LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

"I'm not sure. I will have to check with Abby. She's the boss."

Daddy laughs when Abby screams and throws Dolly up in the tree. He can smell her diaper, but he doesn't say anything yet.

"I will go get Dolly, honey."

Daddy climbs up in the tree and picks Dolly off the limb she had landed on. He climbs back down and hands Dolly to Abby.

"There you go baby. All safe and sound. Did you want to have lunch here and take a nap, or would you rather go home and eat and take a nap in your own crib?"

The lady nods. "Well if she does want to have lunch here. Then the two of you need to go to the lunchroom. It is on the far side of the playroom upstairs."

Abby nods and sets on the floor while daddy goes to get Dolly out of the tree. She smiles when daddy hands Dolly to her. "Thank you daddy. I was scared I wouldn't be able to get Dolly down and she was going to be stuck up there forever." Abby thinks for a moment. "I don't want to take a nap either place. Naps are so boring and take away time from playing. Besides I'm not sleepy."

"I wouldn't have let that happen, Abby. I know how special Dolly is to you. I know you don't like taking naps. Sometimes they are necessary though. Daddy won't make you take one today. Are you getting hungry? We could eat in the lunchroom here, but if we do they might make you take a nap afterwards. I don't know how it works. We can go to Mcdonald's again. Just kidding. I wouldn't take you in there. I do need to do some grocery shopping before we go home."

"I think someone in this room is a stinky baby, and I don't think it's Dolly. Do you want daddy to change your diaper down in the dressing room?"

Abby looks at daddy. "Why are naps necessary sometimes? I can not think of any good reasons to take a nap." She nods. "Yes I'm getting hungry. I played alot up here. Dolly is hungry too." Abby looks at daddy. "Why would they make me take a nap if I don't want one?" She shakes her head. "No McDonalds." Abby looks around the room and then giggles. "It is you daddy. You are the stinky baby."

"It's not me, Abby. I am not wearing diapers. I think we better go get you changed before we do anything."

Daddy picks Abby up and carries her and Dolly downstairs and to the dressing room. He lays Abby down on the changing table and untapes her diaper. he pulls it down and starts cleaning her with baby wipes. Daddy pulls the diaper out and tosses it in the trash. He gets a clean diaper from the shelf above the changing table and slips it under Abby's bottom. He sprinkles powder on her diaper area and tapes the diaper shut at her waist.

Daddy carries Abby upstairs again and walks around trying to find the lunchroom. He spots the door heading into the lunchroom and sets Abby on the ground. He notices a door near the lunch room that says BABY'S CHANGING ROOM.

"It looks like I didn't need to carry you downstairs, Abby."

Daddy leads Abby into the lunch room. He walks over to counter. "Pardon me, but can we eat here even if my daughter doesn't take a nap afterwards?"

Abby giggles. "I know daddy. I was being funny." She shakes her head. "No I guess you didn't have to. Well you will know next time."

The lady shakes her head. "No if she doesn't take a nap afterwards. Then she can't eat here. All children need a nap after they eat. Whether it is here,at home or at daycare. So if she eats here. She is going to have to take a nap in the naproom afterwards."

Daddy frowns as the lady explains about the napping policy. He turns and looks at looks at Abby.

"It's up to you, Abby. If we eat here you will have to take a nap after you eat."

Daddy waits to see what Abby's decision is going to be.

Daddy hears the lady announce that the doors were locked. He put his arm around Abby. "I guess you better pick out something to eat. We aren't going anywhere for an hour. I think I am going to have chicken nuggets, fries and a medium coke. How about you?"

Abby pouts and looks over the food. "I'll have chicken nuggets, Mac and Cheese,pudding and a Sprite."

The lady gets what Daddy and Abby wanted. She puts daddy's food on a regular plate and Abby's food in a baby plate. The lady puts the plates on the top of the counter and gets a pudding out of the fridge. She puts the cups of drink on the counter and goes to help the next person. They walk over to one of the tables. Abby sees the owner's daughter setting in one of the highchairs being fed by another lady. She smiles and waves at Abby. Abby waves back at her.

Daddy takes the tray that the food is sitting on and carries it to one of the tables. he sees the girl sitting in the highchair and smiles at her. Daddy gets one of the highchairs and puts it next to the table. He takes the tray off the highchair and picks Abby up. He sets her in the highchair and fastens the strap around her waist. daddy puts the tray back on the highchair and gets the bib that was attached to the table. He ties the bib around Abby's neck then sits down. He spreads a napkin out on the tray of the high chair and puts the chicken nuggets on the napkin. Daddy stirs the macaroni and cheese and scoops some of up onto a baby spoon.

"Open wide for daddy, little girl."

