LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Revisiting Recent Old Attends

Last night I needed to bring up a new bag of Tranquility ATN's to my bedroom. My night time MO being a Tranquility with a Huggies Overnite size 5 as a stuffer.

I've been using Tranquility for over 2 1/2 years now,before that it was Attends. So when I switched to Tranquility I saved a bag of Attends from 2006. So last night I opened it up and wore it with a Huggies.

These Attends have a much softer plastic, the width of the crotch is much wider. There is no leak guards, three tapes on each side, they are single tapes, no sandwich tapes.

It was a challenge to properly diaper myself while laying in bed compared to being so use to the Tranquility. What I notice is the crotch area is a lot more puffy and the diaper is more a high rise. I would say comparing the two the Attends are much more babyish.

I've been in this diaper for 10 hours so far, I haven't wet much so I'll be in this diaper for much longer today.

It's nice to save some diapers, like putting them in a time capsule. Again these aren't so old, from 2006 but as I understand they don't make this exact style anymore. My oldest disposable diaper is from around 1993. I guess I save these like saving a wine or champagne!

Phil

All that hair is kind of scary and not very baby like, don't be offended, just that much body hair just scares me, but that's just me and never liked body hair, wish it would just all go away, except for the hair on my head.

• 3 weeks later...

ya.. same here dl_ashlee ... sigh.. Unfortunatly the hair removal industry is a multi trillion dollar a year industry, so I have pretty much given up on anything "in my lifetime" coming out that is cheap, effective, and makes hair not ever come back again.

Currently loving my norelco bodygroom. no hair, and some lotion under a diaper feels soo much more comfy.