LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey All

hey everyone. i been a diaper lover for as long as i can remb but i have never talked about it to anyone until a couple of days ago. i told a friend and he said that his girlfriend was also a diaper lover and used this site. so i thought i would join and say hi to everyone :D

Howdy and welcome to DailyDiapers, Lawson_akira! I hope you make lots of great friends here and find plenty to talk about.

What a small world for you to find out your friend's girlfriend is also a DL! How did you react to that news? I'm assuming you've met her before--do you ever suspect that she was into diapers?

Howdy and welcome to DailyDiapers, Lawson_akira! I hope you make lots of great friends here and find plenty to talk about.

What a small world for you to find out your friend's girlfriend is also a DL! How did you react to that news? I'm assuming you've met her before--do you ever suspect that she was into diapers?

i was shocked as i she is very shy person and didnt expect that. i was more shocked the way my friend reacted to me. he was all calm like it was no big deal yet i thought when i told him we would look at me as if i was crazy. i didnt relise how big it was online until i came on this site so i can see y he was calm about it.

Welcome Lawson.

This really is a great group and I'm glad your friend recommended it to you.

Plenty of ppl here are willing to offer advice, opinions and friendship.

I must admit, I am quite jealous that you have a friend that you could share this with and he was not shocked but supportive and understanding.