LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tight Or Loose

Hay im new to the board, in fact fairly new to the whole DL thing - its under a year since i first wore

Im just curious because on online diaper quizzes when asked 'do you wear your diaper snug or loose?' people always seem to answer snug.

So am i in the minority that like to wear loose - i find there is more padding if you wear loose and less up around your stomach and there is also more space for eh... erections ^^

Guest YkDave

I prefer mine fairly snug most of the time, not TIGHT and not too loose, just right :D

But most of the time that is intended for 'functionality',a loose diaper can be fun too :)

Definitely snug for me. Not too tight or you'll get chaffing and run the risk of the tapes popping open but I don't want any gaps because gaps = leak possibility.

Also, the 'security thing' kinda mandates that they hug you as tight as possible, no? :)

Shockingly, the tighter your diaper is on, the more likely it is to leak. This may sound silly, but there is a logic to it.

If a disposable diaper is on tight, the padding is also pulled tight and is reluctant to absorb - therefore it is slower to absorb, and the seal aroung the legs/waist comes into question - any break in this, and urine will leak out.

If the diaper is on loose, the padding will perform optimally, and the seal is not put into question. This diaper has room to expand. and in doing so, will create your bodyshaped seal around all openings. Also, a loose diaper allow space for other actions - eg a hand to enter via the waist - if that is what you wish.

The same occurs with cloth.

A loose diaper allows you to void unrestricted, therefore you will void more ofter with less quantity - which allows the diaper not to get overwhelmed with a high pressure flood, and over time, will associate, in your mind, that it is ok to void in a diaper - which will create a dependency when diapered (for those people who wish to get some validation for wearing)

My diaper is always loose, tight enough that the top tapes hold above my hips, but loose enough that my hand can enter sideways. To avoid the presumed 'diaper falling off and ending naked from the waist down senario' I wear plastic pants - big enough that they come to the centre of my chest, and that my belt holds them, and a pair of boxer shorts over that.

with me it depends on what brand of diaper i am wearing if im wearing a pullup i like them as tight as i can get so i tend to stick to the smaller sizes i can wear but if its like Molicare or something i like them snug or if im in the mood ill wear a molicare as tight as i can get the tapes with out tearing

Guest Baby Tiana

I like mine snug, as I don't feel like I have to worry about it leaking. When its loose I feel like its going to leak when I am sleeping and that happened once, and it was not fun at all. I guess I am used to the good nights being some what snug on me too. So that maybe why I like them more snug too. So when i wear bambinos I normally get a piece of duct tape to make it more snug (cause I always have issues as it is putting the diaper on my self, so it helps).