LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hmmm... Want To Tell The Gf... What To Say

So I could go into great depth about this story but I'm going to keep it somewhat short. I've been dating my girlfriend for a few weeks but I have known her now for about 3 years. Through a mutual friend of ours she is aware that I like to wear diapers. Now, I know that she knows but I'm not sure if she thinks I know that (haha follow that one). Anyways, I want some suggestions as how to bring it up to her. We care about each other a lot (not love yet of course) and I don't want to wait too long to tell her. Any suggestions??

Oh, and on a side note, I just bought a pack of diapers from goodwill for $3 but I want to know what kind they are if any of you have any idea. They are all blue with a single yellow line down the middle. There are 2 tapes on either side and on the tapes it simply says "wings". The diapers aren't the greatest but they're not bad. Anyone know?

Guest lucys junibug

just go for it, i think ones you start it'll just flow...its good your doing it now especially if she knows,that's right yeh? she's probably waiting for you to tell her all about it.

xxx

Guest lucys junibug

you could 'plan' for her to find out...make it obvious as surprise...so she has to ask but so she knows its your way of telling her...i know i'd like that....

i still think you should just go for it otherwise you just gonna keep going over 'how to'...i was just thinking about how lucy tells me things and was thinking what i don't like is when she starts...'i wanna tell you something but i don't think you'll like it'....or anything negative for the opening......this is because i start to panic and all sorts go through my head and i'm usually fine with whatever she's gonna say...unfortunately i sometimes say things wrong because i was panicking before!!!...that make scene??

i just thought you might wanna know that....

anyway let us know how it terns out....i think its gonna be fine though as she alredy knows!

xxx

juniper

Christopher,

I am sure that you know how to talk to your GF... and that is not the advice you are looking for. What I think you are looking for is the confidence to broach the diaper interest subject, and that, I don't think, you will get here.

You already are in avery strong position - your GF knows, and accepts it. She is just waiting for you to either tell her, or invite her to join you. How you do that, is based on how you talk to her, and that you already know. When - as soon as possible... (and sorry to all females for this percieved stereotype) cause she will not wait. The longer you wait / delay, the more impaitent and unfgorgiving she will become. So, simply, grow a pair and tell her. She already knows.

you could 'plan' for her to find out...make it obvious as surprise...so she has to ask but so she knows its your way of telling her...i know i'd like that....

i still think you should just go for it otherwise you just gonna keep going over 'how to'...i was just thinking about how lucy tells me things and was thinking what i don't like is when she starts...'i wanna tell you something but i don't think you'll like it'....or anything negative for the opening......this is because i start to panic and all sorts go through my head and i'm usually fine with whatever she's gonna say...unfortunately i sometimes say things wrong because i was panicking before!!!...that make scene??

i just thought you might wanna know that....

anyway let us know how it terns out....i think its gonna be fine though as she alredy knows!

xxx

juniper

no surprises. See the I'm so busted, thread. Have a an honest to goodness talk, because you trust her with everything. Or do you?

Keiff

I'm not sure if she accepts it or not you know?? The only time she ever came close to saying anything was about 2 years ago when we were drinking and she said "I know your secret" and then winked and never said anything else. So I'm not sure if she's hoping I won't bring it up or what. Well it should be an interesting story when I do actually tell her and I'll keep you all updated.

Keiff

I'm not sure if she accepts it or not you know?? The only time she ever came close to saying anything was about 2 years ago when we were drinking and she said "I know your secret" and then winked and never said anything else. So I'm not sure if she's hoping I won't bring it up or what. Well it should be an interesting story when I do actually tell her and I'll keep you all updated.

sounds like you had a perfect opportunity then to see what she knows, what she thinks.

Christopher,

I have said this on the site before, but I will repeat it. Despite what we believe, and how careful we might think we are, our significant other KNOWS that something is different. While they may not suspect AB, it is the incentive for them to investigate. Your girlfriend, being frieinds with your ex - has the perfect opertunity to investigate further and therefore, knows all about you.

With this said, i suspect that she is waiting on you to tell her - and to confide in her your 'deepest darkest secret'.

