LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Me.

Guest Baby_brad

Guest Baby_brad

I know I've been on DD for almost 5 years now, but I've never had an intro.

I've finally decided I can't hide the fact that I'm TG. I was hoping it was just a passing phase, but it looks like its here to stay. I had the same feelings when I was younger (12-13). I'm amazed on what was available back then (02-03) on the net. I read about SRS (Sexual Re-assignment surgery), hormones, etc. But the problem was, I couldn't find any support groups online, so I figured I was just some fucked up freak. When I hit 14 I finally managed to push them out of my mind and focus on being a normal teenager.

Fifteen came and went, I finally began to understand what was going on in the messed up world in my mind, I came to terms with my AB side, and the fact that I was bisexual. Now, I've dated a few females in my life, and I've always been empty. When I was 15 I met a DL in my town, and me and him hit it great, we started "messing around" in 06 or 07 and it continued pretty much until the beginning of 08.

July of 08 I ran away from home and joined a Traveling Carnival (difference being that the Carnival doesn't lock the animals (crew) up at night. (Carny joke)) In that 7 months I learned a lot about myself, and my acceptance of other people increased (I come from a racist family, and I don't want to be one, GLBT, AB/DL's and almost all fetishes are discriminated in the normal world (but what IS normal these days, I sure as hell can't find it!)!

After I came home in October, I was a much better person, but with me being an unmedicated Bipolar person, there is a limit on how much better. I stopped beating people up, so its an improvement in my eyes. I got a full time job at Wal Mart again (March-July of 08 I worked at a different store, and boy... Words CAN NOT describe how much it SUCKS to work for them, but thats a post for another day, and it is 3:17am.

Anyway, I went back to the same Carnival I did in 08 the end of March this year, did 3 weeks of whats called "Winter Quarters." In laymen terms its hell on earth. you work 9-5 painting and repairing carnival rides for no pay, but you get electric and crappy food (I swear on my life I am NEVER eating another Bologna sandwich again in my LIFE, although even though Tortino's frozen party pizzas in a microwave aren't half bad, even if the directions say to put it in the oven), how people can stand SIX months of that, I could hardly stand 3 weeks, and I had internet and my computer! I was happy again for a few weeks (read three, then I got miserable again.) I stayed until the first week of July and said "Thats it, I'm going to wind up killing myself if I keep doing this, there were injuries left and right, a guy fell off the top of the merry-go-round (about 20 feet) and broke both his legs, another almost got crushed by a plate on the tilt a whirl, I wasn't about to die, Fuck that.

I got home, and decided it was time to have a future, I registered for college, taking Computer Science, then I did some deep soul searching (free of drugs and alcohol), and the TG side of me came out once again, and this time I'm not going to shove it off to the side, if its stuck with me this long, its something that's not going to disappear again, and I happen to know quite a few MTF TG's from the web, and I know of several sites dedicated to it. Here's to new beginnings, soul searching, and support in becoming what I really am.

Cheers!

Munch ~ 7-22-09

I just did a post on my blog over at www.lil-brad.info

Guest MunchKitten

I still haven't thought of a name, my life is hectic at best, although I did manage to put a good 5 hours into my blog today, and I didn't get frustrated for once. Stuff is looking up!

and as to me joining at 15, it was common knowledge when I was 17, most of the regulars already knew.

Guest MunchKitten

abrera, I don't know how employment laws are over by you,but do you put Male or Female on job applications? I know in the US their not allowed to discriminate regardless of sex, age, race, etc..but I know its bullshit, especially with wal-mart, getting sued all the time. Do you think being a T-girl has any influence on what you choose for a career? P.S I added you to my AIM list, I'm munchkittn.

Guest MunchKitten

I need to check our law, but I'm willing to bet we're lacking the Gender Recognition act, America doesn't get everything right..

Guest MunchKitten

I was digging through the 7,000 e-mails in one of my e-mail accounts for an e-mail from my mom. I don't know if y'all heard about the 16yr old MtF from Germany who had SRS.. The subject "This is just wrong." Yep, No way in HELL am I coming out about this if thats her attitude!

article:

http://news.aol.com/health/article/teen-sex-change-kim-petras/331320?icid=200100397x1218031760x1201205253

Guest Katharsys

I need to check our law, but I'm willing to bet we're lacking the Gender Recognition act, America doesn't get everything right..

