LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well They Finally Accepted

Confucious say:"Proper communication of one's thoughts and emotions will not lead to the constant threadjacking one has received" :roflmao:

uh huh and like BabySophie said it exactly how i felt guys you need to stop fucking telling people how to type this is the internet not school short hand is your friend man .What did you want me to do write a damn paragraph man im not in school here okay i know all this man what are you the forum police on grammar ? I Mean calm the fuck down man if you go to any game site they will have people post like me all the time and do people belittle them for the way they type i think NOT man ... This is the problem with the internet now people in trying to fucking correct other peoples spelling remember this is just like text messages in a sense you don't have to type out every single word .....

You're absolutely right 666, you don't have to type every word. The problem is people don't have to read every word either, or every post for that matter. The more difficult you make it for people to understand what you are saying the fewer people you'll have reading you post.

If you're just writing for the typing practice then it really doesn't matter whether anybody reads it or not, but if you're writing because you want others to hear your opinion, then it does make a difference if nobody reads it.

You can't force anyone to read your posts, you need to give them a reason to want to read them. Different people use different methods to achieve the same goal, being heard. Pampers Pete is an expert at sarcasm and has a sense of humor and he uses it to his advantage. babykeif is adept at reasoning and laying it out so it makes sense. If you want to give people an incentive not to read your posts that's your right.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

You're absolutely right 666, you don't have to type every word. The problem is people don't have to read every word either, or every post for that matter. The more difficult you make it for people to understand what you are saying the fewer people you'll have reading you post.

If you're just writing for the typing practice then it really doesn't matter whether anybody reads it or not, but if you're writing because you want others to hear your opinion, then it does make a difference if nobody reads it.

You can't force anyone to read your posts, you need to give them a reason to want to read them. Different people use different methods to achieve the same goal, being heard. Pampers Pete is an expert at sarcasm and has a sense of humor and he uses it to his advantage. babykeif is adept at reasoning and laying it out so it makes sense. If you want to give people an incentive not to read your posts that's your right.

Hugs,

Freta

Exactly. And it's not like were asking for financially viable solution to for cold fusion or asking you to sacrifice the blood of seven thousand virgins in the name of proper grammar. All we want is for you to make it easier for us to communicate to you and for you to take your membership in this community seriously and have some pride in what you have to say.

The only reason that I call you out on it now is that, in the past, you've said that you don't care about making it easier for us to communicate with you. Personally, I find that a bit disrespectful. You have people here who wan to read what you say but can't and all you can do is basically say "piss on you, I'll get my answers from some one else." Just so you're aware SPELLING>ME and I still manage to find the spell check button, just so I don't give anybody brain cancer from trying to decipher my ramblings.

Exactly. And it's not like were asking for financially viable solution to for cold fusion or asking you to sacrifice the blood of seven thousand virgins in the name of proper grammar. All we want is for you to make it easier for us to communicate to you and for you to take your membership in this community seriously and have some pride in what you have to say.

The only reason that I call you out on it now is that, in the past, you've said that you don't care about making it easier for us to communicate with you. Personally, I find that a bit disrespectful. You have people here who wan to read what you say but can't and all you can do is basically say "piss on you, I'll get my answers from some one else." Just so you're aware SPELLING>ME and I still manage to find the spell check button, just so I don't give anybody brain cancer from trying to decipher my ramblings.

that maybe be so but i also am in a situation were i CAN NOT GIVE OUT INFO LIKE I WOULD WANT EITHER MAN ACTUALLY AFTER I POST THIS ILL HAVE TO CLEAR MY INTERNET HISTORY TO GET RID OF THIS SITE SO NO ONE WILL BE NOISY LOL .GET OVER IT JUST THANK OF IT THIS WAY IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY IN MY POST THEN WELL DON'T FUCKING BOTHER TO POST ON MY POSTS AGAIN .IVE BEEN HERE A HELLUA LOT LONGER THAN YOU HAVE MAN AND HAVE HAD NO FUCKING PROBLEMS TILL ASSHOLES LIKE YOU GET ON HERE AND RUIN SHIT FOR THE REST OF US IVE NEVER HAD TO DO THIS AS LONG AS I HAVE BEEN HERE TILL SOME FUCKING IDIOT LIKE YOU IS TELLING ME HOW I SHOULD AND SHOULD NOT POST ON THIS FORUM THIS IS ONE OF THE FUCKING REASONS IM NOT AS ACTIVE AS I USE TO BE ... ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT RUIN A FREE LUNCH MAN IVE NEVER EVER HAD ANY FUCKING PROBLEMS OUT OF ANY ONE TILL YOU FUCKING STARTED YOUR SHIT MAN AND MATTER OF FACT IM GETTING DAILYDI TO CLOSE THIS THREAD AFTER I POST THIS

Quick question Diaper666....you say that you use short hand to communicate. I can respect that. But only if you're texting me. Think of it in terms like this-when you talk to people on the phone,nobody can tell whether or not you aren't spelling correctly because that's not the way the brain works. On here,you're not sending some quick text message. Do you really give a shit about how people percieve you? My guess is no and that's a shame. I'm not concerned if people on here like me or not because I'm not here for a popularity contest. I also don't take things as serious online as I may appear to. HOWEVER,I do have a sense of pride. I want to get my point across in the best way possible. Otherwise,why am I wasting both your time and my time? I don't use Spell Check. If I'm unsure of a word,I'll Google it real qick and let their filter automatically correct it.

I blame the younger generation's laziness on soccer moms. Instead of living their dreams through their children,they should've been doing what my parent's generation was doing for my generation-FUCKING TEACHING PRIDE,SELF-RESPECT and AMBITION TO SUCCEED!

It good to hear your room mates are getting along with your diaper wearing.

Also, Not to tear into you, but it is because of the other buffoons that find the need to tear into others who don't fit the mold of perfect spelling, that I myself don't post very offten.

If we where all perfect none of us would even be here reading this, or wearing a diaper for that matter.

But seeing how none of us are perfect or the same as the others, we come here looking for those most like ourselves.

I hope that the acceptance is true & honest. That's a big thing for an AB/Dl that has nobody to confide in. I truly hope it works out for you. I spent 25+yrs. hiding those feelings out of fear of being shunned. Since 1996, I have introduced my partners to my fetish with positive results. I'm engaged to be married this August to a wonderful woman whom I introduced to the fetish 18+months ago. Not only did she accept it, she loves it herself. She wears & uses diapers 4-5 times a week with me. It's awesome having another person with "DL tendancies" in my life today. I am extremely grateful for this.

What did you want me to do write a damn paragraph man im not in school here okay i know all this man

The purpose of school is to prepare you for communicating your ideas to the rest of the world. Why did you waste your teachers' time? If we can't read it, we can't comment on it.

The purpose of school is to prepare you for communicating your ideas to the rest of the world. Why did you waste your teachers' time? If we can't read it, we can't comment on it.

Apparently a product of public school.

No Child Left Behind = Every Child Left Behind