LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jumping Back Into Diapers After 4 Years - Need Some Advice

I need your guys' advice. It's summer break right now, and I currently live at home with my parents and sister. The three of them are heading off for a week next week, leaving me alone with the house for at least five days.

I've not worn diapers in four years (for a number of privacy-related reasons, or a lack thereof), and I'm looking forward to that week to experiment with diapers to see where in the AB/DL spectrum I'm at. I plan on wearing 24/7.

Here's where you guys come in! What kind of diapers should I wear for that week? I've gone through a lot of the reviews, and after a while my head starts to spin, so I hope you guys can help me figure something out that will help me "binge" after so many years away from all of this.

There are a couple of caveats, though: 1) I've ruled out Bambinos because I don't think I'll get through a whole case of them before everyone's home, and 2) there's a Walgreens, a CVS, and a Wal-Mart nearby, so I'd like you guys to suggest diapers I can pick up at one of those stores. I'm also considering stuffing my diapers, so maybe some suggestions there too, please? :)

Thanks, guys!

1. You don't have to buy a whole case of Bambino--you can buy by the bag. Also, really think about it: how hard could it possibly be to hide a bag or two of extra diapers?

2. Your only choice anymore in a local store for a crinkly, soft, plastic-backed diaper is gonna be Depend. They're comfortable, discreet, and thin, but aren't gonna be the pinnacle of a babyish experience for you. Also, Walmart can have Molicares delivered to your local store for pickup, but I don't know how long that takes. Probably only a day or two.

I don't stuff my diapers, I wear them as-is, so can't tell ya much there.

HAVE FUN and ENJOY that incredibly soft, cushiony feeling you've been missing for so long. :):thumbsup:

If you only have a short time to pull this together, if I were you I would go to wally world and get yourself enough diapers to last buy 1 or 2 packs and buy a large pack or Tena Guards look at the package some guards hold more than others.

When you use the guards make sure you slit the back of them so they leak thru, also place them as far to the front as possible, if you don't when you sit you will squash them and you will cause flooding of the diaper, don't use more than one it just dosen't work, I have tried.

They do make the diaper last longer, hell they even make a good night a decent diaper....Good Luck and enjoy yourslef

I would recommend going to the CVS and picking up some of the store-brand Fitted Briefs. Their tapes are better than the ones on Depends, in my opinion, and the briefs hold up pretty well during the day.

I would recommend going to the CVS and picking up some of the store-brand Fitted Briefs. Their tapes are better than the ones on Depends, in my opinion, and the briefs hold up pretty well during the day.

the store brands are all about the same in fact most of them are made by the same company with just different packaging for the different stores, the only differnce being the velcrow closeurs and the tapes, the tapes suck on all of them.

I use a small peice of duct tape over the tapes(about 3 or 4 inches) once they are in place, that way the diaper stays close to where you want it, with very little movent of the tapes position.

the only thing i can suggest at this short notice is trying to find a small local medical supply shop as the sometimes carry brands other than just depends on cheap store brand....

but you can just order a bag of bambinos that has like 12 diapers in em... dont have to get a case.

Well as far as I know all store brands have gone to cloth for their fitted briefs. So depends fitted are now your only choice for a brick and mortar store.

I don't know if there is another walmart within driving distance for you, but you can check online to find them and find out if any close enough carry depends boosters, they really do help. I place one all the way to the front with another layered half way over the first one, so it goes a bit further back.

I also one time use 5 depends boosters, 2 side by side, but still fitting within the leak guards in the front and the back. Along with one more in the center of the diaper. Wore that one all day, it did eventually leak, but the thing was soaked all the way up the back like and Abena XPlus or Molicare Super Plus does as the wick so well. The boosters seem to have much better wicking then the diaper itself, so unlike using a depends by itself the back will actually get used. If I use just a depends then the whole front is soaked and starts leaking with the back being totally bone dry.

If you have been out of diapers for as long as you claim, you don't have to stuff them. An adult diaper will seem to feel bulky and awkward between your legs. Also, you should be able to pick up a 28pk diapers in one of your local shops / pharmacy without much difficulty.

Enjoy your time.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys! I think I'll stop by CVS after the family leaves and pick up some of their branded diapers. And Babykeiff, I guess I'll hold off on stuffing for now ;)

DUUUUUDE! Get the Bambino 2 bag pack. You will be glad you did! there is no store bought comparison for a super diaper. But if you are short on time, then get those CVS kind and stuff with like a pampers size 7 or huggies overnight biggest size

the only thing i can suggest at this short notice is trying to find a small local medical supply shop as the sometimes carry brands other than just depends on cheap store brand....

but you can just order a bag of bambinos that has like 12 diapers in em... dont have to get a case.

Or Thrift Stores, might get some oldies but goodies

DUUUUUDE! Get the Bambino 2 bag pack. You will be glad you did! there is no store bought comparison for a super diaper. But if you are short on time, then get those CVS kind and stuff with like a pampers size 7 or huggies overnight biggest size

I'd like to get some Bambinos, I really would...but if I buy them, I'd buy the Small ones, and they come in bags of three - there's no way I'd get through all of them before my family returned, and I don't have anywhere to stash any diapers I don't use. Until I get my own place, I'd rather err on the side of caution and just pick up some generic store-brand diapers that I know I'll be able to get through in a week's time.