LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Cat nods. "You are in quite a pickle then. If you stop her from wearing her goth clothes and diapers to school. Then she is going to blow up at you and call you unfair. If you let her wear diapers to school. The principal is going to put her into special education. Even though she can't. If she puts Abby into special education without testing her. Then you have bases for a lawsuit against the school and the district." She shakes her head. "Fighting will not get her anywhere. School clicks only last a complete of years and if she falls into the wrong group. It could haunt her for the rest of her life." Cat laughs. "That never stopped her before. I and other parents have gotten trapped in the room and she didn't let us out. When we wouldn't do as she told us. She puts us over her knee and spanked her bare bottom and then diapered us. She put us into sleepers with mittens on them and a zipper up the back. We was trapped in the sleepers and the cribs until she let us out."

"Yes, I know I am in a quandry. She doesn't even want to go to school on Monday. If I make her go to school I know I will have a teen sized tantrum on my hands. I think I would much prefer a toddler throwing a tantrum. At least you could just leave the room to get away from it. I've told her that high school clicks only last as long as you are in high school and it could hurt her afterwards, but she doesn't care. I guess I got lucky today then. I will have to remember when we come back not to go into the nap room. How will we know when naptime is over? Will there be a buzzer or bell noise, or will we just see the girls coming out of the room?"

Cat nods. "I see. Are you going to send her to school Monday?" She laughs. "Yes a Teen sized tantrum is something to see. It gets worse when they are adult sized tantrum. There will be a buzzer sound when time is up. It is the door unlocking." There is a buzzing sound followed by a clicking. "Time is up." She gets up off the couch. When she does. The back of her dress is up. Dad can see her plastic pants before her dress falls back down. "Let's go get our daughters." Cat walks him down to the nap room. When they walk in. Dad can see some adults in diapers in sleepers like Cat described.

Abby runs over to dad. "Hello Daddy. What did you do while I was in here?"

The lady walks over to Cat and without saying anything to her. She lifts up Cat's dress and sticks her finger into the plastic pants. "Wet as I suspected. Maybe I should make you stay in here during naptime. You are as much of a baby as your daughter is." Cat blushes as the lady talks her to like that in front of Abby and her dad.

Daddy smiles as Abby comes over to him. "I was just talking with Momma Cat here. She is the one that owns Every Baby. Did you have a nice nap?" Daddy runs his fingers through Abby's hair.

Daddy smiles when he sees the nap room lady chastise Momma Cat. It appeared that she was the one in charge, not Momma Cat. He turns his attention back to Abby.

"So what do you want to do now? Do you want to play some more, or do you want to go to the grocery store and then home to get ready to go down to the skateboard park?"

Abby nods. "Yes I had a nice nap. The lady read us a story before our nap. She is really nice. I thought her daughter owned the store." She saw the way the lady was talking to Momma Cat. "If she is the owner of the store. Then why is that other lady talking to her like she is a child?" Abby thinks for a moment. "Grocery store. I can play with Melody another time. She is always here."

"That's nice. See? Naps aren't all that bad. I just happened to think of something. If you are going to wear shorts over a diaper this afternoon, do you have a pair of shorts that will fit, or do I need to get you a pair? I'm not sure why she is letting her talk like that. I guesss she want's someone strict to watch over the nap room. Do you need to be changed before we go, or were you already changed?"

Abby nods. "Yeah I guess so,but it was still boring laying in the crib until I fell asleep." She thinks. "I don't think I have a pair that will fit over my diapered bottom." Abby shakes her head. "No I was changed before you came and got me." She giggles. "I can understand wanting someone strict in the nap room, but she is the owner. She should be over the lady not under her."

"Okay, let's go down and find a pair of shorts that will fit over your diaper. I don't know why she lets her treat her that way. Maybe Momma Cat likes to be treated that way. There are some people that are submissive. But I don't think she is submissive with Melody."

Daddy takes Abby's hand and leads her downstairs. He looks around the clothing area and finally sees shorts that would fit a teenager.

"Okay, let's see if we can find you a pair of shorts."

Abby looks at Daddy. "What does submissive mean? I know what a sub sandwich is and a submarine,but I don't know what submissive is." She looks at the shorts and fits though them. Abby pulled out a purple pair of shorts. What about this? They aren't black,but I think they would look good under my skirt. They need to make baby clothes that looks like goth clothes. Then I could wear my baby clothes and still be in my goth clothes."

