LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dreams Resulting In Actual Loss Of Control

Excuse me again , if i have not looked hard enough , i was talking with someone else on another forum about this a while ago and wanted to see the input of a bigger forum .

After i started to look into my diaper side and find more information on it , the occurance of diaper dreams and wetting and messing myself in my dreams became more and more prevalent . After finally buying and wearing my frist set of diapers they seem to stop for a bit , but still continued on and off .

Now i tend to get into lucid dreaming fairly frequently due to medication , and i was wondering , is it possible for dreams that involve wetting or messing yourself , and i can actually feel this in my dream along with the humiliation and sensation , for it to start happening in real life .

There have been times where ive slowly waken out of a lucid dream and felt as if i were wetting myself and grabbed at my crotch to make sure , only to notice i had to pee real bad and had to rush to the toilet .

What are the chances these dreams could result in me actually begin wetting the bed ?

the person i was speaking with said his friend actually had this happen to him once he began to get dreams about diapers and it has me worried .

Dreams are a strange and barely understood subject... If your going in your dreams ends up with you waking up and needing to go, then it's more likely to be possible. You just need to train yourself to stay asleep and let it happen, if that's what you want. This's more likely the dream trying to tell you of your body's needs. It's not unlike when external stimuli (such as alarm clock buzzing) wind up in a dream.

I've never experienced this, personally. I have had dreams of wetting and/or messing and later awoke to a clean, dry diaper and no particular pressing urge to go. More often, I wake up having to go in the middle of blowing something up. <_<

Also, I've not heard of medications causing lucid dreaming, before... But, then again... The fact that I just kinda somehow managed to figure it out without any of the typical training that people seem to need to go through to achieve it is also an oddity...

I don't know how to answer your questions...

But what I can say is that for years I have had dreams about using the toilet, with full sensations (in my dreams I even feel pain like being punched, slapped, etc), but have NEVER wet or messed myself in reality.

The only dreams I get that ever reveal themselves to truly be dreams are ones where I'm swimming underwater and breathing without using scuba gear.

Guest YkDave

x2 on that, done the same thing a few times, but of course never diapered...

i can actually remember when i was about 5 years old i had a few bedwetting incidents. Almost every night for a whole week i would have a dream that i got up and went too the bathroom to take a leak.... only to wake up in a soaking wet bed...

after it happened 2 or 3 times i started catching onto what was happening and actually woke myself as i was walking to the bathroom in my dream the following nights (stupid me :D). Not sure what was going on that week, but never had the same thing happen since

Our dreams can tell us a lot of things. Using a dream dictionary I was able to predict all of my pregnancies just by looking up certain key elements in my dreams. Does this mean that if you dream of wetting yourself that it will actually happen? Nope, because I am sure you've had dreams of becoming rich, flying like a bird or being some form of superhero and yet none of that has happened; has it, Superman? LOL

My diaper related dreams usually become more frequent the longer I deny myself the pleasure of wearing one. Not sure about most of you, but I wake up every morning with a strong urge to "Go." That can be due to the amount I had to drink before bed time :beer: or the effects of aging. I've been waking up in the middle of the night to "Go" for so long and have(pardon the pun) "Piss Poor" sleeping habits as a result of all those years of trying NOT to be a bedwetter; Silly Me. :screwy:

Perhaps your dreams are manifested in you subconscience desire to require diapers for bedtime, much like my diaper dreams come to remind me to forfill my diaper wearing desire.

If it is something you truly fear becoming a problem, then you might have to cut back on the "sleeping aides" and see if it passes. If it's not something you fear then saddle up and go with the flow (pun intended.) If possible, wear a diaper to bed every night for a week or so and see what happens. Your dreams may cease or your bladder may fail but at least you'll have an answer.

Hope this helped.

I have wet the bed on a few occasions after dreaming that I'm peeing. Usually I wake up during the act of peeing and always instinctively attempt to stem the flow, even if I'm diapered. One time I actually woke up standing in the closet, peeing into a box. That's when I found out I sleepwalk every now and then.

I have also heard that many bedwetters dream about using the toilet when they wet the bed, but that they don't wake up to rush to the toilet. Even though you have many dreams throughout the night, you only remember the dreams you were having as you wake up. For this reason most bedwetters don't ever recall having dreams about using the toilet.

I have wet the bed on a few occasions after dreaming that I'm peeing. Usually I wake up during the act of peeing and always instinctively attempt to stem the flow, even if I'm diapered. One time I actually woke up standing in the closet, peeing into a box. That's when I found out I sleepwalk every now and then.

I have also heard that many bedwetters dream about using the toilet when they wet the bed, but that they don't wake up to rush to the toilet. Even though you have many dreams throughout the night, you only remember the dreams you were having as you wake up. For this reason most bedwetters don't ever recall having dreams about using the toilet.

I have spent an entire night dreaming I'm wetting a diaper or peeing in the toilet because I needed to go. I would be so confused why the relief would never come and I would still need to pee as soon as I was done. This even happened when I was wearing. Never leaked a single drop. I've had lots of these dreams so I wouldn't worry too much about it if your like me. However my wife has wets the bed about once or twice a year by dreaming she is on the toilet. So I guess it just depends on who you are.

Ok i'm a bit into Psych and all, but i am not getting into the dream debate. I think dreams are just what people want them to be. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

Anyway, I used to have dreams that if i was wearing a diaper or I wet it or something, which usually was once every two or three nights, i would wake up in a wet bed or something. I used to be a bedwetter. This happened until i was perhaps sixteen or so. Recently if i have a dream with a diaper or something involved, I wake up and panic thinking i wet the bed but i reach down and i usually dont. I still do wet the bed, but it's a combination of how much i drink before bed and if i used the bathroom or not and how babyish I feel upon sleeping, and with all considered I still wet the bed a lot less than I used to.

Make what you will of my statements.

-Sophie

Well sometimes in the dream i am diapered , and i never manage to maeke it to the toilet , i always end up voiding in my clothing or into the diaper , and like you said waking up and immediatley checking usually to find nothing has happened , sometimes a wet dream and sometimes i am on the brink of wetting .

Should there be any need to perhaps speak with my doctor and maybe see if i should be wearing diapers to bed at night , because somehow i have this feeling that its bound to happen sooner or later ..