LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

"Yeah riding around in the Tardis would be kind of neat. I would like to go to the past as well as the future. Then I could see how everything turns out."

"Well it may be fun, but it can be expensive, at least to the parents. It's not cheap to spend a day in the hospital."

"Not real excited, no. No, I haven't. I haven't tried lately though."

Daddy takes out his phone and dials Candace's number.

"I don't know if I would want to go into the future. Because if you go to the future. You know how things are going to end and when you get back to the present. You might not make the same decisions as before and change the future. It would be like going back in time and stepping on a lizard by accident and radically change the present. There is one thing in the past. I would like to change and that is how the civil war ended."

"It wasn't costing you anything for me to be here. Because of their mistake. They wasn't going to change you. Besides that is what insurance is for. To pay the doctor and the hospital."

Wanda sighs. "Yeah I had a feeling. Abby was not real excited about me moving into the house. I hope having me living there isn't going to cause a rift between the two of you to form."

Candace looks at the phone when it was ringing. She picks it up and presses the talk button. "Hello."

"Well the same problem happens when you go in the past. You know how things are going to turn out, and changing anything might upset the whole time space continuum. When you come back to the present things may be totally different. What is wrong with the way the civil war ended? If the south had won there would still be slaves."

"Insurance only pays so much. If you have something done that they don't approve of, then you foot the bill."

"I don't think it will cause a rift between us. Maybe you two need to stay on opposite sides of the house when you are both home."

"Hello Candace, this is David Johnson. You disappeared from the hospital and I was wondering what happened."

Abby giggles. "You sound like Doc Brown from Back to the Future. We don't know that for sure. We know how the US turned out with the north winning the civil war. Things might be different if the south won. If you think about it. We still have slaves in modern time. They are called employees. They break their back to make the boss richer and don't get paid anywhere close to what they are worth."

"So it could cost you an arm and a leg? Sounds really expensive."

"I think it will cause a rift between the two of you. We might stay on opposite side of the house,but Abby is still going to know I am there and she will start to resent you for letting me live there. Soon she will stop talking to you or want anything to do with you. Under it gets to the point. She is not going to be able to stand to look at you."

"Hello David. "Yeah I know I did. I thought I was being sent to another ward in the hospital,but instead. I was sent home,but I have to be back tomorrow and I have to stay in my diaper under then."

"Great Scot! What do you mean? They were talking about the space time continuum before back to the future came out. No, we don't know that for sure, and I guess we will never know. Employees still get paid, which the slaves didn't. Of course the employees are expected to provide for themselves while the slaves were taken care of by their masters."

"Yes, an arm and a leg, or an eye and a tooth. That is pretty expensive."

"I don't think it will cause a rift. She might get mad at me sometimes but I don't think she would be mad enough to want to leave."

"So how are you going to change your diaper? Can you do it yourself? You can't spend the whole night in the same diaper, even if it is just wet."

"Yeah I know,but Back to the Future made the whole idea super cool and made science seem fun. Instead of boring and stuffy like it is in class. No we will not know for sure. That is unless someone comes up with a time machine make out of a Delorean. Yes employees get paid,but it is no where close to what they are worth. The rich get richer and the middle class gets poorer."

"Yes it is. You forgot one though. Tooth and nail."

"I don't know about that. Don't you remember the last time we was all going to move in together? She said if I moved into the house. She would leave the house and go live across the street with Nicole and Natalie. I have a very strong feeling that she meant it.

"I'm not going to change my diaper. No I can't do it myself. The lady said if I tried to remove the diaper. The tapes would rip the plastic and she would know if the diaper had been tampered with. The lady said the diaper I am wearing will last all night without needing to be changed. It is a very absorbment overnight diaper."

"Since they don't make the Delorean car anymore I think the chances of them doing that are slim to none. We can blame big businesses and the government for having a low minimum wage. Businesses just want to make as much money as they can, and the government wants the same from big businesses."

"Would that be your eyetooth and which fingernail or toenail would be included? It would hurt a lot to have one of your nails pulled."

"I believe she meant you moving into the house as a mother figure, and you aren't going to be doing that. I guess we will cross that bridge when we come to it."

"Okay. Are you going to be driving yourself to the hospital in the morning or how are you going to get there?"

"Well I guess we could use a different type of car to make a time machine out of. An old mustang would be cool for a time machine. Yeah I figured big business and government was behind it. Big business has government in their back pocket. I think it is disgusting that big business has bought the Senators. So they will do what big business wants."

"No it is tiger tooth and 16 penny nail. Yes it would hurt alot if one of my nails got pulled. It hurts alot when I break a nail. It brings tears to my eyes."

"I don't know what she meant by it. I can't remember that part,but I do remember her saying that if I moved in. She would move out."

"I don't know if I will be driving myself to the hospital in the morning or if someone will pick me up in the morning. The lady didn't say when she walked me out."

"How about a Volkswagen beetle? They are small, but i bet it would be easy to set it up like a time machine. They should never have allowed government officials to accept money from businesses."

"It would hurt even worse to have your nail pulled out. It would probably bring a lot more tears."

"Well call me if you need a ride."

"I don't know. They are too small looking. Everyone I see one. I expect to see a giant key sticking out of the roof to wind it up. So it would run. No they shouldn't,but they make the rules. So they can do whatever they want and the voters are powerless to stop them. It is like putting foxes and coyotes in change of guarding the chicken house."

"Yes it probably would bring alot more tears if the nail was pulled out. It would also bleed alot. I could go from rosy cheeks to looking pale like a stick of blackboard chalk."

"Ok I'll call you if I need a ride. I don't know what tomorrow is going to hold. Whether I will be back as a baby in the room or an adult who is make to wear diapers all day."