The way to tell her is within the privacy of your own home, when there are no other distractions.

Guest lucys junibug

i have read the busted post but thats kinda different, i dont think i would have liked to find out that way and i think i may have reacted bad in that situation.....i would have calmed down and excepted it easily though!!

as for ''i know your secret''....my mum said to my dad ''got anything to tell me??''...she expected him to say that he forgot his lunch box...well, he confessed to having an affair...they devoiced!!

only ask things if you are fully prepared for any answer!!!

we think she knows right?? and you've been together for a while.....go for it tell her, let her share it with you....and if she does act bad... than soot me for saying this but, shes not a great gf if she cant accept you!!

just remember that her first reaction may be bad but its prob not a true reaction.....it might be a shock!!

xxx

Junibug... I'm sorry to hear about your parents.. thats gotta be pretty rough. Anyway as far as me thinking she knows about it, I actually am positive she knows that I like to wear diapers. I'll tell you the whole story.

In high school (I am now almost out of college) I worked with this girl who became one of my really good friends. She was one of the first girls I ever told about the diapers. Well, she didn't really care but thought it was pretty weird but told my now girlfriend who she has been best friends with for a while. Well I started dating one of her roommates in college who I had quickly told about the diapers and she took it really well participating nearly every night if I wanted. That gf (now my ex) is roommates with my current gf and had told me that she knows and has asked about it before we were dating. i'm not sure what she asked about but I dont think it was that bad. I also don't think its too big of a deal to her because we are dating now and I don't think she would have started dating me if it was that big of a deal.

The thing that bugs me now is that my current gf knows that I wore diapers around my ex gf. And I just think thats kind of a weird situation. It's already weird that I've had sex with both and they know that... but diapers brings it to a whole nother level. I know I can't keep it secret for that long because it is a part of me and I'm not going to withhold that just for a girl I'm not even in love with yet.

Guest lucys junibug

my mum and dad split before i was borne so its ok they both re married and i have a great step mummy and daddy, a best step sister and we are close...a brill half brother, and a new lil baby brother too! so it kinda worked out ok....the only thing is i don't get on with my only 'full' brother!!!!wierd!!?

i dont think its an issue that you've been with both! if anything its gonna make her happier to please you as she can try to be ''better'' than your ex gf....girls can be weird like that sometimes.....i just really wanna know how it goes now as it does have all the right things pointing to a success!!

i just wanna ask one thing.....did your ex tell you she had told her after you'd split??? im just a lil afraid she may have said this so you tell your gf thinking she knows and then she doesn't know, and your left not knowing what to say as you have assumed she knew...i guess that means you should assume she doesn't know and tell her thinking that!!

my daddy says never assume...i try to remember this rule!

xxx

Haha I try really hard not to assume anything in any situation but I think this goes beyond a feeling that she knows. While I was dating my ex, she told me that my current gf knew I liked to wear diapers and had asked her questions about it. So it was brought up before we split up and not after words... but I do think they had a conversation about it at some point recently as my ex is not happy that I am dating her roommate. Go figure!

Guest lucys junibug

well as i said i kinda just wanna know the outcome!!! i guess im optimistic coz it worked out well for lucy and i, but i accept that its not always that way....thing is she knows, and she's by your side...so i think i have every reason to be optimistic!!

let us know what happens....either way we'll still b hear for you

as i said i'm optimistic!!!

haha thanks for being optimistic for me. I guess I just really dont know how to approach the topic. Cause I usually go about telling a gf by giving clues or soemthing and I can't do that cause she will know off the bat and for some reason its just awkward like that. It will happen, trust me, I just need to find the way and the time. I'll keep you posted.

Guest lucys junibug

do you ware around her much?? maybe you should increase the amount that you do....or maybe when you go to a film!!...you could still leave clues just making them more and more with each attempt...the more obvious you are and the more stuff that's about.....she's bound to ask!!

haha I've only worn around her once. The only thing I'm afraid of, is that when we go out, we tend to end up having sex when we get back for the night and I don't want to turn her off so much that she will turn against it. I might try wearing around her tonight because i don't think we're staying together over night. We'll see what happens.