LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

"Alright, we can go to my office and look there."

Daddy takes Wanda's and Carmen's hand and takes them to his office. He pulls up another chair to his desk and then opens a browser on his computer. He goes to google and types in paw patrol.

"Is that the right name?"

"It usually doesn't matter, unless you are typing in a website name."

Daddy watches the screen as Wanda clicks the mouse and sees a page of results. One is for the show itself. Daddy points to the link.

"Do you think they would have pictures of everyone on their website?"

Carmen nods. "They should." She sees a link below it for Build A Bear. "Look they have Chase and Marshall in the store to make."

Wanda smiles. "Maybe your mommy can take us to Build A Bear. So we can get one."

Carmen looks at Wanda. "Why not your dad?"

Wanda shakes her head. "Daddy is always busy with working."

Wanda giggles. "I know daddy. I was being funny."

Carmen smiles. "I wish my mommy was like you. She is always busy. I think she needs to work less. What is the worse that could happen? One more bad person has to set in time out longer. If they did something bad. They need to stay in time out longer. Maybe it will give them time to think about the bad behavior that got them put in time out in the first place."

Wanda shakes her head. "No they should stay here. Build a Bear is for little girls. They are big girls."

"Sometimes it can't be helped. Unfortunately, your mother has a job that requires a lot of hours to be put in. I can talk to her and see if she can cut down, but I can't make any promises."

"Girls are never too old to have stuffed animals. We can go as soon as I get someone to watch Amy and Toni. Unless you want to take them with us and you can make a bear for them as well."

Carmen nods. "Yes it can. Give the work to someone else and stay at home with me. I'm more important than being a lawyer."

Wanda thinks about it. "Get Gavin to do it. He is their uncle according to Abby." She shakes her head. "They might be too young. They might get choked on their eyes or get stuffing in their mouths."

Carmen looks confused. "He can't be their uncle. To be an uncle. He has to be the brother of your daddy and he isn't. Gavin is my brother and I'm not related to your daddy."

"That's true, but it still takes money to raise children, so she needs to work, and she is a lawyer. Yu can't just pass all the cases unto other people."

"Well actually, he isn't their real uncle. No, he isn't my brother, but his aunt is related to their babies, so I guess he is their cousin. They do have a mommy."

"We can stop by the ice cream store and ask if Gavin can watch the twins."

"Daddy works and that should be enough. So mommy doesn't have to work or not work so much. Being a lawyer isn't that important. I heard mommy telling daddy that being a lawyer is half nurse maid and half fighter. So being a fighting nurse maid doesn't sound like it is important. So she can let someone else do that and stay at home with me."

Carmen thinks about it. "Who is his aunt? Mommy doesn't have a sister and I don't think daddy does either. Who is their mommy? I haven't seen anyone here except for Abby and Wanda. Abby didn't say anything about having a mommy."

Wanda nods. "Well let's go. I bag them up and you get the car started. The animals aren't going to stuff themselves."

"Well she doesn't see it that way. She thinks what she is doing is important."

"Well whoever it is, is your aunt too, right? Since you are his little sister now. I'm not going to say who it is though. Maybe you can find out on your own."

"Why don't you take Carmen out to the car and I will get the twins."

Daddy goes over to the twins room and puts them in their carriers then goes out to the car.

Wanda shakes her head. "Abby said being a lawyer is not an important job. She said all lawyers do is argue in front of 12 people who are to dumb to get out of jury duty and get people who does bad things off. So they aren't punished."

Carmen nods. "Yes she is. Why won't you tell me who she is. I would like to meet my aunt and the mommy of Abby's sisters."

Wanda nods. "Ok daddy." She takes Carmen by the hand and takes her to the car.

"I guess that is true,but lawyers also do good. They help people get money when they have it coming, like from insurance companies. Not every lawyer is an ambulance chaser."

"I just don't feel it is my place to tell you. I promise you will know when the time is right."

Daddy takes the twins out to the car and gets them situated. He helps Carmen and Wanda get in and makes sure they are fastened in before driving off. He drives to the ice cream store and parks the car.

Wanda nods. "Abby says that lawyers take a big chunk of the money in fees." She giggles. "Right some chase fire engines or police cars like dogs."

"Well if you don't tell me. Then no one else will. The only person who has told me anything about my aunt is Abby and she said my aunt makes Cinderella's step mother look like a Girl Scout."

Wanda smiles. "I love the Girl Scouts. They make great cookies."

"I suppose they do, but they earn the fee by winning the case, which isn't always easy to do. Lawyers don't usually get any money unless they win."

"I guess she was talking about her real mother then, because she is a real horrible person."

"I agree they make great cookies. My favorites are thin mints and tag along I think."

"Winning cases aren't that hard. If it was hard. Then the jails would be empty."

Carmen shrugs. "I don't know. She just said that my aunt tried to change who she was into what she thought Abby should be. A proper lady who doesn't do boy things or dress like a boy."

Wanda nods. "My favorites are the Samoas and the lemonades."

"I meant winning cases for the defense. That's hard to do. and not all cases are criminal. there are civil case as well."

"That is where Abby is wrong. Her aunt would not have done that. She was just trying to help Abby out.

"I don't think I've ever heard of the lemonade cookies. I wonder if they are still selling cookies or is cookie season over for this year."

Wanda smiles. "I've never seen a civil case before. One lawyer or the other is yelling that they object to something the other one says. Civil means you are quiet and polite to one another."

Carmen shrugs. "Well maybe Abby didn't want her aunt's help and she saw what her aunt was doing as trying to change who she was. Which it seems like Abby didn't like."

Carmen nods. "They was new this year. You will have to wait until next year to get cookies. They are done for the year."

"Civil as in legal terms deals with people suing other people over property or money or something like that, but it doesn't have to do with the criminal side of it."

"Yes, that's exactly it. Abby didn't like it."

"I don't know if can wait until next year for girl scout cookies. I want them right now."

Wanda nods. "Oh I see. I thought you meant civil as in everyone getting along and not yelling at each other."

Carmen nods. "I could see how Abby wouldn't like that. I wouldn't want anyone changing who I was. The only thing I don't mind someone changing about me is my diaper when it is wet or messy."

Carmen nods. "Well you can ask Natalie if there are any cookies left with the scout leader. She might have some boxes left over from the cookie sale."