LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Samples Of Pampers Easy Ups?

Once again a vagrant disregard for not using GOOGLE. I searched: walmart pampers pullups free, and got this. :PB)

http://mygoodcents.net/2009/05/free-sample...mpers-pull-ups/

Had you searched sooner they wouldn't have run out..Better luck next time... I did receive my free sample of Tena Underware so that was cool.

I see free goodnights and underjams offers all the time. I don't even use them they won't fit me. I could probably send you a few, but I don't want to absorb the cost of shipping just because you don't want to pay. There are a million free stuff sites online that are updated daily. Their is some diaper offer at least once a week.

Once again a vagrant disregard for not using GOOGLE. I searched: walmart pampers pullups free, and got this. :PB)

http://mygoodcents.net/2009/05/free-sample...mpers-pull-ups/

Had you searched sooner they wouldn't have run out..Better luck next time... I did receive my free sample of Tena Underware so that was cool.

Lol, a vagrant disregard...

I assume you meant flagrant - but I had fun imagining the vagrant disregard :)

dude that link you gave me is for huggies i asked for pampers

If some generous soul actually sent you some Easy-Ups for free, would you even bother to say "thanks"? As timmyc said, unbelievable. <_<

GET

A

JOB

AND

SOME

MANNERS!

as the title says im looking for free samples of pampers easy ups but like it says FREE AND I MEAN FREE AS IN NO COST IN SHIPPING FREE i havent found any on there site or walmart or anywhere please help me

How about you learn to budget so you can save even a little money for shipping, or at least show some respect and gratitude for anyone helping you out at all?? As the saying goes:

BEGGARS CAN'T BE CHOOSERS!

So, either quit being a beggar or be willing to pay for the stuff you want!

<_<

~ moogle

Guest YkDave

wow....

Really... <_<

Seriously, like stated above, how freaking incosiderate are you?

Learn what a search engine is and how to use it, dont get all crabby because someone else couldnt find exactly what YOU were looking for when YOU should have done it in the first place.

You are willing to pay NOTHING for SOMETHING, you cant expect to pick and choose when you wont even pay a few dollars for shipping.

Lol, a vagrant disregard...

I assume you meant flagrant - but I had fun imagining the vagrant disregard :)

Huh yep you got me on that one..I think I was going there, it was like a play on words with the "Free" part...anyway..Yeah what you said... -_-

I DID search Pampers and the site where the link was Does say Pampers, so anyway........

Hey, guess what...I got a free (as in I paid nothing at all for it) 3 pack sample of Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers for use as stuffers. Where did I get it? I lost the link, but you can probably google it easily... ;)

~ moogle

Hey, guess what...I got a free (as in I paid nothing at all for it) 3 pack sample of Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers for use as stuffers. Where did I get it? I lost the link, but you can probably google it easily... ;)

~ moogle

But did you get Pampers? :roflmao:

But did you get Pampers? :roflmao:

Yeah, and did you hand-deliver them to Diaper666's house in a limousine? And then wipe his ass and change him? 'cause he's definitely a baby and couldn't be bothered to do anything like that for himself. :P

Yeah, and did you hand-deliver them to Diaper666's house in a limousine? And then wipe his ass and change him? 'cause he's definitely a baby and couldn't be bothered to do anything like that for himself. :P

He wishes, I bet.

~ moogle

wow....

Really... <_<

Seriously, like stated above, how freaking incosiderate are you?

Learn what a search engine is and how to use it, dont get all crabby because someone else couldnt find exactly what YOU were looking for when YOU should have done it in the first place.

You are willing to pay NOTHING for SOMETHING, you cant expect to pick and choose when you wont even pay a few dollars for shipping.

this maybe true but hey ive tried those all ready that's why i said that lol

~ moogle

I got mine today. Size 2. Pretty small if you ask me :roflmao:

this maybe true but hey ive tried those all ready that's why i said that lol

Uh, yeah. You still could have been more grateful... Maybe a "Thanks for the link, but I've tried those already. Are there any other sites that are good for free samples?"

Seriously dude, learn manners...They help in life, trust me.

~ moogle

lol i actually get a chance to try those again and did you know that link had expired ?

since the origianl link included the words:

Had you searched sooner they wouldn't have run out..Better luck next time...

I am guessing yes :huh: , he was trying to help by suggestiong keep checking google and the freebie sites and maybe something will pop up.

If Underjams (for bigger kids) don't fit, I can't imagine easy ups are going to be any better.

the underjams did fit lol i was saying the Huggies were the ones that didn't fit but FYI i just found this for those interested

http://www.pampers.com/en_US/potty-kit-req...CFQMhnAodaCq6Bw

I don't care that you've managed to find the link on your own. I've already gone through the trouble of googleing it for you so I'm gonna post it anyways.

And come on dude, seriously? Beggars can't be choosers.

Pampers Easy Ups

I was going through some stuff today, and found a easy ups sample I got in the mail. Wonder what I should do with it :whistling:

You should tell me how they compare with pull-ups. I can squeeze into pull ups, they leak like a mo-fo though, but sometimes that is part of the fun :D