Abby lines up her chicken nuggets by size which was hard since they was shaped like animals instead of normal sized. She opens her mouth to let daddy put a spoon full of mac and cheese in her mouth. Abby closes her mouth and chews up her mac and cheese. She takes a bite of chicken nugget and chew it up. Abby opens her mouth again to get fed her mac and cheese.

Daddy continues feeding Abby her macaroni and cheese in between bites of chicken nuggets. He sets the baby bottle with sprite in it on the tray of the high chair. Daddy continued to feed Abby until all of her food was gone. He removed her bib and wiped off her face and hands.

"Time for a nap, Abby."

Daddy unfastens the strap around Abby's waist and lifts her from the highchair. He looks around for the nap room. Finally he walks over to lady behind the counter.

"Excuse me, but can you tell me where the nap room is please? This is our first time up here."

Abby pouts. "I don't want to take a nap. I want to play some more."

The lady nods. "Yes I can. Go out the door turn left. Follow the hall down to the end. The nap room is to your right." Abby takes daddy hand as they leave the lunchroom. They follow the lady's directions to the nap room. Abby opens the door when they get there.

As they walk in a lady appears out of the back. "Well hello and welcome. You two seem to be new here. I don't remember either one of you here before. There are two empty cribs over there. Are you both diapered? Everyone isn't here yet. You can look around the room until everyone gets here or use the time to get diapered and dressed for naptime if you aren't already."

"sorry Abby, They won't allow you to play until after naptime."

Daddy follows the directions that the lady gave him. He found a door that said NAPPING ROOM on it. He follows Abby into the room. there was a row of cribs along two walls. He noticed there were girls in some of the cribs wearing pajama tops and diapers. They smiled at daddy and Abby. Daddy looked up as the woman came out of the back.

"I'm afraid there has been some mistake. You see, This is my little girl, Abby. I am her daddy. I am not in diapers, but Abby is. I will stay with Abby while she naps, either in a chair or laying down next to her."

Abby nods. "Oh well it was worth a shot."

The lady shakes her head. "There is no mistake. This is the baby napping room. Everyone in here is put down for a nap and everyone wears diapers during naptime. There is one chair in here and that is mind. If you lay down with her or in a separate crib. You will be diapered either way. If you give me anymore lip. You will get a spanking before you are diapered." She gives dad a very stern look.

The girls giggle as the lady talks to dad. "You better listen to her. She doesn't take no for an answer."

Daddy looks at the woman. He cannot believe what she is saying. If he wants to stay to stay with Abby he is going to have to be diapered.Daddy sighs and gives Abby a kiss.

"I'm sorry honey, but daddy isn't going to be staying here with you during your nap. this lady won't allow it unless I am diapered and daddy's don't wear diapers."

Daddy lifts Abby over the side of the crib and has her lay down. He strokes her hair and then walks over to the door to leave. He finds that something is over the doorknob and he can't open the door.

"Okay, can you please let me out? I will wait for Abby downstairs."

Abby nods. "I understand daddy. I'll see you after naptime is up." She lays down in the crib and smiles at daddy as he strokes her hair."

The lady takes a remote out of her pocket and presses the button. The door unlocks and opens. She watches dad walk out the door. The owner's daughter and the lady that was feeding her was coming towards the door to the nap room. The lady gives the owner's daughter a kiss on the cheek and a pat on the bottom. "I'll see you after naptime is over." The girl smiles and toddles down the hall into the nap room. "The lady looks at dad. "You must be new here. I know all the parents who have bigger babies here and you don't look familar. If you have nothing better to do. You are welcome to come to the parent's lounge and hang out until the babies get up from their nap. It is right down the hall. Follow me." She takes Dad down to hall and opens the door. There was no one in the room. "Slow saturday. There are usually parents in here." She walks in and sets down on the couch. "If you would like something to drink. The bar is over there. Help yourself. So how did you get into being a daddy to a big little girl and is there a mommy?"

daddy is relieved when the lady lets him out of the room. Daddy smiles when he sees the owner's daughter. She is wearing a yellow pajama top, cloth diapers and plastic pants. After she enters the nap room, Daddy looks up at the woman. he listens to her and follows her to the parent lounge. He doesn't see any other parents inside. He wonders where the girls in the nap room's parents were. Daddy goes over and gets another coke since he doesn't drink alcoholic beverages. He takes a seat on the other end of the couch.

"Well, I have been babying Abby for about three days now. She has always been a bedwetter, and six month's ago I left her mother. I brought Abby with me. Her mother didn't try to stop me. In fact she seemed pleased to see Abby leave. I'm afraid I wasn't a good a daddy as I should have been. She continued to wet the bed and didn't have a plastic sheet on her bed. I went into her bedroom this past Wednesday and discovered that her mattress was ruined. I threw out the mattress and decided to buy Abby a new bed."