Looking at the locations you have listed in your profile - one being Chicago, IL - there is a measure of GID protection within our state. The new inclusions came into effect in 2006, which prohibit employment and housing discrimination based on sexual preference or gender identity issues - with a few provisos - of which I will focus on employment:

If the company you are looking to work for has under 15 employees, they can refuse you work due to GID. However, you could in turn make them look really bad for doing so. Any employer with 15 or more employees cannot refuse to hire you however for GID (nor terminate your employment for that issue). The problem is how to prove that is why you were either denied employment or fired.

In Illinois, we are an "At Will" employment state. Basically this means that your employer can fire you at any time, as long it isn't due to any prohibited reasons (i.e. GID, Race, Religion). You can read more on that here.

Hope this help in the info you were asking about.

I just wanted to say welcome MunchKitten from one of the Sisters. It doesn't matter how long it took you to get to the point of acceptance of yourself or what route you took it just matters that you got there. I started my transition in 1990 so if you have any questions feel free to pm me, my door is always open.

Hugs,

Freta

Guest MunchKitten

Y'all already know me, I'm baby Brad / Dorkster, I just did a name change to combine my online diaper related stuff to one name.

Y'all already know me, I'm baby Brad / Dorkster, I just did a name change to combine my online diaper related stuff to one name.

... No I don't :P , but I am willing to get to know you... so welcome to the board.

Guest MunchKitten

I got my blog up (used to be lil-brad.info). Switched to www.tgirl-katelin.info. (I love sales on domain names, but I'd like a .me domain!

Guest MunchKitten

I was just looking for shits and giggles at the "pick a plate" on IL's DMV's website, T Girl is available, I figured someone would of grabbed it, not that I'd get it, I'm not spending $200 a year for those plates.

I know you!

I know you too!

...And you two know me!

*giggle* :blush:

:P

~ moogle

Yea.... I do know you... someone, somewhere, at sometime introduced us.... in some bar that was playing some music badly on some piano - like this bad missquote from Casablanca :P:) )

Guest MunchKitten

SON OF A! I did it again, my mom went to complain about my choice of incense, and she came in and looked at what I was using as a holder (an actual incense holder). I had Firefox up, but on one of the car forums I'm on. after I left I noticed I had "Share your coming out story" "T-girl Katelin: MtF Transgender" and "transgender stuff" as a folder in my toolbar open in Firefox. as well as "Tgirlkatelin@twitter.com" open in my task bar.. I'm going to have a lot of explaining to do if this keeps up! FUCK BEANS.

• 2 weeks later...

SON OF A! I did it again, my mom went to complain about my choice of incense, and she came in and looked at what I was using as a holder (an actual incense holder). I had Firefox up, but on one of the car forums I'm on. after I left I noticed I had "Share your coming out story" "T-girl Katelin: MtF Transgender" and "transgender stuff" as a folder in my toolbar open in Firefox. as well as "Tgirlkatelin@twitter.com" open in my task bar.. I'm going to have a lot of explaining to do if this keeps up! FUCK BEANS.

All parents are human, and many (though not all) have the tact to steer clear of encounters with their children that would only cause discomfort to both parties due to sensitive subject-matter. Granted, your mother may have an idea of what you are going through. However, she may forego confronting you about it, realizing (via natural human empathy) that this is a subject best left to you, unless you decide to bring it up with her (for whatever reason).

That may not be the case, and you may not be allowed to progress with your self discovery/development at your own pace. However, always remember that you are your own person, and that regardless of genetic or social ties, you are the ultimate arbiter of what makes you... YOU. Despite the closest and most meaningful relationships we may develop in this life, at some level, we are all somewhat alone. No one can guide or define your life other than yourself. Even when you think another is responsible for some turn of events in your life, it is still your perception of that person that guides such change.

I'm not advocating that you take a "if they don't like it, fuck 'em" approach to your life with your mother (or other persons weighing heavily in your life). I'm merely suggesting that you always remember that living life (in a manner that is perhaps different, but not malum in se) is your prerogative. If others take issue with that, that is their problem.

Fuck beans, indeed. Welcome to the carnival of weird that is life.