LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Clothing

hey everybody! well, as i said in my intro, i've been working on sewing AB clothes for my boyfriend from original patterns that i made. & since i've been burning the midnight oil on them recently, i finished two projects! obviously, i feel very accomplished about this. :D

the first thing i made was a onesie. because my boyfriend is a slim guy, he always has had trouble ordering anything because they tend to sag & warp - not a good fit at all. but thankfully we were able to correct this problem & get him a great fitting onesie.

the other project i did was a sissy dress with a matching headband. it's great with a thick diaper & a pair of tights - he looks just like a little doll!

anyway, if you are interested in checking them out, go here. i would love to know what you all think. :)

Not into sissy stuff, but nice sewing :-) I've done a fair amount of sewing, and I admire the nice stitching along the edges of the onesie. Also nice job with the snaps. Some people don't do them nearly as neatly as you.

--Lex

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

that dress is lovely I really really like the headband that's the best!!! being slim I have the same problem with onesies with just to much waist I have one made of a very stretchy fabric which after a few years is now a nice fit... whereas the others are still a little baggy in the middle... Me and Mummy have talked about making some but she's not sure..

Well done on some really fine work!

very nice, your boyfriend is a lucky man smile.gif

HuggieBaby

He's not a "lucky man" at all...looks like he's a very, very, very lucky sissy baby, though!angel_not.gif

Guest lucys junibug

wow there verry nice

i've made afew dresses but nothing as nice as that....mostly plain summer dresses...

im thinking of making some things for lucy and i, but a lil worried and i'd like to get an over locker too instead of using zig-zag all the time!...i use my nans but she thinks i'm gonna cut myself on the blade so i tend not to use it too much.

im not fantastic at sewing but am ok, i cant remember when i learned as i was so young....when i get the time i think i am gonna give it a go...wish me luck...

xxx