Daddy thinks for a minute. He wished he hadn't used the term, but now he knew he was going to have to explain it. "A submissive is a person who lets other people take control in certain situations. Many times it has do with a fetish. If you want a better explanation it will have to wait until we get home."

Daddy looks at the purple shorts and nods. "I like them. I think you should try them on though and make sure they will fit over your diaper. Do you want to try them on in the fitting room?"

"Goth baby clothes? that sounds interesting. Maybe you should mention it to Momma cat. She might be able to persuade one of her suppliers to put out a Goth line."

Abby nods. "Oh I see. So I would be submissive since I let you control me when I am your little girl? What is a fetish?" She shakes her head. "No I'll do it right here." Abby steps into the shorts and them pulls them up. She lefts up her jumper. "Yes I think they fit just fine. They aren't too tight or too loose." Abby takes them off and hands the shorts to Daddy. "That is a good idea daddy."

"You are submissive to me when you are a baby girl, yes. I think you were also submissive to your mother when you lived at home. At least from what you have told me. Let's talk about it when we get home. I'll explain what a fetish is then.

Daddy smiles when Abby tries the shorts on. He takes the shorts after she takes them off and looks at the size tag. He picks up a second pair exactly like the first. "This is just in case daddy doesn't get to the laundry and you need a clean pair of shorts."

Daddy pats Abby on her bottom and then leads her up to the checkouts. Melody is behind the checkout counter. Daddy hands her his credit card again and waits for the shorts to be rung up.

Abby nods. "Ok I think I understand about what submissive means. It means you are a baby girl or imtimidated by your mom." She nods. "That is a pretty good idea daddy." Abby smiles when she sees Melody behind the counter. "Hello again Mel."

Melody smiles. "Hello Abs. It is good to see you again." She picks up the shorts. "Are these to wear under your jumpers so no one can see your diapers if your jumper blows up?"

Abby nods. "Yes and when I'm doing my skateboard tricks. No one sees under my skirt."

Melody giggles. "Wow you ride skateboards. Maybe I should call you Tonia Hawk."

Abby giggles. "Yes I ride skateboards,but I'm not as good as he is."

Melody nods. "Oh I see." She rings up the shorts and takes dad's credit card. Melody scans it and then writes on the back of the receipt. Mom told me about the party tomorrow. I was wondering if I can come too. She hands the bag and the receipt to dad and waits to see what his answer would be.

Daddy listens as Abby and Melody talk. He is glad Abby found someone else in diapers she could be friends with. When Melody mentions the party, daddy starts to worry that Abby had heard her. "I still haven't got it set yet. How about I call you later and let you know then?"

"Come on Abby, we need to get to the grocery store." Daddy takes Abby's hand and leads her out of the store.

While Melody was ringing up the shorts. Abby was over near the front door playing with it. Making it open and close. She giggles as the door opens and closes when she sets in front of it and then move out of the way. Abby looks at dad as he comes over. "Ok Daddy." She takes his hand and goes out the door. Abby gets in the backseat and waits for daddy to buckle her in.

Daddy buckles Abby and Dolly in and then gets in the driver's seat. He drives to the grocery store and parks. Daddy gets out of the car and leads Abby up to the sidewalk. He pulls a shopping cart out from the rack."I think you are a little big to sit in a shopping cart Abby. Maybe Dolly can ride in the grocery cart and you can push the cart for daddy."

Daddy waits for Abby then starts through the store, picking up spaghetti, parmesan cheese, and the things he will need to make the sauce with. When he reaches the baby aisle, daddy goes over to where the baby bottles and sippy cups are sold. He puts a three pack of bottles in the cart as well as a sippy cup.

"Do you want to drink out of a sippy cup if Gavin comes over to the house for dinner tonight?" Daddy jokes.

