LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Perfect Nursery

What would your perfect nursery be like, how would it be decorated what furniture would you have and what it would look like?

Mine would be baby pink and would have a winnie the pooh borders my cot (crib in usa), Changing station, Wardrobe and Chester draws would be either white or natual wood finish and as for toy storage it would be in stackable open plastic boxes so i can get to the toys i wanted easy. As for my cot duvet would be cutie pink design.

Huggles Katie

My perfect nursery would be so amazing. First off, the room itslef would have to be specially made and have a large pane of glass on the roof over where my crib would be so that I could see the stars as I fall asleep. The walls of the room would be a two tone color with the top half being a lavender color and the bottom half being white. The carpet would be a really soft lavender carpet. Then, the crib itself would have to be a bit bigger than a twin sized bed and painted white and have my Totoro in it with a bunch of fluffy pillows as well as a mobile above it. Next to the crib would be a mini fridge full of bottles of milk and food and a microwave to warm the bottles. Next, There would have to be a big playpen in the middle of the floor that I wouldnt be able to get out of normally. Inside would be where all my toys are. There would be a big TV on one of the walls opposite the crib with a DVD collection of movies that I love. That way I can watch movies from the playpen or from the crib. There would be a closet to the left of the TV that would house all my pretty dresses and shoes as well as some extra toys. To the right would be an entrance to a bathroom with a big roman tub for me to take baths in. On the wall to the right of the bathroom (In between the wall with the crib and the wall with the TV) would be where my changing table would be with a bunch of fluffy cloth and dispossable diapers stacked on the shelf underneath. Next to the table woud be a Chester drawer full of onesies, rompers, plastic panties, bibs, and pacis. Then there would be a big rocking horse and a big version of one of those chairs that hangs on a frame and rocks back and forth. I have no clue what its called but my cousin had one when he was a baby and I soooooo wouldve died to sit and ride in it. Yeah...that'll just about do it....*Sigh* If only, if only.

Guest lucys junibug

mine would be painted pink...with big pink daisy flowers (but not huge) and some flower lights on the walls pink or white petals and yellow middle where the light is,

the crib would be huge for snuggling in, wood finish and winnie the pooh carved on the bottom outwards facing panel.....cot toys would be on the slatted bars, and soft cuddely toys at the foot.

bed linen would be rainbow brite!!

a chest of draws with baby things on top like a snow globe (Disney) which plays music....and a silver money box...

it would be full of bibs and sox and mittens.....the top draw would have my paci's and clips and reigns...

my wardrobe would be nice and big the left door would be a different shade of pink to the right, and have cute napped baby animals on....a giraffe, a elephant and hippo...its kinda foamy and 3d...(you can buy them in jojo...)

inside all my cute dresses would be hanging ready for me...my shoes would be on the bottom...

i'd have a wood changing table with room for two big square baskets and two shelves under for all my supplies...the baskets would have my nappy's and there would be wipes and talc and all the stuff this baby needs on the shelves

i'd have a playpen near the window....it would be made of soft cushioned, wipeable material...like the big shapes you can get in daycare centres and pre-schools.....they'd have big round holes with plastic that you could see through, it would pen me in agents the wall..and have a door that would open so i could walk in(it would lock!)....on the wall it would have been painted with chalk board paint....so i could draw on the walls with chalk...(a habit i might take else were and be punished for!!)

my pink potty would be on an absorbent mat...with a stack of books next to it....

in the middle of the room i'd have a table with animals on.....the pink hippos would be bathing in a pool...id have a pot in the middle with crayons in it on top of a colouring book

around the table would be 4 animal chairs.... two teddys and one dolly sat on them they'd each have a cup an saucer in front of them...the empty seat has one too...(that's my seat!)....next to the crayons and book would be a teapot, sugar pot, and milk jug....

a stack of games in the corner...blokus,connect 4, guess who......

a princesses castle that opens up and have little dolls to play in and the furniture moves....

a garage...with cars that have magnets so they stick together...(i know it doesn't go with the castle but oh well!)

a wooden toy box for all...well some of my toys....the rest would be in staking boxes....and all over the floor...my bricks hardly get packed away as i always playing with them...

a big play kitchen..and play food...

id have a big high chair for feeding time....a bottle/food warmer...

a rocking chair for cuddles and bottle feeding...

