LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

End Of Summer So Cal Beach Party

Hi Everyone,

The end of summer beach party sounds like so much fun. Thanks for planning it. Don and I were about to RSVP. A few minutes ago I found out I need to teack a class for lawyers that weekend. Honestly I would much rather spend quality time with friendly SoCal visiting ABDL. Of course I will be alert for subsequent SoCal diaper events.

Luvs and Huggies, Angela

One day you'll join us Angela! One day... lol

~Brian

Sorry to here that Angela. We could have had a belated birthday party for you at the beach.

Happy birthday by the way. I know it is a week or so late but happy birthday just the same.

I am starting to get excited about coming out to SoCal and having fun! What else do we want to do when we are together. Breakfast Sunday morning somewhere?

Hope to see some of you reluctant folks come and join us and see how much fun we have when we are together.

Thanks,

Sissy tami

Red Diaper Doper baby lessons most likely LOL!!

Breakfast is always good, and theres a lot of things to do if you are up for them, several theme parks or other places to explore, or hang out at the beach....etc... theres so much to do out here and the area is so HUGE, it takes more then a couple of days, but visiting is always fun! :)

Crinkle.....3 words...JUST DO IT!

Angela! How can you be teaching a class to a bunch of Lawyers?? I thought that Lawyers already knew everything! *coughs*.....AhEM :whistling: ...anyways, no offence ;) Sorry we are going to miss you once again.. :( but one day there will be a party or get together with you and Don included, making it complete....

{{{{{{HUGS!!!}}}}}}

Hope you had the happiest of Birthdays!

odd noone posted it though....hmmm repaid1 is slacking

Anyways, keep the thread going..I'll think some more and toss out what ideas my minimal brains can conger up :screwy:

qwack

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys sorry I've been slacking on all of this! I didn't anticipate the class Im currently in to be so challanging. To top it all off, I've had strep throat for the past 5 days... I've been pretty much useless. I know this was all my idea, its up in the air on if I will be able to make it. My cousin unexpetedly gave birth a month early, both her and the baby are fine. However, family plans may drag me out of the state for the weekend this even has been planned. I'll see what I can get figured out, as I would like to see this event still happen!!