"When Abby arrived home I had a talk with her about her bedwetting. She agreed to let me put her back in diapers at bedtime and get her a crib. I had to make a couple of concessions as well. She is into the Goth look, and wears black clothes and heavy black makeup. I agreed that she could continue to wear the goth clothing and makeup to school if she would wash her face and be my little girl at home. We went to your other store and looked at the cribs in the other store and found one she liked. However, they didn't have it in stock so we came here. She started having accidents, so I put a diaper on her here. She has been in diapers since then. Unfortunately one of the girls at her school was working at Mcdonald's and saw Abby in her diapers and jumper. Thursday at school, Abby got into a fight with this girl and I had to go to school to pick her up."

"Unfortunately, now she doesn't want to go to back to school at all. She wants me to sign the paper so she can drop out of school and be my full time baby girl. I really don't want to do that, but I don't know what other choice I have."

"Abby's mother and I never planned on having children. Actually I wanted a child and her mother didn't. Her mother has always considered Abby's birth an accident. She let Abby know this every day of her life. Right after Abby's birth my wife had her tubes tied so she wouldn't get pregnant again. My relationship with my wife deteriorated to the point that I could no longer live with her. That's when I left her and took Abby with me."

Daddy stopped talking. He realized he had said more than what the lady had asked him about.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to give you Abby's whole life story."

"I'm sorry. I guess I told you more than you wanted to know."

The lady nods as she listens. "I see. So Abby has been a baby for three days. She sure picked up on it fast. I saw the two of you in the lunchroom. Abby sure looked like she had been a baby longer than three days. When you lived with your wife. Did Abby act like a little girl around you? I mean was she very clingy,didn't want to be left alone? Trying to be the center of your attention all the time? If so. Then she probably was already a little girl inside and just didn't know how to express it." She shakes her head. "Well don't beat yourself up over it. The past is just that. The past. We can't go back and change it. The important thing is you are a good daddy to her now." The lady chuckled. "I find that very humorous. The girl I saw in the lunchroom doesn't look like a girl who would be into the gothic lifestyle. Maybe it was a cry for attention and nothing more." She nods. "Yeah the other store doesn't have as big of a selection as this store does. This store caters to the baby in all of us. No one at the store judges anyone else because of their lifestyle or the type of clothes they want to wear. This store was opened after the girl you saw me with had trouble finding quality baby things online for bigger babies. The clothes was sub standard,the furniture was second rate. So we opened this store after hearing others like my daughter who had trouble finding quality baby goods. We have a company who makes our baby furniture for us. Companies who makes the clothes. If it is for a baby. We have companies who make it for us and we hold all of them to the highest standard. If one of our supplies is cutting corners. We have a talk with them and tell them that we do not allow it. If they continue to make sub standard goods. We void their contract and find someone new to do it." The lady shakes her head. "That is not good. She needs a good education if she is to make it in this world. Our daughter has dual degrees. One in business and one in psychology. Though to look at her. You wouldn't ever guess it. She is very smart when she wants to be,but most of the time. She wants to be a little girl which we let her." She shakes her head. "That is a terrible thing to tell a child. That you was an accident and you wasn't wanted. Which could be another reason why Abby is acting like a little girl. Well it sounds like you made the right decision for you and your daughter. If you ever feel the need to take a break from caring for your daughter. You can drop her off here. Alot of parents of bigger babies drop their little ones off here. So they can have some time alone to themselves. It can be alot of work caring for a bigger baby. We offer three types of child care services. Morning. Which is from 8 am to 1. After school which is from 2 to 6 or 7 depending on the parent and then all day. Which is from 8 to 6 or 7. It is something to think about. If you are a member of the store. The cost is $10 a day. That covers snacks and lunch if the child is here during the morning and all day. If it is after school care. It is still $10 for snacks and help with their homework. If you aren't a member of the store. It is $75 a day." The lady smiles. "Don't worry about it. I found the whole thing very informative and a great insight into your daughter's life. I'm Catherine,but everyone here calls me Momma Cat."

"It's nice being able to talk to someone else besides Abby about all of this. To be honest, I first envisioned putting Abby in diapers only at night to keep her bed dry. It was only after she started having daytime accidents that I put her in a diaper during the day. I don't know if Abby was having accidents on purpose or not. I do remember coming home from work when I lived her her mother and having Abby come running up to me with her hair in pigtails and wearing a short jumper, white tights and mary jane shoes. She would want to sit on my lap or be with me all the time. This was at the age of ten and eleven. I didn't think anything of it at the time. I think part of the way she was dressed was because of her mother. She wanted Abby to be cute and little girlish for me. It was to throw me off the track of what she was doing to her during the day. Trust me, she is my little goth baby. Maybe I will drop by here sometime when she is in full goth mode. Tomorrow is Abby's sixteenth birthday. There is a surprise party planned for her at the ice cream shop near where we live. Abby doesn't know anything about it. She will be in her Goth clothes then. Maybe I can drive her by here after the party. We are planning on going out to dinner at Chez Paris tomorrow night about 9:30. I'm glad you opened this store. I think it fills a need around here. Even if just a few teens are into being babied. Abby doesn't have any friends, or at least she doesn't think she does. She has a few kids that she hangs with at the skate board park. They are the ones that are throwing the party for her."

