LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Julie Brown

Downtown Julie Brown the VJ, and Julie Brown the singer/comedienne are two totally different people. In Everybody Run, The Homecoming Queen's Got a Gun, their is a nice wetting refrence. I heard her on late tv once back in the day talking quite a bit about diapers.

Couple thots:

1) Too bad this wasn't MTV Julie Brown. I have a TV-Eye for women of color, and I'd appreciate seeing her on the late-nite hawking Depends... altho I'd grieve her apparent career-dive.

2) Crazy-ass, sexy Sharon Stone doing the infamous leg-cross, flashing a diaper? Why hell yes, where do I sign up to see that? Fuck the dumbass old-lady walker shit in this vid-- Ms. Stone's a fine-looking 51-year-old woman and I'd hit it in a heartbeat.

wv

Couple thots:

....Ms. Stone's a fine-looking 51-year-old woman and I'd hit it in a heartbeat....

I'd add some to that list myself. I've never seen a sexier woman than Tina Turner at any age- ditto for Sophia Lauren :wub: Some things transcend age when you've got the real thing and it wasn't just putting on a show or a made-up Hollywood image. That's the real real-life test- if it's real it will never be gone until you're gone with it :D

Bettypooh