LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Girls In San Diego

I believe you're looking for http://diapermates.com/.

Good luck! ;)

Been there, done that. Theres no girls from san diego on there. Theres only a handful of girls even in the whole USA. Most of them fake, or taken, etc. Ive looked on every site I can find, and still have never met a girl from san diego whos an abdl. Im starting to think they don't exist <_<

Been there, done that. Theres no girls from san diego on there. Theres only a handful of girls even in the whole USA. Most of them fake, or taken, etc. Ive looked on every site I can find, and still have never met a girl from san diego whos an abdl. Im starting to think they don't exist <_<

you are right...girls dont exist in this fetish. but then again, the countless posts you seem to make, if they, in fact, did exist, they would have sent you a message my now.

or maybe they just arent interested.

We exist, we just all got together recently, had a meeting and decided we hated you.

<3

i think i missed that meeting, because when the memo went out it said calling all girls, and i was still trying to figure out if because girls didn't exist in this fetish that meant i wasn't a girl.. can i come to the next meeting?

i think i missed that meeting, because when the memo went out it said calling all girls, and i was still trying to figure out if because girls didn't exist in this fetish that meant i wasn't a girl.. can i come to the next meeting?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I almost peed, and that isn't good because I am at work and not diapered!

I never said there werent girls in this fetish. Ive met some irl so I know they are out there. The problem is there are NONE in san diego. why? I have no idea. It seems like more girls live in bumble fuck than in the best city in the world. Maybe the high prices are keeping them out or something. I bet theres a ton of older women in diapers for need, but thats not what im looking for. Wheres all the diaper girls my age? Id love to find a girl to move out here since it seems like none live anywhere near me.

• 4 weeks later...

I never said there werent girls in this fetish. Ive met some irl so I know they are out there. The problem is there are NONE in san diego. why?

It's because in San Diego girls your are mistakenly believe that they look better in bikinis than diapers.... It's a close call, but I'll take diapers..... with bikinis on the off days

• 2 weeks later...