are taking them to Build A Bear and you didn't think to invite me or Natalie. Well we know which is your favorite daughter and it isn't me." Abby pauses for a moment and then giggles. "I'm joking daddy."

"I think I heard it in a gangster movie or I heard Gavin say it. I can't really remember where I heard it at. It means to snitch on someone else."

"If you would like, I could take you and Natalie to build-a-bear tomorrow. I can let Wanda be an adult again to watch your sisters if you would like."

"It sounds like an old gangster movie, that you probably shouldn't be watching. You know I don't even let you watch PG movies without an adult being present."

"Yes, I am pretty sure. I will give her my phone number so she can call me if she needs to if she runs into any problems. There shouldn't be any problems though."

"That's true. You have probably done a lot of things it is better for me not to know. or Maybe Nicole should put you in a timeout too?"

Abby nods. "Well if you are positive she can handle the job. I'll give her a chance, but one hair out of place and she never gets the change to sister sit anymore."

Abby giggles. "No you get put in time out for being bad. I've not gone anything bad today and you can't punish me for things you don't know I have done. That wouldn't be fair."

"I'm glad we came to an understanding about Wanda. Maybe you will finally see what I have told you all along. She isn't fit to be a mother and she is best left as a toddler."

"I'm not an accessory. An accessory is shoes, jewelry or a purse. I'm the one who told on Natalie to Nicole."

"Yes I will see what a good mother she is."

"An accessory is someone who helps or aids someone who commits a crime. That means if you either helped Natalie commit the crime or were there and didn't try to stop her. Ask Nicole when she is finished with her brief."

"Or a bad mother like I said she was."

"I did try and stop her. I went and told Nicole what Natalie was doing after she told us to stay out of her makeup. Natalie didn't listen and said mommy would never know we was in her makeup. I left while she was playing and told Nicole what was going on."

"You are right. I'm not. If Nicole says don't do something. I am not going to do it. I wish Natalie would listen though. She spends more time in time out than she does playing with me. I might be a wild child and not considered normal, but I have my limits. If someone says no. Then I don't go behind their back and do it anyway. I'll do it to their face." Abby giggles a little bit.

"Ok I'll tell Nicole you are coming and I'm going to be watching them for you."

"Not all people are boring that are good most of the time. Look at me."

"I agree, but even Gavin needs time off. Did you ever try to get a job at the store?"

"I better get the half a pint. I'm taking it to someone and it might melt in a cone or cup before it gets there."