LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy S In Florida?

stephen

hi i'msweet_baby_stephen and am looking fora mommy to change me, takemy temperatureinmy bottm when neeeded help me play[ hmm] and be mommmy andbaby me thanks stephjhen in cocoa

• 10 months later...

You need to add the part about you being a multi-milionaire, look like a movie star and have lots of other things to give the woman who agrees to mommy you. If you'll financially support a gold digger, she might do the mommy stuff for you. Otherwise, most people don't like relationships that are like some streets - one way.

@Honu no one ever said that an AB has nothing to give they just need to realize that there is a time and place for baby play. I can almost guarantee that more than half the people here after being in a relationship controlled by another person they will want to have time as an adult. People around here on sites like this tend to have their minds focused on only one thing which can be very bad. Have you noticed any conversations NOT relating to diapers or being a baby on this site? I mean I know that is mostly what this site is for but showing other interests has a huge impact on others views and opinions of you. I really wouldn't want a mommy that only wanted me to be her baby and nothing else, I would want to give back to her all the love and attention she gives to me when I am in the headspace.

I will give you a suggestion. Go to fetlife.com and join some of the groups on there. There are tons of people and many have actual discussions instead of this "I NEED MY MOMMY!" crap. If your interested or need help navigating my user name is Lil_Zac hit me up anytime and I would be happy to introduce you to some people. I'm not saying your gonna find someone right away but it is much easier to find friends than places like this.