Abby nods. "Yes I can. Mommies pushes their babies in the cart and I'm Dolly's mommy." While daddy was shopping. Abby looked at people as they walk. She notices where was other girls pushing carts with either dolls or stuffed animals in the baby seat. They smile as they see Abby. Abby smiles back. She turns the corner and sees something unexpected. Abby sees a lady pushing a baby stroller. When Abby walks by. She couldn't believe who was in the stroller. Inside the stroller was the most popular girl from her school. The girl was wearing a pink sleeper and clutching a doll in one arm. She was sucking her thumb and was asleep. Abby couldn't believe that the girl who thought she was better than everyone at school was a baby deep down. Abby saw daddy coming towards her. Once they was out of earshot of the lady and her daughter. "Daddy, I think I might consider going back to school. The girl in the stroller we just passed was a girl from my school. She is the most popular girl in my school. She thinks is she better than anyone else. I just saw a totally different side of her. That of a baby girl. She seemed to be a younger baby than me." Abby nods. "Yes I do. If he doesn't accept me as I am now. Then it is his lost. This is who I am."

Daddy smiles as Abby starts pushing the cart around with Dolly in her seat. Daddy gets some of the things he needs and goes to look for Abby with the cart. When he finds her he starts walking down the aisle towards her. He sees the woman pushing the baby stroller. He is shocked to see a girl as old as Abby asleep in the stroller. She is obviously diapered under her sleeper. Daddy smiles at the woman pushing the stroller.

"Is that who she was? I was wondering if you knew her. She looks around your age. Someone should tell her mother that it is better for babies to use a pacifier rather than suck their thumbs."

"So you want daddy to set up one of the high chairs in the dining room for dinnertime?"

Daddy leads Abby up to the checkouts. He puts everything on the counter and then pays for it. He pulls on the front of the shopping cart as they walk out to the car, not wanting Abby to accidentally push the cart the wrong way. When they arrive at the car Daddy has Abby get in the back seat with Dolly and he buckles her in. Daddy puts the groceries in the trunk of the car. He drives home and gets out of the car. He lets Abby out of the car as well.

"Why don't you go get changed and we can head down to the skateboard park. Do you need your diaper changed first?"

Abby nods. "Yes that is who she is. If I hadn't looked at her closely. I wouldn't have known her. She looks totally different than she usually looks at school. Yes someone should tell her mom that pacifiers are better than sucking a thumb and better for baby's teeth." She shakes her head. "Not right now. I don't want to overload him with him seeing my whole baby side all at once." Abby nods. "Yes I do need a change."

"If you do see her at school I hope you don't tease her. You know how it feels to be teased. I guess you can let her know you saw her today. Who knows? She might want a friend that knows how she is treated away from school?"

Daddy picks Abby up and tickles her stomach. He carries Abby to her bedroom and sets her down. He tugs her jumper up over her head and hangs it up in the closet. Daddy lifts Abby up and puts her in the crib. He removes her wet diaper and cleans her with baby wipes. Daddy gets a clean diaper and slips it under Abby. He sprinkles baby powder on her and tapes the diaper closed. He takes her hands and lifts her up to a sitting position. "Why don't you finish getting dressed and I will get the camcorder? I will meet you in the living room."

Abby shakes her head. "I wouldn't tease anyone about the way they dress or act. You taught me better than that." She shrugs. "Yeah maybe I will if I do decide to go back to school,but I wouldn't want to embarrass her by telling her that I know about her secret. It might be nice to have someone to play with. Since Melody doesn't live near here and I wouldn't get to see her except when I go to the store." Abby nods and hops out of the crib. She gets dressed and then goes downstairs. "Daddy, where did you put the bag from the store? I need to get my shorts out."

Daddy goes out to the car and brings in everything they bought at the store. He puts the grocery items in the kitchen and puts the high chairs and changing table in his bedroom for now. He puts the bag with the shorts in it on the couch. He gets the camcorder from the office and checks and makes sure it has enough space on it to tape Abby today. He brings it out to the living room and sits down in his chair. He smiles as Abby comes out to the living room.

"Here are your shorts Abby. Are you ready to go now?"

Abby takes one of the pairs of shorts out of the bag and puts them on over her diaper. She pulls her skirt down and looks at daddy. "Yes I'm ready to go. I hope no one knows that I'm wearing a diaper." Abby grabs her skateboard and her helmet. She waits by the door for daddy. Abby doesn't noticed she isn't wearing socks or shoes on her feet. She was too excited to see Gavin.

Daddy sees that Abby isn't wearing shoes and socks on her feet and smiles. "I don't think it is a good idea for you to to go skateboarding barefoot, or is that a new fad? I don't think anyone will even notice what you are wearing under your skirt."