LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Struggling With The Need To Wear Diapers

I'd like to first start off by saying I've been on and off wearing for a long time, over a decade, and has never gone away i've just choosen to fight it. I've spent multiple years research the mental aspect of our life style, and while I have friends who are gay, and even one who is going through a sex change, and I'm perfectly fine with who they are cause deep down they are good people. Which has me conflict with my desire/need to wear diapers. I'm at the point where I'm thinking about wearing them at night and if I eventually becoming a bedwetter, oh well, but I know that once I start I sleep to deeply to ever stop. Part of me is ok with this decision because I know when I wear a diaper my stress level is lower and I feel better about myself. But I still feel conflicted, sometimes I feel like it will never go away... I guess I'm just writing this to hear some opinions on how others have dealt with this. Or others who have made the choice to develop the need to wear. Any sort of guidance or opinions would help.

Peace.

Munkey.

I personally wouldn't not like to have to wear diapers to bed every night I think it would remove some of the fun from it for me. But to each his own I guess, plus the logistics of being a bedwetter could be troublesome. For instance I do a lot of camping and it would be more difficult and more awkward to explain to people. I like to keep my diaper wearing private, and being a bedwetter would interfere with that for me I think. Also, it would be hard to bring home a girl from the bar/club too.

But I doubt you would have to worry about it anyway, I think it would take a effort on your part to lose night time control. More than just wearing them every night you would have to make an effort to use them too.

The above doesn't really tell us all that much. Most advice-threads are really circular questions. How do you feel about them? Would it be possible to wear them frequently or 24/7? Would you feel bad about losing control (even only a little)? How would your partner react? What aspects appeal to you most? etc etc

as for the choice of working at becoming a bedwetter, I've read lots and have seen read the opinions, but in the end this is a personal choice.

How do you feel about them?

- still torn on this issue, but I think most of it is socialite programming, when I don't over analyze I love them. When I'm alone, it doesn't phase me.

Would it be possible to wear them frequently or 24/7?

- Yes, but I wouldn't want to unless I didn't have a choice

Would you feel bad about losing control (even only a little)?

- not overly, that's why I'm thinking of wearing them at night all the time, if it happened it did if not oh well.

How would your partner react?

- Not a factor, I roll solo.

What aspects appeal to you most?

- comfort, loss of control, how I feel when I'm wearing them. People have even mentioned that when I do have access to them I'm A LOT stress, and seem a lot happier *and this is from people who don't know I wear them* I've notice this myself.

But I'm still conflicted, I still struggle with trying to wrap my head around with this desire. I know its something that is so ingrained into who I am that its hard to fight. Hence why I asked how did others over come this?

i would say that as long as you are conflicted in this manner and cant decide either way its better to not go for it as if you decide you want to you always could but if you go for it then its not gonna be something you could immediately solve by thinking i dont want this ill stop.

Well, I been toying with the idea of ordering some. A Canadian supplier started carrying Bambinos and I'm really curious about them

I think many people struggle with their desire/love of diapers....this is a hard fetish to kick...so most of us just go with the flow!

Relax, put a diaper on and stop fretting over it.....

• Like 1

What it seems to me is that you are looking for the permission from the group to wear diapers. You have accepted the fact that continual wear will create a need - but you are torn about that. You currently dont have a continence problem, but you actually have a medically proven and supportable need to wear diapers - you stated yourself, as have your peers, that wearing reduces your stress levels.

There are many ways to answer this, but the only answer that you will accept will come from your own thought processes. So the question becomes, is the social stigma worth it if you have to wear - actually, that is something you need to think long and hard about - and consider about all conitations completely

It is possible to wear diapers and not use them. For a while, I had some conflict between my enjoyment of wearing them and not liking to use them. Eventually, I just said "Screw it. I can do what I want." and have been wearing (and usually not using) them more happily ever since. There's no law that says that you have to use the diapers, if you're worried about becoming incontinent. I've been wearing diapers to bed every night for the past decade, now, and have never wet the bed once in all this time. If you practice control, you won't lose control just because you're wearing diapers.