LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dpf Taken Over

i'm not sure i understand what the point of this is? i mean how long were you sitting in front of your computer before you came up with this idea? or was it an up til 2 am thinking of how to 'pull a fast one' on us?

really... i'm just thoroughly confused by all this....

• Like 3

i'm not sure i understand what the point of this is? i mean how long were you sitting in front of your computer before you came up with this idea? or was it an up til 2 am thinking of how to 'pull a fast one' on us?

really... i'm just thoroughly confused by all this....

Calm down

• Like 2

We need to issue you some kind of punishment, either requiring you to stay in a soaked diaper for an extended period or maybe not allowing to be diapered for a little bit. If you are really incontinent this might be the best punishment!

Phil

BTW, can't wait till next May when it DPF goes away!

• Like 1

*does the chicken dance* people need to lighten up abit and get a sence of humor. Oh I forgot you have yellowbelly syndrome

I know what you mean; what with "made ya look" being the extent of your rapier-sharp-wit and all. Seeing as "brevity is the soul of wit" perhaps you could do Shakespeare one better by graduating from brevity to silence. I think we'd all appreciate that sense of humor.

• Like 1