LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My First 24/7 Experiment

I've got my house to myself for the next two days and all my friends think I'm away, so I'm gonna try the 24/7 experiment for the first time. I'm a fan of poopy nappies until the clean-up, but I'll try it out anyway. I've stocked up on nappies, baby powder, baby wipes and rubber gloves for poopy clean-ups. I have no desire to be 24/7 permanently, but it'll be interesting to see how I enjoy this. Any advice?

Yeah -- hit up a buffet the night before! I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy being in nappies 24/7, and won't wanna go back when your time is up! But, all good things must come to an end, ja? Advice? 2pair of undies, because after wearing just diapers for a couple of days, you'll get used to the bulkiness, and regular undies just won't cut it -

Have fun, clean up after yourself!

I live by myself so going 24/7 isnt bad for me if I have a few days off from work. I think the most I've ever gone was 3 days or so of nothing but diapers. It was fun, but I was definitely ready to get back to regular underwear. I've saved up a good amount of vacation time, so I might take a few days off and enjoy the summer and some diapers here soon.

In my early 20s I had 2 weeks home alone exscept for 8hrs of work Mon-Fri. A few hours after Dad'Mom & 2 brothers left for Texas from Georgia. I diapered up & started wetting them regularly. I got where I didnot even think about it b4 I did it. After they got back; I wore a cloth diaper but no pp to the mall. I ended up getting laughed at by a Mother & daughter who seen me wet my pants. I didnot even know it till I heard them giggle & felt something wet running down my legs. A few days you should be fine but like mentioned I'd pad up a day or 2 afterwards.

Ok, so after one full day, I'm stopping! Cleaning up poop is just too much effort. I'm still gonna wet my nappy 24/7, but I'm pooping in the toilet. The only way I could enjoy 24/7 with pooping is if I had someone to clean me up.

Im the same, pooping is a pain ie I dont hang about in them long...wish I could get someone to clean me!

Wetting is fun though, but I find (probally a good thing) its an effort ie I cant do it lying down and always need to do a wee in my nappy in the bathroom or outside. I cant conciously wet whilst lying or in anyother room!

Im not 24/7 thankfully I dont need them, and wouldnt like to - just for fun i use them for!

You should be fine wearing 24/7 for a few days without losing control. I wore & wet mine over a week b4 I lost it. After that I started going back to the toilet for both. I just keep going on my mind so when I felt I had to I'd go.blush.gif

I potty trained pretty easily as a kid and spent most of my adulthood free of accidental bed wetting (purposeful wetting is a different story). Since getting into diapers a few years ago I'd woken up a few times in the middle of bedwetting.

Last winter I did a month in Abenas for bedtime, and 24/7 for peeing the final week of that month. Since then, if I go to bed in an Abena, it's wet when I wake up. And I've woken up a few times in the middle of wetting the bed.

I've been in a diaper mood lately, which usually means Depends for the feel of having a diaper on. But I did an Abena night this past Friday, with the usual wetting.

Sunday night I slept in just underwear. I got up at 630 to go to the bathroom, but it wasn't until I was standing in front of the toilet that I realized that the front of my underwear was all damp. And sure enough I found a dinner plate size wet spot in my sheets when I went back to bed. Apparently I wet the bed completely in my sleep.

I don't have any particular interest in going 24/7 full time, but I can't say that I'm much concerned about the now occasional bedwetting either.

David

I don't know, maybe I'm just used to cleaning myself up. People seem to make wiping their butt sound as difficult as degreasing an engine. It might be that difficult if you use toilet paper, but with wipes, it's not much harder than if you pooped on the toilet and you're wiping. There's just a little more to wipe.

Ok, so after one full day, I'm stopping! Cleaning up poop is just too much effort. I'm still gonna wet my nappy 24/7, but I'm pooping in the toilet. The only way I could enjoy 24/7 with pooping is if I had someone to clean me up.

I wouldn't do 24/7 with poop on a voluntary basis, because of problems out in public.

If I were home, it wouldn't be an issue for me at all. I'm with Knuxie and PampersPete - cleanup isn't that big a deal. When at home, I enjoy a suppository or two and the occassional enema as well - although that goes beyond a simple 24/7 concept.

We all have our limits and it seems that those who are willing to deal with poopy dipes are in somewhat of a minority. If you like the thought, but not the reality and yet only gave it one day, you might want to give it a second chance and try different options for cleanup. Hopping in the shower is a relatively easy way and I find that as long as I don't sit in it too long, cleanup with toilet paper followed by wipes (or a designated old washcloth) is pretty easy - again, AT HOME.

Whatever you've decided, I hope you enjoy your 24/7 experiment! I'm looking forward to my own hopes for some 24/7 time even if limited to several days a week. Of course, other things have to fall in place before I could carry this out...things more important than simple diapers...like getting a job I'm hoping for...!!!

Ive done that once. Had the house to my self for a weekend, and done every thing that I can think a baby would do. All I drinked was formula, and all I ate was baby food. Needless to say; it was fun while it lasted. But I was glad when it was over. It is fun though give it a try:)