LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Use Disposables In Place Of Plastic Pants?

AbriForm

I know I've mentioned it in the past for layering... but I love using a cloth diaper with a disposable on the outside. It's especially great on hot days where the sweat leads to chafing (regardless of the amount of baby powder used). You get the breathing of the cloth diaper with the plastic diaper on the outside... plus one just flows right into the other liquid-wise.

I've got a BabyKins cloth on with an Attends on top right now... very enjoyable :)

I did get some disposbles for very cheap b4; but they were very large on me. So I put on a cloth diaper since I was out of smaller disposables. Then put the large disposable over that; & scotch taped around the legs & waist. I went & did errands in town & came home hours later with a soak diaper & no leaks. I loved it; for me worked better than plastic pants.

haven't done this in a long time now, but I have tried it. I think it was an early attempt for me for overnight wear.

If I'm going to wear cloth though, I'll just go thick and love doin' it. I love plastic pants too, though, so it wouldn't be a good trade off on that score.

I'm not at a stage where I'd dare go out in cloth, though I do with an Attends on a regular basis with no problem. I can understand why LILJIM did and why AbriForm might enjoy it.

I often use a terry square folded inside my Abena -x plus, laid lengthways, it soaks and spreads making the x-plus

wet all over instead of local soaking, so reduces leaks, but I always wear plastic pants over them.