....in the bathroom (attached)...id have a huge bath so lucy and i could share...and big snugglie towels...a pink bath mat with flower in the middle...next to the tub will be bath toys....some wind up ones like boats and ducks...lucy and i would race them...and id have bath crayons so i could draw on the bath and tiles

my white dressing table with lots of play jewellery...a hair brush and comb and beautiful hair things

i'm sure theirs much, much more that i WANT but i'll stop there......

xxx

baby juniper

loves you katie xxx

for me, every thing would have to be bigger then me, so i can feel like a small baby again, and there would have to be my fav. a super sized tigger doll. so i can play and roll around with it. and i would need a nice highchair, so my mommy can force feed me the nasty tasting baby food i dont like to eat but have too in order to grow strong.

I'd like a neon pink sign hanging on the wall that says "Sissy's Room" and a poster of Sailor Jupiter. I'd love to have a closet full of dresses and shoes. My drawers would have frilly socks with bows. A vanity with a mirror outlined in pink would hold my hair accessories.

My perfect nursery would have a crib, changing table, rocking chair lots and lots of diapers and baby clothes. It would be painted in pink and would have the Disney Princesses and Tinkerbell.

It would also have lots of toys and stuffed animals for me to play with. Of course all my blankies, paci's which I don't use much cause I suck my thumb would be there as well.

My nursery...I've thought about this topic a lot, but no words seem to fit the way my mind perceives how it'll be.

I guess I'll go by section and describe each in as much detail as I can.

Crib:

Ideally it'll be one like this, but with solid head/foot boards: Crib

Inside, I'd have the same bedding I do now - cycling my comforters instead of having them all in my crib. The ones not in my crib would be put neatly in safe places I'm frequently in - Daddy's bedroom/office and the living room for example. There would be a waterproof sheet on my crib mattress. Oh, and crib toys would be attached to the sides!

Playpen:

Noo, not for me! For my plushies! See, my plushies don't like plushie nets, and I won't put them on the floor. My crib (as it'll have a twin mattress) would be too small for me and all of my plushies, and Daddy's big bed (that I'll be sleeping in at night with him, since my crib is only for naps and sometimes playing) would be too small for all of my plushies with both Daddy and I in it. So, I thought "why not a playpen"? That way my plushies will be comfy and safe when they're sleeping. I'll still have one or two plushies sleeping with me (and Daddy too in the big bed at night) of course, but I can't sleep with all of them once Daddy and I live together - there's just no room! There will be cycling of my plushies so each one gets a turn out of the playpen. Oh, and the playpen will be chronological baby sized. (Even though this'll be in Daddy's room at ninitime probably.)

Rocking Horse:

One like him! Or, a rocking giraffe. I LOVE giraffes.

Toy Box:

I want a BIG toy box to match my crib. Maybe a garage storage under the toybox for my cars and trucks!

Table/Art station:

Baby safe, of course.

Bookshelf:

Also baby proofed, matching the crib. It could hold all of my books and movies, and have a jar of binkies and toys that are too small for the toybox on bottom, and my small lamp and a CD player for lullabies on top.

Diaper Pail:

Self explanatory!

Walls:

I'm thinking of having the four seasons scenery...either that or one big park scene all around the walls! Or different nature types...Like one wall would have forest, one wall would have ocean, one wall would have jungle, one wall would have a typical yard/park... And my posters and wall clock are going to be on the walls too!

Flooring:

Hard floor, so if I leak, it'll be easy to clean. I want movable mats or throw rugs for knee comfort that can be removed and cleaned easily if leaked on.

Door:

I want a sign that says "Cody's Nursery" for the door, made in all different fun colors. I also want a door sign to let people know when I'm napping and to "Shhh!".

Closet:

I'll need a nice big closet for my clothes and changing supplies!

Feeding Seat:

Daddy and I have talked about a floor chair for him to feed me in...Basically, a highchair with no legs (even though this probably won't be in the nursery).

Miscellaneous:

- Construction Site: I'll need a corner of my nursery to build with my blocks that won't be disturbed.

- Small Chairs: For my plushies to sit in when we're doing stuff that requires sitting in chairs, duh.

- Cartoon-y Light Switches/Dimmers and Baby Monitor: Self explanatory I hope.

- Borders: Cute wall borders, near the ceiling.

- Glow in the dark planets: I have these already, they hang up around my fan!

I think I mentioned everything...

~ moogle