Have you ever seen the ones they decorated to look like mice? They are cute. As long as the chicken house is locked with the foxes outside it wouldn't be a problem. I don't know what the solution is. They won't support a bill that would stop the payments."

"Then you could wear a cute bandaid on your finger. I thought that's how goth people wanted to look, pale. It sets off their dark clothes."

"I guess we will find out. I am going to take Wanda home tonight, and my two daughters home tomorrow."

"No I haven't daddy,but I did see one that looked like a lady bug and one that looked like a human's head. The front of it looked like teeth in a big grin. I think it belonged to a dentist and she uses it as an attention getter outside of her office." Abby nods. "Yeah I guess that is true as long as the foxes or the coyotes don't have a key made to fit the lock."

"Most goth people are like that. I'm not one of them. I used powder once to see what I looked like as a pale looking person. I didn't like the way I looked. So I decided I was not going to be a pale person. I love being outside in the sun too much to be pale skinned."

"Oh Wanda isn't going to be there tomorrow? Well I guess that means you won't be either. So I am going to be there all by myself. That doesn't really sound very good."

"The ladybug looked cute I bet. I don't know if I would want to see a human head going down the sidewalk. It would kind of freak me out. I guess it would be okay as like a sign outside of a business."

"I'm glad that you are somewhat sensible. I don't like the way they look all pale with dark clothes on."

"I'm going to be at the hospital to get the girls out. I don't know what to tell you. If your daughter wasn't there I would say don't go back. I know that isn't an option though."

"Yes the ladybug was cute. The human head car is on the road. The sidewalk in no place for a car to drive on. It would freak me out. The only way it could be more freaky is in the hood opened and closed like it is biting at you."

"Me too. The only pale looking people I like are movie vampires. They are cool looking."

"Yeah if my daughter wasn't in the hospital. Then I wouldn't be at the hospital in the first place and I wouldn't be in a diaper right now. I don't know what I am going to do either. I guess I don't really have any choice in the matter. I have to go there."

"I thought maybe she kept the car parked in front of her business as advertisement. Yes that would be freaky."

"Well you know how I feel about vampires. They are on the same level as goth. In fact the look almost the same. I don't think I would like to be around them."

"I guess if they insist, then you do have to go in. If you didn't, they would probably come and get you. I'll at least call you tomorrow."

"She does most of the time,but I have seen the car out on the street as she is going places. Yes it would be freaky. I would be afraid to walk on the sidewalk if I saw it coming up behind me."

"Yes I know daddy. They aren't on the same level as goth. They are a subset of the gothic community. That is like saying ziti and seashell noodles are the same thing because both are pasta. I don't know if I would want to be around them or not. I haven't made up my mind yet."

"You are right. If they tell me to come to the hospital and I don't. They would most likely come and get me. If they do that. I might be forced to stay there in the room with Lisa or be taken to the other nursery to stay."

Abby contemplated those thoughts of either going to the hospital or being forced to go there. Staying in room with lisa or another nursery there.

Abby says to daddy " Id just be better off here with my daddy".

"I guess I am going to have to study the different classes of goth and vampires and such. I had no idea it was so involved. I'm glad you didn't do the vampire thing."

"I hope everything goes alright for you and Lisa tomorrow. I would hate for them to keep you any longer in the pediatric ward or the nursery."

"Yes you should and not make assumption. You know what they say about assuming things. It makes an ass out of you and me. Yeah it is very involved. I didn't like the way I looked with pale skin and neither did anyone at the ice cream store. Gavin said I looked like a ghost."

"I hope so too. I would hate to be stuck there in the pediatric ward or the nursery,but that isn't up to me. Because if it was. I wouldn't be there at all."

"I never said I was assuming anything. I was just going by what I see on TV and in movies."

"Is there any way you can get ahold of your husband? Maybe he could figure out a solution to your problem."

"Oh I'm sorry. I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you was making assumptions about goths and Vampires. You can't believe everything you see on TV or movies. They stretch the truth or make up things to make the shows more interesting."

"Not right now. I called him,but his commanding officer said he was out on patrol and wouldn't be back in the camp until tomorrow morning."

"No, I was just saying what I thought I knew from TV. That's true for almost everything they have in movies or on TV. I mean NCIS isn't how the crime scene people actually operate."

"Okay. Did you ask to have him call you when he got back to camp? Maybe this is enough of an emergency for him to come home, at least for a little while to help you get things straightened out."

"Yeah that is very true. Nothing is real in movies and TV. Even reality TV isn't real. It is scripted." Abby giggles. "NCIS might not be how crime scene people really operate,but Abby on there is super cool. If anything happened to me. I would want her to solve it."

"Yes I asked them to have him call me when he got back to camp. I'm hoping it will be before I have to leave to go to the hospital. Either by my own way or being picked up and taken there. This might be enough of an emergency to get him to come home and stay at home. Otherwise I am going to have to tough it out on my own for 11 more months until his tour is over. I'm worried by that time. I will be in the same boat as Lisa is. My mind gone and only a baby's mind is left."

"I think the majority of reality TV is scripted. There may be some that is real, but don't ask me which is which. Yes, I guess Abby is cool."

"I hope he calls before you have to leave for the hospital. It would be bad if you missed his call. Do you have a cell phone where he can contact you at if you should have to leave before he calls?"

"I think it is more than just a majority of reality TV is scripted. I think all of it is. I'm not sure there is any part of it that is real until you are talking about real fake."

"I hope so too. It would be really bad if I missed his call. Yes I have a cell phone,but if it is like today. They will take it from me and lock it in the drawer in the nurse's station."