LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abby

robehouse

Abby shakes her head. "No it wouldn't be daddy. If it isn't too cold for Santa,Mrs. Claus and the elves. Then it wouldn't be too cold for us if we dress warmly."

A police car pulls up in the driveway and two police officers got out and walked to the front door. One of the police officers knocked on the door and waits for someone to answer the door.

Abby runs into the living room and starts crying as she comes back into the kitchen. She was crying too hard to get out a complete sentence. Police... Front Door... Arresting you.

Daddy looks at Abby and then hugs her. He gets out his cell phone and hands it to Abby.

"Abby, I need you to calm down. You need to call Wanda and tell her to get over here right away. Sit down and wait here until she gets here."

Daddy goes to the door and opens it. "Hello?"

Abby takes a few deep breaths and tries to calm down. She goes up to her room and sets down in her crib. Abby calls Wanda. "Wanda,you need to get over here quickly. The police are downstairs and they are going to arrest daddy because I didn't go to school today."

Wanda hears her cellphone ringing and runs downstairs to get her phone. Before Wanda could say anything. Abby started talking. "Ok sweetie. I'll be there as fast as I can. I have to get dressed."

The female police officer looks at Daddy. "Good morning sir. I hate to bother you this early in the morning,but there was a robbery two streets over from your house and we are warning the neighbors to be on the look out for anyone who looks out of place. If you see something that is out of place. Call 911."

Daddy listens to the police officer and nods his head. "Thanks officer. If I see anything out of place I will call 911."

Daddy closes the door and walks back to Abby. "Their was a robbery a couple of streets over and they were just warning be to be on the lookout for anything or anyone out of place. They weren't here for me."

Abby sighs. "Oh that is great. I thought they was coming to get you because I wasn't going to go to school." She looks at the clock and sees it is only 7:30. "I guess I'm just being paranoid. School hasn't even started yet. So Mrs. Prince wouldn't know I was not going to be there today."

A car comes flying down the road and skids to a halt in the driveway. Wanda jumps out of the car and goes to the front door. She knocks on the door and was surprised to see David answer the door. "What are you doing here? Abby called me and said the police was here and they was going to arrest you."

"No she wouldn't."

"Um, The police were at the door, but it was a false alarm. Apparently there was a robbery in the neighborhood and they were just letting me know to be on the lookout. I guess I let Abby's fear get to me as well. I told her to call you. I am sorry for getting you out of bed so early. Since you're here, how about some coffee?"

Wanda sighs. "Oh I'm glad it was a false alarm." She nods. "Coffee would be nice. I left in such a rush. I didn't have time to change out of my you know what or have any breakfast."

Abby starts to giggle. "You mean your diaper?"

Wanda looks at Abby and crosses her arms. "Listen here young lady. I don't wear diapers. I wear protective underwear at night. If you are going to make fun of me. Get it right." Abby sticks out her tongue at Wanda and goes back to watching cartoons on TV.

• Like 1

Daddy fixes two cups of coffee and gives one to Wanda. "Do you have something to change into with you?"

"Abby, you need to stop teasing Wanda. She's older than you and will be your stepmother."

Wanda nods. "Yes I have some clothes in the backseat. I don't have to go to work today. There was a message on my answering machine from my boss. The office is going to take longer to fix than the workers though. So the office is going to be closed for a few more days."

Abby starts to giggle. "But, daddy. It is so much fun to tease Wanda. She takes it so personally which makes it even more fun." She shakes her head. "No she isn't daddy. Stepmothers are evil. Look at Cinderella and Snow White. Their stepmothers treated them like slaves and servants. Wanda isn't evil or at least I don't think she is. She doesn't look like she would be evil. Natalie and Gavin didn't say anything about Wanda being evil."

"Okay, you can change in my bedroom or Abby's, it doesn't matter to me. I guess not being at work can be good or bad. Bad because you don't have your files with you and good because you get a chance to relax."

"It's not nice to make fun of people, Abby. In Cinderella, the stepmother was nice to her own kids and not to Cinderella. You can call Wanda whatever you want, I guess."

Wanda nods. "I have the files I need for Abby's case against Mrs. Prince and the school district in my briefcase. I'll be back shortly." She walks up to Abby's room and closes the door. Wanda removes her skirt and then her protective underwear. She takes some wipes and cleans up her skin. She puts her panties on and then puts her skirt back on.

