LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Medical Supply Shops

hi all, going to london in a few days time, question, is there any medical supply shop's in central london where i can walk in and buy some adult nappies ? seen some in boots but there are not very good. i'm looking for the thick good nappies. :D

hi all, going to london in a few days time, question, is there any medical supply shop's in central london where i can walk in and buy some adult nappies ? seen some in boots but there are not very good. i'm looking for the thick good nappies. :D

John Bell & Croyden is the stock answer that people tend to suggest for decent diapers in central London. I can't say I've ever been there myself but heck, it's the Queen's chemist so it must be good ;) Apparently they sell Tena Slips, or at least they used to?

52-54 Wigmore St, London, W1U 2AU

http://www.johnbellcroyden.co.uk/

Just up from Oxford St, near Bond St tube.

John Bell & Croyden is the stock answer that people tend to suggest for decent diapers in central London. I can't say I've ever been there myself but heck, it's the Queen's chemist so it must be good ;) Apparently they sell Tena Slips, or at least they used to?

52-54 Wigmore St, London, W1U 2AU

http://www.johnbellcroyden.co.uk/

Just up from Oxford St, near Bond St tube.

Are you suggesting that Her Majesty has the Problem??? Or the Dook?

They had a huge range of incontinence products when I last looked, tucked away right at the back of the shop. They sell just about everything. They even had a skeleton for sale. (I'm just going to nip down to the shops and buy another skeleton; the old one's almost used up. Bad Boy, Rover!)

The royal warrant is from the Queen. I am not surprised they have to pay for it. (The price of Corgi food these days!)

I remember the royal warrants being removed from Harrods after Mohammed Fayed accused the Duke of plotting with MI5 to murder Diana & Dodi. How to win friends and influence people!