LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How/when Did You Accept That You Were Into / Wanted To Wear Diapers

For me it has been lifelong. (See my reply to the 'Abuse' poll for the whole story.) I have wanted to wear diapers as far back as I can remember.

Diapers are my comfort and an emotional refuge. Even when I was too young to have words for such things, that was how I felt. There were diapers around the house for my younger siblings, and on the rare occasions that I got to put them on it was the most relaxing and comforting feeling I have known. It was the fear of discovery and the consequences which kept me from acting on my desires.

I have kept it all to myself. This is something which has always been private to the point of paranoia. Nobody knows except for my wife and my shrink. (The shrink is helping me with the abuse healing. I don't consider my wanting of diapers to be something that needs healing at all.)

Accepting it wasn't ever really a question. It was more a question of when I would get the opportunity to do something I craved. Hiding it is natural - once you're not a baby anymore, people just do not do these sorts of things voluntarily - but I certainly don't feel ashamed. More that I wouldn't want others (especially my wife) to be embarrassed. Depends briefs are nice and discreet for normal daily wear, and on the weekends I look forward to wearing something thicker, which is even more comforting.

Here's a thought from a stray... I always wondered when someone would come up with a better idea than bathrooms, toilets, toilet paper, etc. I've spent way too much time staring at the walls of some bathroom to think that that's the best humanity has to offer. If people weren't so wound up with taboos about toilet activity there would be some intelligent discussion about a better way. I'd love to be able to urinate while walking, talking, or any other daily activity without having to stop and go to the bathroom. Who says that diapers are wrong? It's everyone else who has been programmed about right and wrong who need to stop and think. What an immense satisfaction just to sit and pee while watching TV or driving a car. So what's to feel guilty about?

I've come lately to the discover the pleasure of diapers so it gives me a different perspective. I hope you can consider it as a simple alternative lifestyle - just being who you are without judgement of yourself or others who may criticize.

• Like 1

I've always been extremely into scat and poop play. I saw some diapers in some of the pictures I was looking at and found msyelf just totally stunned....and turned on.

So after further investigation and more pictures, I realized I had a diaper fetish. So after about 5 years of some simple pictures and videos, I finally got some guts and went out to buy some of my own. I'm extremely open-minded when it comes to sexuality, so knowing I had this fetish was more exciting to me than a thing to be ashamed of. It isn't going to go away so I might as well enjoy it.

And so here I am today, sitting here with 2 diapers on fully soaked and full of poop :P.I couldn't be happier.

I've always been extremely into scat and poop play. I saw some diapers in some of the pictures I was looking at and found msyelf just totally stunned....and turned on.

So after further investigation and more pictures, I realized I had a diaper fetish. So after about 5 years of some simple pictures and videos, I finally got some guts and went out to buy some of my own. I'm extremely open-minded when it comes to sexuality, so knowing I had this fetish was more exciting to me than a thing to be ashamed of. It isn't going to go away so I might as well enjoy it.

And so here I am today, sitting here with 2 diapers on fully soaked and full of poop :P .I couldn't be happier.

I'm with you, Goden. I discovered some furry art with the animal characters in diapers and thought, "wow, that really turns me on." Then I imagined myself in a diaper -- and then I imagined me pooping in that diaper. And presto! A whole new fetish was realized!

You're right too. Fetishes never go away; they're there for a lifetime. So you may as well enjoy them. I've got so many it makes my head spin, but at least my sexuality is never dull! :blush:

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

I first discovered my liking for wet play through the internet when i was about 13 i guess, then i found that I had some CD interestswhen i was 14/15... these soon sprang in to some ageplay type fantasies... well if you stick all that together I found about adults wearing nappies and I think by the time I was 16 I found that Nappies were a big turn on... though it wasn't for a few more years till i found the emotional support and need that they gave to me...

hope that all made sense...

Lucy

I'm with you, Goden. I discovered some furry art with the animal characters in diapers and thought, "wow, that really turns me on." Then I imagined myself in a diaper -- and then I imagined me pooping in that diaper. And presto! A whole new fetish was realized!

You're right too. Fetishes never go away; they're there for a lifetime. So you may as well enjoy them. I've got so many it makes my head spin, but at least my sexuality is never dull! :blush:

What else are you into? If you don't mind me asking. :blink:

For me I dont think I'll ever fully accept it. I know its not wrong. But when I step out of the confines of my own mind and take a good hard look at myself, I look ugly , really ugly.

But for me , they're also a confort , I've always felt secure in them. Like something bad could happen to me right now and I'd probbaly be fine with it. your about my age so you probbaly havent moved out yet, so your biggest issue would be worrying about getting caught. The simplest thing I could reccomend is just having a talk with your parents about it ( VERY awkward , but trust me , you'll be alot less paranoid in the end).

The first thing to accept AB/DL or just be ok with a little kink is just to be comfortable in diapers, if thats what you want at least. Only take it as far as your willing to go , and you'll eventually see its not too bad. Just take stpes that you are comfortable with, you dont even need to wet, if they can help you relax and take your mind off the world for a few mins. all the better.

Then you can do what alot of people do , is write how you feel down. Yeah , its a little girly to keep a journal , but mine has saved my life more then once. Being able to release all your feelings down onto something , to just get it out , feels so good. You can keep a pen-and-paper journal or just make a blog online set to private. It seems like were going through some of the same stuff right now so if you wanna AIM or something soem time im up for it

When I step out of the confines of my own mind and take a good hard look at myself, I look ugly , really ugly.

Ace,

I have similar events in my mind on occasion. I think that a lot of it has to do with the (societal) fact that 'men' are not supposed need or like anything like that. We are just supposed to take what comes our way and be strong (grunt). Also it is seen that men with kinks (no matter how small) must be some sort of deviants that will corrupt your children just by looking at them, not to mention the constant fear of being caught (by everyone) so right out of the gate we feel like it is something that we should be ashamed of and need to hide.

I first found out when I was 11-12. When I was 13 I had unofficially "accepted" it to a good extent. When I was 15 I tried to quit, and that was when I found there was no way out and I would just have to go along with it. So really when I was 15 - when I was 13 and 14 I still had regrets and felt guilty about it.

• 13 years later...
On 7/5/2009 at 10:10 AM, Diaper666 said:

i think the reason most of us have that guilty feeling is that if you look most of us "stole" our first diaper either it be from a younger sibling or cousin that was still in diapers or either a aunt or uncle that wore them for medical reason and that guilt has stuck with us

That is how I started out wearing diapers is I stole them from my younger siblings and them from my aunt who had some for a younger cousin of mine. I was around 12-13 when I started doing that and I stopped for a few years so my mom would think I was over it but once I moved out and got my own apartment I started wearing again but this time I went and bought my own diapers. 

Edited by Goodniteswearer89