Abby nods. "I guess you are right daddy. It isn't nice to make fun of people. What are we going to do today since I'm not going to school?"

Daddy's cell phone starts to ring. It was Nicole. "Hello, have you talked to Wanda today? I called her cellphone and I got her voice mail. A folder was brought here by a messenger because there was no one at Wanda's house. It is from the clerk of court."

"Good. I still want you to call her and let her know that Abby won't be coming back to school later."

"Why do we have to do something every day? I guess we will stay here and do what we normally do around the house."

"Wanda is here. She isn't able to come to the phone right now though. Do you want to wait for her, or do you want me to tell her that the folder is over at your house?"

Wanda nods. "I was going to,but Abby's frantic phone call put the call to Mrs. Prince on the back burner. I had to get here in a hurry to calm Abby down so I could get the whole story. I'll call her after breakfast."

Abby shakes her head. "No we don't have to do something every day,but I thought we could go school hunting for me. While I love being a little girl at home and playing all day. I miss the structure of school and doing school work."

Nicole thinks for a moment. "No I don't want to wait. I've got to go light a fire under Natalie. She is always slow to get going in the morning. You know that from the night she spent with you on Abby's birthday. Just tell her the folder is at my house and it looks important."

"Okay, that sounds like a good idea, if she doesn't call here first."

"We'll see about finding you a school. I will have to see if Wanda find some good schools to check out."

"Okay, I will let her know. Have fun with Natalie."

Wanda nods. "I think so too. If she does call here before I call her. I'll do the talking."

Abby nods. "I hope she finds a good school for me that will let me wear my diapers. I know I have only been in them for a short time,but I don't think I could concentrate without a diaper on. I would be worried about having an accident in my panties."

Nicole laughs. "Thanks. I'm going to need it."

Wanda comes back downstairs to the kitchen. "I'm done getting dressed." She sets down at the table.

Wanda looks at her watch. "Wow that is fast. I wasn't expecting it until sometime after lunch. Well it is good that it is already here. It will make things easier if I should have to use it and with the way the meeting went yesterday. I have a feeling I am going to need it. Is she bringing the folder to me or did she leave it at her house?"

Wanda nods. "Oh I see. I wish her alot of luck getting Natalie ready for school. I've tried before and snails move faster than Natalie does in the morning." She nods. "I found a few school that look promising. When we go. We are going to need to take her permament folder that is at school with us so they can see what kind of student Abby is so they will know if she is going to be a good fit in the school. That is where the folder that is at Nicole's house is going to help us. It is two court orders. One is a restraining order that will keep Mrs. Prince from forcing her back into school and the other is a court order informing the school to release Abby's permament record to us."

Daddy looks at Wanda and frowns. "You saw how Mrs. Prince acted when you were there. Do you think a court order will stop her from trying to get Abby back in school? Also, do you think that will be obey a court order to turn over Abby's records to you?"

Wanda laughs. "No I don't think the court orders will stop Mrs. Prince and that is the best part. If she doesn't obey the court orders. All I have to do is make a call to the police and she will be arrested right in front of her students and the teachers. That would be really embarrassing for her. She likes to run a tight ship with her holding the reins. Her being arrested and drug out in handcuffs will undermind her authority and show her that where are more powerful people than her. It also strengthen the case against her."

"So how are we going to do this today? stop by Nicole's and pick up the folder, then go to Abby's school and get the other folder then start looking at new schools? or do you think that would be too much for today?"

Wanda nods. "That sounds like a good plan. The two important things is getting the folder at Nicole's and getting Abby's school record. If we don't get to look at schools today. We can go that later. I think it would be better if Abby wears something more adult looking to the schools. Does she have anything that is more grown up than her gothic clothes? I don't think that would make the right kind of impression on the people at the schools if we get there today."

Abby looks at daddy. "Well I have my gothic looking clothes and I have that dressed that I wore to dinner on my birthday,but you haven't washed it yet to get the stain out. Everything else I have is babyish clothes that you got me at the Every Baby Store."

Wanda sighs. "I see. Well I guess that will have to do. I would have preferred you not to wear something babyish to the schools when we went to visit them. It would give them the wrong inpression about you. The same goes for your gothic clothes."