LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

"Well that is smart of her. Warm milk helps you relax and makes you sleepy. It wouldn't be good for you to drink warm milk when you want to stay awake, or cold milk when you want to sleep."

"You can have warm milk during the day if you are going to take a nap, but I doubt you would want to take a nap."

"How about some cold milk for you too? or Juice if you would prefer."

"But they are necessary to recharge your batteries through the day. If you didn't have a nap, you would probably fall asleep at dinner."

Daddy fixes two bottles of milk and brings them back to Wanda and Carmen.

"Here you go."

"Yes, I can see how they can be boring. You're just laying in your bed and your mommy expects you to go to sleep."

Daddy goes upstairs and checks on the twins before going to his office for awhile.

"Milk does the body good as it's good for the bones and help you get bigger. Rest helps your body fix itself. It goes faster when you are asleep."

"Cows aren't the only ones we get milk from. Goats have milk too."

"Milk helps, but if your body type is to be small, then milk can only do so much. It's possible you will have a growth spurt and be bigger than everyone."

"There are other reasons to take a nap, If only to recharge your batteries."

"I don't think you'll be that big, even you do keep growing. The tallest person that they know of was just over eight feet tall. That is pretty tall."

"If your batteries don't need recharging, then they will have to be replaced sooner or later. You don't want that do you?"

"Yeah, he probably was. Although he looks taller in the pictures, it could have been the angle of the shot. It made him look bigger than he actually was."

"I guess you would need a special container for all the used batteries."

Daddy shakes his head.

"Who is Skye and who is Rocky? I don't remember hearing those names before."

Daddy gets two cookies each for Wanda and Carmen and brings them to them, along with some milk.

Carmen giggles. "They are part of the Paw Patrol. It is a cartoon that comes on Nick Jr. All of them except for Ryder are dogs and each has a special vehicle. Marshall is a Dalmatian and he has a fire engine. Chase is a German Shepherd and has a police truck. Rumble had a piece of construction equipment, Skye has a helicopter, Rocky has a recycling truck and Zuma has a hovercraft."