"I will talk to Abby and see if she wants to come to daycare here. I work at home and could watch her at home. However, I think it is important for her to be around other children. Maybe we can work it out where she comes once or twice a week or something. It's nice to meet you, Momma Cat. My name is Dave Johnson. Do you have a website set up for this store? If not, I am in the computer business and would be glad to help you set one up."

Cat nods. "Well if you ever need an ear to listen and be a sounding board for you. I'll be glad to give you the years of advice I saved up." She smiles. "That is so cute. 11 years old and still wearing jumpers and her hair in pigtails. Have you thought about putting her hair into pigtails again. I'm sure she would look cute eith pigtails. Did you see the pacifier and bib downstairs? It is a black bib with purple border and purple letters. It said Goth Baby on it. It was left over from Halloween last year. If I had a little more advance notice. I could have got a birthday party together for her. The babies here love parties and cake." Cat nods. "It was slow at first. The store almost went under. Then one day. It turned around and the store hasn't slowed down since." She smiles. "Nice to meet you Mr. Johnson." Cat shakes her head. "No we don't have a website. We had a guy working on it,but Melody didn't like the look of it. She said it missed the whole point of the store. Melody said it looked too generic and there was no whimsy about it."

"Thank you. If you have any ideas about how I can get Abby to want to stay in school, I would appreciate hearing them. I really want her to graduate from high school and possibly go on to higher education. Her principal, Mrs. Prince, thinks that Abby is one of her top students, so being smart is not a problem. Would you mind if I worked up something for a website for Every Baby? I don't see how someone couldn't be whimsical with that. Maybe we should have a few of our teen babies model for the website. I don't mean necessarily clothes, but playing with the toys and using the furniture, like the high chairs and cribs."

Daddy looks down at his watch. "It looks like it's about time for nap time to be over with isn't it? I am kind of anxious to see how Abby did taking a nap without her daddy present."

Cat thinks. "Well I do have an idea,but it could be tricky and backfire on you. Since she likes being a little girl and wearing. You could use that as a reward for staying in school and being the best student she can. It could backfire on you and she might stop wanting to wear her diapers at night for her bedwetting. Which means she could mess up her mattress with her wetting." She shakes her head. "No I don't mind. Work up a website idea and bring it in. Running it by Melody and see what she thinks. The worse that could happen is she doesn't like the idea." Cat smiles. That is an interesting idea. I wouldn't show their faces in the pictures. They might like being teen babies and adult babies,but I don't think they would want their faces all over the net where their friends would see them. Does Abby have a job? That could be a way to keep her in school. Does she have an interest in fashion or design? If she does. She could help us delevop a new nitch of clothes. The Gothic Baby clothing line. If not she could work here as a sales associate. Though they play more than they work around here. She could have to stay in school and keep getting good grades. We don't want her if she is a dropout." Cat looks at her watch. "Yes naptime is almost over. I'm sure she liked it. It is fun in there at naptime. The lady in there is a bit strict when it comes to her rules. That is why I don't go into the nap room anymore. She will not let you out of the room if you go in. I was surprised when I saw you walking out of the room. She never lets anyone out. Not even if you aren't a baby."

Daddy sighs. "I am not very good at talking with Abby. I tried compromising with her, promising her that she could wear her goth clothes to school if she would agree to have a plastic sheet on her bed and wear diapers at night. When She got in the fight at school, the principal said she would like it if Abby wouldn't wear the goth makeup. She also said if Abby continued to wear diapers to school then she would be put in special education. I told Abby I didn't want her wearing her goth outfit to school and she blew up at me. She told me that I was being unfair and going back on my promises which was true. She told me she wouldn't do what I wanted anymore, use a plastic sheet on her bed and wear diapers. Later on we talked about it and I guess I was the one to suggest her dropping out as an option. She also wanted the principal to suspend her so that she would fit in the with the bad girl crowd. If she goes back to school she says she will start a fight so that she gets a month long suspension. I don't know what to do."

"Okay, I will see what I can come up with. I guess she let me out of the room after I said it was our first time there and didn't know what to do. She did threaten to put me in diapers though. I guess I got out on good behavior." daddy laughed.