LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Kitty Perfume

Guest lucys junibug

Guest lucys junibug

so, i went in to 'the perfume shop' today (my sister works there) and they were putting out the new hello kitty perfume....'ooooh!' i shriek and run over, its hello kitty....i'm pointing....'do you wanna smell' i grin....they all know in the shop if its new i wanna smell it....an by the look on my face i clearly wanted to smell this one!...so i'm smelling it and it was great.....it smelled like every fun creative child would...just like... play doh!!!

i love this i think that a child who smells of this is sooo cute, just as a toddler should be......

i still gotta work on Lucy though....and we do get 20% off....whet do you think?? should she buy it for me??

you gotta go smell it!!

xxx

juniper

Hello Kitty PERFUME?! I want i want i WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!

How do I get it?! OMG! I WANT!

Mia, why do you want it.... you woudn't like it. It is Hello Kitty, and I know that you would think that it is not nice :P

Guest lucys junibug

DW...if you are like me...witch i suspect you are....you NEED that perfume!!!

its so nice and the bottle...especially the little one is sooooo cute!!

xxx

i NEED it!!!

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

I like the "baby" perfume, which I call a mix of baby powder and candy :)

Oh no DailyDi Gwen Steffani's perfumes smell terrible and they cost stupid money... more than the Hello Kitty one! I really wanted the Baby one to smell nice though, I really didn't like it... each to their own I guess...