LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Downstairs?

Guest sissie_girl

Guest sissie_girl

i had a question. i started dating a girl a few weeks ago and she knows i have a diaper fetish. and she knows i change myself and before i wanted to ask her to change we i was wondering. im a little embarassed but, my penis, its an ok size but a little curved, is that a turn off, im a little embarassed to ask her to change me beacuse she might think im not right down there.

i had a question. i started dating a girl a few weeks ago and she knows i have a diaper fetish. and she knows i change myself and before i wanted to ask her to change we i was wondering. im a little embarassed but, my penis, its an ok size but a little curved, is that a turn off, im a little embarassed to ask her to change me beacuse she might think im not right down there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think if she is into the diaper thing as much as you are the bentness won't matter

hoping this is somewhat good advice?

The question should not be whether you should ask her to change you because she may think you are not right down there. Your question should be whether you should ask her to change you because she may think you are not right... up there in the heart? the head? You say you started dating a few weeks ago? And now, "Bam! - Would you like to change my diapers?"

And this question about asking a date to change oneself has been asked so many times in this forum.... check out the many likely threads.

Is the goal to have a relationship here? Or is the goal to get somebody to change you for as long as she is willing?

Joey

• 6 months later...

She's ok with your diaper fetish, so that tends to mean she isn't shallow. She won't care about your bent penis. It might surprise you, but I've never seen one that's actually completely straight. She probably won't even notice. For most girls, your penis isn't the source of her sexual arrousal, it's the rest of your body, and your personality. If you want to turn her on, treat her with much love and respect. When you two get intimate, don't go right for the "prizes", throw kisses around liberally, take the LONG route. If you do it right, she'll already be so turned on, she won't even notice what your penis looks like.

Further advice, don't dive right in to "change my diaper".

Here's an idea. Put her hand there near your wet diaper, and have a dry one nearby in plain sight. If she pulls away or moves her hand away, I'd suggest you change it yourself. If she's willing, she'll get the idea.

And "no" now doesn't mean it'll always be "no".

Wellllllllll, it all depends which way it bends of course. If it bends down, take up knitting as you won't have no sex life. Bends to the right, you will need a map and a crowbar to figure stuff out to wo*k correctly. The only normal bend is of course to the left.

Wellllllllll, it all depends which way it bends of course. If it bends down, take up knitting as you won't have no sex life. Bends to the right, you will need a map and a crowbar to figure stuff out to wo*k correctly. The only normal bend is of course to the left.

:beer: knitting lmao, sounds like a song, bend to the right, bend to the left :Crylol:

Don't worry about it.

If you got as far as letting her know that you have a diaper fetish, as well to the point where she is willing to take part in it, then it shouldn't be a big deal what you look like under the hood. Trust me when I say that in a relationship the genetalia should not be the focus, sure that sounds idealistic, but its pretty true. If you base everything off sexual desire rather than compatibility of personality, then you run a much higher chance of breaking up.

So yea... Penis = Doesn't matter... Vagina = Doesn't matter.

People are way too hung up on that stuff, which is sad really.

• 2 months later...

You're lucky! -_- You have someone who seems to accept your desire for diapers and the suggestions for relating with her in the above posts are good ones. As for the way you're "built," I think it's perfectly normal for males to have some sort of "curvature," and when all other things are considered, I don't think it would be a "turn-off" as far as your g/f is concerned. Just enjoy! :P